PDA

View Full Version : I just got dumped...

matrix54
14-05-08, 23:25
:hea:

who breaks with people on myspace anyway...

i didn't go on until today and I learned that i no longer have a boyfriend. so all day i was going as as normal and knew nothing was wrong, and he said nothing to me.life sux:cen:

tr_mitch
14-05-08, 23:26
:(

Sweets
14-05-08, 23:28
That is really sucky, I'm sorry. That is cowardly of him to not tell you in person :mad:

Jo269976
14-05-08, 23:29
Aww, sorry to hear that :hug:

Plenty more fish in the sea though :o

lara_fanatic
14-05-08, 23:38
Wow....that is so low for someone to dump someone else ..on the internet. I'm very sorry to hear that:(

Larson_1988
14-05-08, 23:52
I'm so sorry to hear that matrix54, love is confusing, hurtful and at the same time it's a very good thing to have. But that was low of your boyfriend to break up with you over the internet, i've been dumped twice by the same boyfriend via SMS and that hurted me a lot.

So belivie me, i know how you feel. :hug:

oocladableeblah
14-05-08, 23:54
That's sucks :( well look at the bright side there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

matrix54
14-05-08, 23:56
but it hurts so much...

hurts more that he wrote it a week ago, and still didn't tell me. thats for all the support...:o

Larson_1988
14-05-08, 23:57
but it hurts so much...

hurts more that he wrote it a week ago, and still didn't tell me. thats for all the support...:o

It hurts yes i know :( But have you been with or spoken to your boyfriend face to face in the meantime after he sent you that message on Myspace a week ago?

bloodstormaoa
14-05-08, 23:58
^ Whaaaa??

And have you spoken to him since then?

stranger1992
15-05-08, 00:34
Ouch i saw this on Sex and the City except she got dumped on a post-it. Perhaps he wasnt the right man for you I guess, But I guess you gotta wonder or ask why you broke up.

cococomics_pres
15-05-08, 01:27
Sorry to hear that, lowly of him to just act like nothing happened and impersonally break up w/ you like that. Here's something that might cheer you up though!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XcidD2HFK8M&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XcidD2HFK8M&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Lara's Backpack
15-05-08, 01:59
I say stuff him. You'll probably find yourself being a better person without him - you may even start feeling happier without him than you did with him

EDIT
Ouch i saw this on Sex and the City except she got dumped on a post-it. Perhaps he wasnt the right man for you I guess, But I guess you gotta wonder or ask why you broke up.

I saw that episode aswell, and then she got taken in by a cop for smoking weed outside that dodgeybar, LOL, I laughed so hard at the whole situation they got themselves into.

Little-Lara
15-05-08, 02:01
Guys don't fall in love.
They fall in lust,
they get over it,
then they dump us like yesterday's newspaper. :mad:

Dearly sorry for your problem, hope u get over it soon. :o :) :)

spikejones
15-05-08, 02:07
Guys don't fall in love.
They fall in lust,
they get over it,

ouch.. not all of us are like that. that would be like me saying that women just want men for their money and cars.

I have one question. was this a real relationship, with a person you know in real life, or just an online friendship? It still isn't very clear to me at this point since you really only stated that he broke up with you on yourspace. if it is a bona fide real life relationship, something must have made him scared to tell you in person. At any rate, cheer up:)

Little-Lara
15-05-08, 02:14
ouch.. not all of us are like that. that would be like me saying that women just want men for their money and cars.

Yeah i know. Just needed a personal relative outlet. :p

Although me personally, if I'm gonna give a guy my babies, I'm gonna first make sure he can support them. Fed, clothed, schooled, sheltered....and so on.

spikejones
15-05-08, 02:22
Yeah i know. Just needed a personal relative outlet. :p

Although me personally, if I'm gonna give a guy my babies, I'm gonna first make sure he can support them. Fed, clothed, schooled, sheltered....and so on.

getting a bit off topic here sorry:

that's why I am making sure that I can support myself first before I even think about having a relationship.

kryptonite23
15-05-08, 02:34
I'm very sorry :( :hug:

Tyrannosaurus
15-05-08, 02:39
Guys don't fall in love.
They fall in lust,
they get over it,

To quote myself from a previous thread:

The next time I hear someone say that men are afraid of commitment and just want sex, I'm going to punch that person in the face, hard, and multiple times.

*punches Little-Lara in the face, hard, and multiple times*

I should give you the number of my ex, so you can ask her what she thinks of unconditional love, and love in general. I should also give you the number of my friend Kara, who tells me that she's "like a guy", because she can have sex without their being any emotional attachment ("Does that mean I'm not like a guy, then?" my buddy Jeff asked me. "I guess I'm not either," I replied). And I should give you the number of that lady I met in Somerville who told me that she didn't want to have a one-night stand with me, yet only bothered to tell me the day after that she was seeing someone else in an open arrangement, and didn't want a serious relationship with anyone. "I'm just looking to make new friends and get laid," she said.

Women are every bit as shallow, manipulative, sex-driven, and unscrupulous as men. They're just more discreet about it. This is the true cultural legacy of radical femminism: a society where men are still accountable for their behavior and women are not.

Camera Obscura
15-05-08, 02:42
This is the true cultural legacy of radical femminism: a society where men are still accountable for their behavior and women are not.

Amen to that.

Anyways I'm sorry to hear you got dumped on Myspace. But how could you not notice something was wrong when you say him?

Little-Lara
15-05-08, 04:27
getting a bit off topic here sorry:

that's why I am making sure that I can support myself first before I even think about having a relationship.

Great idea. I'll try that too.

