PDA

View Full Version : I hate my family...

Cristina
15-05-08, 16:58
I am having dificult problems now and i think no one of my family cares about me,even my father lefth and abandoned me to run whit other woman and i dont know were he is in years:(,and my mother dind´t care about me she prentends to like me but she only cares about her self!:mad: i hate my family!no one understand´s me and this is not easy for me i hope this is not forever and in this moment im so sad...http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sad/sad0049.gif (http://irritable-bowel-syndrome.tumblr.com/)

Mad Tony
15-05-08, 16:59
I'm sorry to hear about your father, but how do you know your mom is only pretending to love you?

Cristina
15-05-08, 17:02
Because sometimes she tells me i am a disapointing daughter and i have the felling she dont care about my fellings:(

Thorir
15-05-08, 17:04
Because sometimes she tells me i am a disapointing daughter and i have the felling she dont care about my fellings:(

That´s mean said. :(
Tell her she´s a dissapointing mother. :mad:

And move out. :)

Legend of Lara
15-05-08, 17:05
Damn, everybody has days where they hate their family for little things but this is far worse. I hope you'll get through alright.

Vertigo
15-05-08, 17:08

Exactly the same! The most bad feeling ever is "love`n`hate". I love my mother but she doesn`t understand me at all (sounds pathetic but what more can I say). We live all together but I haven`t idea why is my dad still here coz he doesn`t give a :cen: about us, doesn`t work (!!!), he`s a nazi, hates "bloody jews and blacks" and just a ****. That`s my story.

Alex Fly
15-05-08, 17:09
Stay strong, sweetie. :hug:

Cristina
15-05-08, 17:12
Thank you all im felling better now...:hug:

Melonie Tomb Raider
15-05-08, 17:14
Aww, I'm so sorry to hear this. :hug: If you ever need anyone to talk to, drop me a pm, hun. I'll be praying for you.

trXD
15-05-08, 17:16
I know how you feel, my parents tell me im a disapointment all the time:(
Just because i dont belive in god and im not rich snobs like them:mad:

Anywho im really sorry about your parents, its awful isnt it although i cant really conect with you on the whole dad thing.

JinSlayer
15-05-08, 17:20
That´s mean said. :(
Tell her she´s a dissapointing mother. :mad:

And move out. :)

Agreed.
This is sad to hear. I hope things get better for you. Best of luck :)

Drone
15-05-08, 17:20
no need to hate anyone. Just try to stay strong

lisa_croft
15-05-08, 18:07
Your mother knows best, she has been-there-done-that.

EVERYBODY goes through phases like you are now, don't worry, just cry it out then put it in the past. You just have to learn to live with it.

robm_2007
15-05-08, 18:10
so why does your mother say youre a disapointing daughter?

i also used to think that my family didnt like me or didnt care about me. but they really do. it could be depression. i think that i had it in like 4th grade when all of this happened.

Cristina
15-05-08, 18:12
Thank you friends:hug: sometimes we have to be strong but thank you for your help everione i feel much better now :hug:

Larson_1988
15-05-08, 18:12
I'm so sorry to hear about how your mother is treating you, maybe she's going through a hard time as well?

george_croft
15-05-08, 18:24
I am having dificult problems now and i think no one of my family cares about me,even my father lefth and abandoned me to run whit other woman and i dont know were he is in years:(,and my mother dind´t care about me she prentends to like me but she only cares about her self!:mad: i hate my family!no one understand´s me and this is not easy for me i hope this is not forever and in this moment im so sad...http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sad/sad0049.gif (http://irritable-bowel-syndrome.tumblr.com/)

Your mother does love you Cristina. Chances are she's going through a hard time herself, but this is absolutely not your fault. Your dad didn't only leave you, he left your mother as well, and it probably hurt her a lot. Tell her how you feel about all of this, and if you can't talk to her, find another adult you know you can talk to. I'm sure anyone at your school (counsellor, or even a teacher) would love to help you.

Stay strong, don't let anything get you down. :)

Gregori
15-05-08, 18:30
When the world is kicking you down and friends are not doing as they should, do yourself a great favour and love yourself!

It's seriously the best thing you can do.

rickybazire
15-05-08, 19:42
Really sorry to hear it.

But one thing's for sure, you've got loads of friends on Tomb Raider Forums.

KIKO
15-05-08, 19:46
Really sorry to hear it.

Yeah rickybazire está certo. Tens mts amigos aki, disso n há duvida. Melhores tempos virão... Sê forte Cristina :)

EDIT: Forgot translation: Yeah rickybazire is right. You have many friends here, no doubt. Better times will come... Be strong Cristina.

trXD
15-05-08, 19:46
Really sorry to hear it.

*nods aprovingly*
TRF is very friendly compared to other forums isnt it?

Cristina
15-05-08, 20:54
Really sorry to hear it.

The friendship is very beautiful...:hug:

Yeah rickybazire está certo. Tens mts amigos aki, disso n há duvida. Melhores tempos virão... Sê forte Cristina

EDIT: Forgot translation: Yeah rickybazire is right. You have many friends here, no doubt. Better times will come... Be strong Cristina.

