PDA

View Full Version : Crazy things that happened to me playing TR

wantafanta
26-05-04, 01:12
I remember in TR 1 I could see through some of the walls if I stood just right. I could see a big black cat waiting to jump me from around the corner.

In TR2 Lara was in a sunken ship. I was walking through one of the decks and some fish or a shark was biting me through a closed hatch! An annoying programming boo boo.

Back in TR1 in the Colliseum level, one of the lions suddenly froze. I could walk right up to it and jump over it and nothing would happen. Glitch? Maybe. Or possibly a nasty CORE trick. Because when I got used to my new "pet" and turned away from it, it moved again and jumped me!

RobBo
26-05-04, 01:36
Why do you keep starting threads on the same topic?

Celli
26-05-04, 01:40
Goes back to spam in the end, although there is a slight difference in this spam. See this spam is about what has happened to you, while the other spam is what you've done. Subtle, and very tricky but not enough. ;)

wantafanta
26-05-04, 02:28
Since YOU BOTH have posted about 8000 times.......
And I have posted ONLY 72 TIMES.......

it's like this kiddies......

NEITHER OF YOU SHOULD BE CRITICIZING ANYONE ELSE FOR SPAMMING....!!!

RobBo
26-05-04, 02:35
Calm down, don't start repeat threads, be happy. OK?

wantafanta
26-05-04, 03:00
I'll repeat this....
From now on, please don't respond to any of my topics. KEEP OFF THE LAWN...
Simple, Junior!

Joseph
26-05-04, 03:02
RobBo stop! Serious warning!

laracroft8290
26-05-04, 03:14
wantafanta - You've already posted a similar thread earlier on. In fact your last post there was dated May 17, 2004. Please continue to add further comments to that discussion.

You can find that thread HERE (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=011966).

Thanks
LC8290

Thread closed.