So you're saying i can't have an outlet here?
Since when did this happen to TRF?

Yeah i know. Just needed a personal relative outlet.

Voni
15-05-08, 05:47

I'm all for everyone being able to state their opinion, but that is going way too far. What are you playing at?

rickybazire
15-05-08, 06:24
He's an idiot, doing it via myspace...and for dumping you.

Sorry to hear it.

lisa_croft
15-05-08, 06:46
Broke up with you on Myspace? One word for him - Coward.

Mister_Creazil
15-05-08, 06:57
To be honest, you're not the only one hurting from love. I'm in love with someone who won't love me back, well, she can't 'cos you can't help how you feel, she only see's me as a best friend, so you know. It hurts me too. And yeahh, Life doesn't suck, it's love that makes life worth living in a way, without love, what would life be?

Love can suck though and it definitely can tear people apart like it is with me now.

EgyptianSoul
15-05-08, 08:31
To be honest, you're not the only one hurting from love. I'm in love with someone who won't love me back, well, she can't 'cos you can't help how you feel, she only see's me as a best friend, so you know. It hurts me too. And yeahh, Life doesn't suck, it's love that makes life worth living in a way, without love, what would life be?

Love can suck though and it definitely can tear people apart like it is with me now.

I used to drag myself along in a relationship which was just like that. I loved him, he felt nothing but something kept us together. There were good times too, but most of the time I was in great pain.

You have to find the strength to pull yourself away from her. It hurts but there's nothing else you can do. And suffering for too long can lead to even death. It almost did for me.

It's hard to try to be just friends with someone you love.

MiCkiZ88
15-05-08, 08:36
Very sorry to hear about that. :( :hug:

And agreed with the few who say he was an coward doing it via myspace.

pEhouse
15-05-08, 09:08
Woooow... what a loser. Just get over him. Obviously, he's not worth it anyway.

trtrailerman
15-05-08, 10:02
I'm very sorry to hear about that :(, have a hug :hug: remember TRF loves u :)

matrix54
15-05-08, 11:59
thanx all, but spike jones said was it a real relationship and the answer was yes.

heres what happened:
while I was on vacation (yay florida) he wrote me the message on myspace. in the middle of the week(when i was gone all week). I came back for a few days, and things felt normal. yes we did talk as we normally did(we gave each other space, but that part i didn't like because it felt like he wasn't there) then two days later(we only have one class together:(), we were all in class talking and we kept going on about as we normally would have as boyfriend and boyfirend, and one comment about me not reading my mail on myspace. but I didn't mind it as i though he was talking about someone else since he said the word people (forgetting that where i live, sometimes [usually all the time if used correctly] people means you) and my best friend (during that class) said "he's not your boyfriend", but she's just that crazy. so i acted as usual and normal and said nothing. and the day went on and i remembered what he said about myspace i saw i had no "NEW MESSAGES"(thats just how my inbox works, i should file a complaint), so i clicked on inbox and i had new messages... about 3(no one really talks all that much) and the first was from my boyfriend, entitled "sorry". he said something like I can't do it anymore so im breaking up with you" then my jaw drop and i started this thread for mental support... that as that happen yestreday... then i woke up and check the thread and wrote this.

trtrailerman
15-05-08, 12:02
thanx all, but spike jones said was it a real relationship and the answer was yes.

heres what happened:
while I was on vacation (yay florida) he wrote me the message on myspace. in the middle of the week(when i was gone all week). I came back for a few days, and things felt normal. yes we did talk as we normally did(we gave each other space, but that part i didn't like because it felt like he wasn't there) then two days later(we only have one class together:(), we were all in class talking and we kept going on about as we normally would have as boyfriend and boyfirend, and one comment about me not reading my mail on myspace. but I didn't mind it as i though he was talking about someone else since he said the word people (forgetting that where i live, sometimes [usually all the time if used correctly] people means you) and my best friend (during that class) said "he's not your boyfriend", but she's just that crazy. so i acted as usual and normal and said nothing. and the day went on and i remembered what he said about myspace i saw i had no "NEW MESSAGES"(thats just how my inbox works, i should file a complaint), so i clicked on inbox and i had new messages... about 3(no one really talks all that much) and the first was from my boyfriend, entitled "sorry". he said something like I can't do it anymore so im breaking up with you" then my jaw drop and i started this thread for mental support... that as that happen yestreday... then i woke up and check the thread and wrote this.

:yik: what an ass! you deserve better than that coward, not only did he break up with you on myspace he also did it when u were on holiday. just ignore him :hug:

Tyrannosaurus
15-05-08, 22:06
Great idea. I'll try that too.
So you're saying i can't have an outlet here?
Since when did this happen to TRF? No. It was a joke that didn't work as intended. For weeks my outlet online was the catchphrase "the next time I hear anyone anyone say that men are afraid of commitment and just want sex, I'm going to punch that person in the face, hard, and multiple times."

Little-Lara
16-05-08, 01:20
and the first was from my boyfriend, entitled "sorry". he said something like I can't do it anymore so im breaking up with you" then my jaw drop and i started this thread for mental support... that as that happen yestreday... then i woke up and check the thread and wrote this.

As time goes on, hopefully u'll learn to be strong no matter what happens in your life. (Life itself is about ups and downs) And always remember, you can always get someone else to offer what the last person couldn't. Yes I know it tough, as i'm going through something exactly the same right now. Just stay strong, and hopefully you have other special people who can make you feel like a million. If not, there's always TRF. So stay strong and positive. Push through the negative anyway you can.

tombfan91
16-05-08, 01:24
sorry :( hope you are feeling better. some people just cant handle direct convos so they tend to take the easy way out.