Obrigada amigo! talves tenha que ter mais calma e de certeza que virão bons dias daqui para a frente:)

-Thank you friend! maybe i had to stay calm and whait for better days for now...:)

CroftScionGuard
15-05-08, 21:06
don't put yourself down. A PT member are here too to gladly talk to you if you need:hug:

Add me to the Messenger if you like:)

Shrantellatessa
15-05-08, 21:26
Oh my dear Cristina, I'm really sad to hear that coz you've always seemed to be very happy and cheerful here :) Your mom does love you and care about you, it's just that life problems make her say some stuff that you don't like, but she still loves you, the proof is that she didn't leave you and she's still taking care of you :)
Please be strong and we are all here to support you, Cristina :hug:

Cristina
15-05-08, 21:47
Thank you guys!:hug: maybe you are right shrantelatessa maybe i need to be calm and tolerant whit her but still hurt My dad run away and never came back,well hes the only one is losing...:o

tampi
15-05-08, 22:03
My father stays with me all his life. One day, he dies and abandoned me too.:confused:
I'm sorry sincerely for you, Cristina, but life has many viewpoints. :(

Shrantellatessa
15-05-08, 22:59
Thank you guys!:hug: maybe you are right shrantelatessa maybe i need to be calm and tolerant whit her but still hurt My dad run away and never came back,well hes the only one is losing...:o

You don't need him coz he simply doesn't deserve a daughter like you :hug: Be strong and support your mom and get closer to her because she is also hurt because of your dad :hug:

PS. You can call me Salwa (my real name) :)

Benguitar
16-05-08, 00:32
Keep your chin up, believe in the best and everything will fall into place. :)

Thorir
16-05-08, 00:45
You're 19, right?
Why don't you move out?

Little-Lara
16-05-08, 01:35
....:(,and my mother dind´t care about me she prentends to like me but she only cares about her self!:mad: i hate my family!no one understand´s me and this is not easy for me i hope this is not forever and in this moment im so sad...http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sad/sad0049.gif (http://irritable-bowel-syndrome.tumblr.com/)

I'm real sorry for you, hope you can pull through. :o
Just a thought: perhaps if it actually seems your mom doesn't care about you, could it be because she;s trying to find a husband/father for you two?- making it seems like she cares less for you? :rolleyes: It just seemed for a second that that could be it.

spikejones
16-05-08, 02:01
Have you ever heard the saying "there is a thin line between love and hate"? Or have you ever heard of a "love/hate relationship"? What this means is that there is no hate without love. If you truly love someone that upsets you in some way or another, then you begin to have feelings of hatred towards them. The fact of the matter is that your mother has upset you, yet you still love her. In time, damaged feelings will heal and the true feelings of love you have for her will shine through once more. Your mother absolutely does love you. Yes, she has told you that you have disappointed her in some way or other. She is disappointed because she loves you and wants to see you do well for yourself. Talk with your mother about it.

Approach her calmly and say something like:
"Mom, you told me that I was a disappointment. How have I disappointed you? I love you mom and it hurts me when you say this to me. I don't want to loose our relationship, how can we make things better between us?"

Remember, stay calm when talking with her. Screaming and shouting will not help matters. Try to have a meaningful conversation with her to get to the root of things. Give her a hug and tell her she is the best mom in the world!

lara_fanatic
16-05-08, 02:17
Exactly the same! The most bad feeling ever is "love`n`hate". I love my mother but she doesn`t understand me at all (sounds pathetic but what more can I say). We live all together but I haven`t idea why is my dad still here coz he doesn`t give a :cen: about us, doesn`t work (!!!), he`s a nazi, hates "bloody jews and blacks" and just a ****. That`s my story.

Your father hates blacks....wow... :(

ivannnnn
16-05-08, 06:28
You outta apologize your faults and hers ar well. That'll make you feel better and relieved. Forgiving is the solution, OK?

Orionvalentine
16-05-08, 06:43
Me and my mom have argued over things in the past, and horrible words have been said to one another. We hated eachother at the time, but after I made an apology so did she. Sometimes it has been to the point of leaving home, with nowhere to go. The feeling of having no home is a very nasty feeling, I would not wish that upon anybody.

Leaving home would be the worst thing you could do, you need to be strong for your mother, she loves you very much. You need to prove to your mother that you are strong and capable, that you can look after her and yourself in this hard time.

If you need any help, I am here for PM. I answer all PMs. xxx

Tthe Spirit
16-05-08, 06:55
I am Very very Sorry for You...
This is bad, of course, but always be patient...
with Patience God will reward you, sooner or later..
But you have to be patient...

Try to gain her love...
Do things you feel she likes or wants you to do...
It is worth the try...
Even if you felt not like doing them or hated them at all...

you mother as well can be upset and disturbed of what might have happened as well...

Pray for her (if you beleive) :) and stick to God...
there is absolutely something he is TELLING you, a lesson he wants you to learn, and a MESSAGE HE WANTS YOU TO DELIVER...

Good Luck...

Angelx14
16-05-08, 07:22

You know, I don't think she means that. A lot of mothers say that kind of stuff only to protect their children, not hurt them in some way. Though they don't know how hurtful it sometimes can be. Maybe one day when you will be mother yourself, you will understand how it is to be one, that it's not actually an easy job as it may seem. Maybe, the thing you do is dissapointing. Maybe try to understand what you did, and only after that you can try and hate her, if she was wrong. And sweetie, remember that you have only one mother and I pray to God you don't lose her before you realise..

Cristina
16-05-08, 12:14
Thank you so much friends you all gave me strengt and helped me to stay strong i will never forget that!:hug:

Crystal girl
16-05-08, 13:07
I'm sorry to read this, Cristina. I know a lot of people with the same problem, also my friends, and it's sad :(
You can try to talk to your mum and tell her how you feel, ask her what's wrong, but maybe you've already done this. Anyway be strong, even though it isn't so easy, we're with you :hug:

Vertigo
16-05-08, 13:22
Your father hates blacks....wow... :(

My father hates all mankind and loves only our two cats:cen: