PDA

View Full Version : Anime anyone?

lisa_croft
13-05-08, 20:06
Hey..noticed not alot of people are posting in the TR sections.....

So another hobbie of mine is to watch anime - i love it.

Is there anyone else who watches it and which series?

Here are list of the ones i am watching or have watched:

Black Blood Brothers[Ep7]
Bleach[Ep169]
Clannad-Movie.
Gantz[Ep15]
Naruto Shippuuden[Ep57]
Ouran High School Host Club[E18]
Shugo Chara[Ep26]
Soul Eater[Ep5]

Chobits
Clannad
Claymore
Code Geass
Death Note
Death Note:Movie
Devil May Cry
Elfen Lied
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Naruto
Naruto Movies
Samurai Champloo
Shugo Chara

any recommendations? :D

trXD
13-05-08, 20:08
If you liked clannad you will LOVE kanon 2006. To-love ru is great too:D

TR93
13-05-08, 20:10
My Friend Loves Anime, I like it too. Totaly awesome
:D

Nemo_91
13-05-08, 20:12
Claymore is so awesome! :jmp:
PK13vVr05SM
I love the opening :D

Other favourites are Wolf's Rain, Elfen Lied & Ergo Proxy. :tmb:

TR93
13-05-08, 20:17
Claymore is so awesome! :jmp:

I love the opening :D

Wow, the was a great video, Love it!:D

thecentaur
13-05-08, 20:37
... death note fans anyone?? :D

Andariel
13-05-08, 20:58
I'm obsessed with Clannad right now. I have all the episodes and love the series to bits. :cln: I noticed I'm so much like the character Kyou and I can really relate to her. I also really like Lucky Star, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ergo Proxy, Ghost in the Shell, etc. <3

lisa_croft
13-05-08, 21:00
I'm obsessed with Clannad right now. I have all the episodes and love the series to bits. :cln: I noticed I'm so much like the character Kyou and I can really relate to her. I also really like Lucky Star, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ergo Proxy, Ghost in the Shell, etc. <3

ghost in the shell looks pretty good, i might start watching that, how many episodes?

Larapink
13-05-08, 21:01
No Anime for me, I have never liked this kind of Animation.

trXD
13-05-08, 21:03

Im obsessed too :D
I cant wait until the after story, i also love kyou btw she is my fav anime charecter! Dont you think its awful that she is the only heroine from clannad whos arc was not put in the anime?

TR93
13-05-08, 21:05
To be honest I don't have a great facination with anime, the the characters the animators come up with are so cool. I'm more of a music person and My Favourite Piece of Anime or animation was a music video for Linkin Park- Breaking The Habit. I love the song and the I think this is the best music video I've ever seen
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DCg3EgMXmqs
:)

Just a matter of opinion

Andariel
13-05-08, 21:09
ghost in the shell looks pretty good, i might start watching that, how many episodes?

Stand Alone Complex has 26 and 2nd GiG has 26.

Im obsessed too :D
I cant wait until the after story, i also love kyou btw she is my fav anime charecter! Dont you think its awful that she is the only heroine from clannad whos arc was not put in the anime?
Absolutely. :( I don't understand it. Kotomi is a really good character too.

trXD
13-05-08, 21:12
Stand Alone Complex has 26 and 2nd GiG has 26.

Absolutely. :( I don't understand it. Kotomi is a really good character too.

although if you played the clannad game you would see that kyous arc would be hard to fit in with the whole nagisa thing, but hey there making an ova with tomoyo's arc, why no one with kyous aswell? Oh and yeah kotomi pwns class B with her violin:D

Andariel
13-05-08, 21:17
I love that she can't play it and yet she continues. :p

lisa_croft
13-05-08, 21:18
kotomi was very kawaii ne?:D

trXD
13-05-08, 21:22
I love that she can't play it and yet she continues. :p

lolz she thinks she can play:D I absolutley loved the "lullaby" she played to tomoya when he was sleeping, btw she has the best theme tune out of all the key girls (you know who key is right?)

Explorer
13-05-08, 21:27
I have a slight interest in anime and a bit of manga - I think the Japanese are very good at what they do. I would like to see the series Last Exile.

Andariel
13-05-08, 21:29
:cln:

http://i27.************/ztf8qv.jpg

Key developed eroge games before making Clannad right?

TR93
13-05-08, 21:30
I'm starting to like manga and anime.:D

trXD
13-05-08, 21:33

http://i27.************/ztf8qv.jpg

Key developed eroge games before making Clannad right?

well the clannad game is eroge anyway, just alot of it was cut out for the anime, like that scene in the picture was 1000x better in the game!:cln:

Kyou: *grabs kotomis breasts* Hoho your so big up here, im jealouse

Andariel
13-05-08, 21:42
I know a site that lets you download all the Clannad episodes through torrents. You can pm me about it just because I don't know if I can post the link or not. It's a safe site though.

I'd get East-Tec Eraser or something in case you ever want to erase them (I don't know why though :D). I gotta go now, peace!

lisa_croft
13-05-08, 21:42
lolz she thinks she can play:D I absolutley loved the "lullaby" she played to tomoya when he was sleeping, btw she has the best theme tune out of all the key girls (you know who key is right?)

Lullaby haha, wow, one of my favourite scenes!! had my 'pmsl'!!!!

Clannad was a good anime till it ended i think, the ending wasn't too good.

trXD
13-05-08, 21:44
I know a site that lets you download all the Clannad episodes through torrents. You can pm me about it just because I don't know if I can post the link or not. It's a safe site though.

I'd get East-Tec Eraser or something in case you ever want to erase them (I don't know why though :D). I gotta go now, peace!
I have them all anyway:D
Lullaby haha, wow, one of my favourite scenes!! had my 'pmsl'!!!!

Clannad was a good anime till it ended i think, the ending wasn't too good.

Yeah i didnt much like nagisa's arc, it was boring and the charecter didnt really have anything special about her:(

Lenochka
13-05-08, 22:31
Not really all that big of an anime fan anymore... though a few shows will always be grand <3

My all time favorite anime series!
the Tenchi Muyo! series
YzmNRv7yVfk

some other good ones :3

GateKeepers 21 - Depressing as hell, but still amazing :)
ZIL1aQMpWBw

Excel Saga - hilarious! :D
sqPTVpG64OI

and who could forget this classic ;o
ElSrAdVCdC0

Legend of Lara
13-05-08, 23:38
Current faves-

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Lucky Star
Excel Saga