PDA

View Full Version : If you have 3 potentials....

Lafa Cvoft
12-05-08, 18:27
If you have 3 potentials to do smth....what would you do? :)

If i have a potential to create a new member here, it could be better for me ad everyone could like me....and they couldn't know, that i am Lafa, who always angry and use Rolleyes smile :rolleyes:

If i have a potential to get a lot of money, i could buy internet server and create a web site

If i have a potential to live alone, i could do, what i want....everytime....i could be glad :(

Minty Mouth
12-05-08, 18:33
If i have a potential to live alone, i could do, what i want....everytime....i could be glad :(

Wouldnt you get lonely?

Lafa Cvoft
12-05-08, 18:38
nope :) I mean to live alone.....only me in big flat....me&internet....and phone :jmp:

ajrich17901
12-05-08, 18:42
1. Id move to uk it seems alot better than usa and i connect better wit people from there.

2.If i could change what i look like i would -_- people may like what i look like but i dont

3.Bring core back :(

Rexie
12-05-08, 18:47
1.I would lose weight!!11!!!!!1!

2: Would be with someone right now

3. Lose my squeaaky voice >.< I want a normal voice, not the frekkin childish one I have >.<

Sweets
12-05-08, 18:49
1. Been more outgoing when I was in highschool

2. Stayed in better touch with my friends

3. Got my drivers liscense earlier

MiCkiZ88
12-05-08, 18:49
1. Move close to my boyfriend
2. Finish school with the best possible grades (hopefully will..)
3. Find a proper job abroad

Nannonxyay
12-05-08, 18:59
1. Loose some weight.

2. Fall in love

3. Get some money

:D

Shadryn
12-05-08, 19:02
1 - Replace my current selfish, inconsiderate neighbours with placid, peace-loving individuals.

2 - Land a job that I actually find satisfying for once (and pays well obviously).

3 - Have naturally fabulous hair :D I've lost count of the amount of bad hair days I've had recently...and it's really not on :rolleyes:

tomblover
12-05-08, 19:20
Lose weight! :p (Okay, I'm almost never happy with myself. I'm too vain. :vlol:)

Bring back Core Design as the ones responsible for TR.

Be able to be awesome at everything! :vlol: :D

Vertigo
12-05-08, 19:22
3. Lose my squeaaky voice >.< I want a normal voice, not the frekkin childish one I have >.<

lol Rexie! I`m 20 and my voice is like I`m.... 12 old BOY!! Damn I could change everything what I want but I can`t change my voice!!!:hea:

I need some money for plastic surgery coz my nose is huge and long and my cheekbones... ah!

I wanna live in UK, Ireland, Tasmanya, Australia or Africa. This country bores me.

I want to have a friend. I have some but they live in Canada, England and Aussy. Bad coz they are my best friends. I`m tired of people who leaves me alone, doesn`t help but if THEY need something, I MUST do that for them.

Nannonxyay
12-05-08, 19:34
lol Rexie! I`m 20 and my voice is like I`m.... 12 old BOY!! Damn I could change everything what I want but I can`t change my voice!!!:hea:

I need some money for plastic surgery coz my nose is huge and long and my cheekbones... ah!

I wanna live in UK, Ireland, Tasmanya, Australia or Africa. This country bores me.

I want to have a friend. I have some but they live in Canada, England and Aussy. Bad coz they are my best friends. I`m tired of people who leaves me alone, doesn`t help but if THEY need something, I MUST do that for them.

Omg, I swear your one of those people who hate people who get plastic surgery? :yik:

Vertigo
12-05-08, 19:59
Omg, I swear your one of those people who hate people who get plastic surgery? :yik:

Did I said that? I hate plastic boobs and lips coz I think it`s stupid but if you have some ugly things in ur face, why not? I don`t think people who don`t like something are crazy or whatever. I`m objective and I know about my "weird things", I`m not that kind of person who thinks that his/her normal face is ugly XD

MiCkiZ88
12-05-08, 20:03
Totally forgot about the surgery. I'd need it though, since I have a sunken chest and some problems with my nose. I wouldn't mind a thinner/smaller nose though >_<

jarekhanzelka
12-05-08, 20:14
1) If I could turn back time, I would. It would save life of few people very close to me.
2) If I could choose my nationality, I would go for Brittish.
3) If the falling stars actually made my wish come true, I'd wish to catch a golden fish :-)
I hope these unrealistic ones are also allowed.

tranniversary119
12-05-08, 20:21
I would start to get in shape even though I'm not overweight I'm very out of shape..running up stairs makes me feel like i just ran a 6 mile run
I'd get better grades in school
I'd finish everything I ever Start

da tomb raider!
12-05-08, 20:24
Get lots and lots of money

Get the Tomb Raider franchise from Eidos using said money

Bring back Core Design using said money and hand the said franchise over to them.

:D

Drone
12-05-08, 20:31
decisions, desicions .... too many ifs.

I have only one: I wish I was born again, a different man

Vertigo
12-05-08, 20:33
Totally forgot about the surgery. I'd need it though, since I have a sunken chest and some problems with my nose. I wouldn't mind a thinner/smaller nose though >_<

Mika, I`m sorry but you`re silly! (I`m sooorry!):o U have perfect nose! I swear!!! So don`t change it!

And Jarek, don`t be sad about ur nationality! I always thought it doesn`t matter. For me all the people are the same. I`m Russian and people talk **** about us, that we`re "wild" and all that Soviet kitch... I don`t care!

MiCkiZ88
12-05-08, 20:56
Mika, I`m sorry but you`re silly! (I`m sooorry!):o U have perfect nose! I swear!!! So don`t change it!

Can I at least get the purple dot removed from it? :pi:

And I do know I'm silly, so nothing to be sorry about. :p

Vertigo
12-05-08, 21:07
Can I at least get the purple dot removed from it? :pi:

And I do know I'm silly, so nothing to be sorry about. :p

Well I haven`t seen ur "red dot":confused:

Naomichi
12-05-08, 21:19
Hmm...

1) A better job, that lets me work from home and basically is happy with me not doing much.

2) Probably a better relationship with my Dad, not that the one we have now is terrible, but I want it to be better.

3) To complete my Masters.

Dominic. [:
12-05-08, 22:16
1) More potentials, so i can have an excuse for a new post sooner or later on this thread. ;)

2) Unlimited Money, so i could do anything? :hug:

3) Have super powers, which include flying and untouchable among other things. Not so i could save the world, but for my own amusment. :D

:wve:

Larapink
12-05-08, 22:50
Currently:
1. I am working out at the gym to achieve a more healthier and toned me, it has not been easy so far.
2. I would like to stop wearing Glasses or Contacts and I would like Laser Eye Surgery to improve my sight. (Apart from the Laser Eye Surgery, I won't have any other cosmetic/plastic surgery because I don't need it. I like what I look like.)
3. I wish I had more time free time, to travel.

Future:
1. Completing my Undergraduate Degree with First Class Hons.
2. Getting my dream job working with my favorite game.
3. Finding my love well I am not in a rush so this may take years. I am single, but it would be nice.

spikejones
12-05-08, 23:38
If i have a potential to get a lot of money, i could buy internet server and create a web site

all that is required to do that is free software (can be installed on windows, linux, etc...), know how (read the software documentation for starters), and a domain name registration (that's the only part that costs anything)

As for my potentials, why should I wish for better ones? What makes a person great is their ability to play well the cards that life has dealt them.

xMiSsCrOfTx
13-05-08, 00:25
- Move to California.

- Audition for a role on my favorite show. :p

- Raise my grades.

Encore
13-05-08, 00:31
I wouldn't mind channelling ALL my potential into working in anything art-related.

digitizedboy
13-05-08, 00:37
I'd have a potential to do something art related too, because I think that's what my life is based upon and I want something to be remembered by anyway when I go.

spikejones
13-05-08, 01:38
I want something to be remembered by anyway when I go.

wow. it's sad to think that you won't be remembered when you are gone. I don't know who the real you is, whether you are a nice person or a total jerk off. The fact of the matter is this: whatever you have done in life, you have done something that you will be remembered by. It is impossible to go through life without affecting the lives of others. Even if you isolate yourself from society, your family has been affected by you and your actions. And it can be argued that since you have affected your family members lives, their interactions with others in the world are influenced by their interactions with you. Therefore, it can be seen that it is impossible for someone to live their life without having any influence in the world. The choice of what that influence will be is up to you though. As I stated earlier, the thing that makes a person great is not what their individual attributes are, but rather their ability to put well to use those attributes.

digitizedboy
13-05-08, 02:08
wow. it's sad to think that you won't be remembered when you are gone. I don't know who the real you is, whether you are a nice person or a total jerk off. The fact of the matter is this: whatever you have done in life, you have done something that you will be remembered by. It is impossible to go through life without affecting the lives of others. Even if you isolate yourself from society, your family has been affected by you and your actions. And it can be argued that since you have affected your family members lives, their interactions with others in the world are influenced by their interactions with you. Therefore, it can be seen that it is impossible for someone to live their life without having any influence in the world. The choice of what that influence will be is up to you though. As I stated earlier, the thing that makes a person great is not what their individual attributes are, but rather their ability to put well to use those attributes.

Sometimes I feel like a jerk off, especially how I treat people sometimes. Even the people that matter the most to me. I've done good things in my life though, nothing real bad. Well, I could say I've mixed with the wrong people (definiately) and I've seen some awful things. Bizarre almost. Even to the word disturbing, and yeah I could burst into tears about it too. It's why I drink a lot too because of that crap.
There are good things though, I've met a girl who is "exactly" like me as it's comforting to talk to her.

Oh God I just realized, I'm not supposed to post such things which is irrelevant to this thread title. :o

Twilight
13-05-08, 02:13
eventually, move to Canada...or Iceland.

currently, increase physical fitness (strength, flexibility, endurance).

do something fun.

People, please dont say plastic surgery. that kind of approval of yourself comes within. love all your looks, good or bad. we're not all perfect. but our imperfections make us unique, who we are, our own special beauty :)

Rachel Croft
13-05-08, 02:15
i have a large potential to act and get acessibility to money, not that thats important though, i just love acting. :p *good connections*