PDA

View Full Version : awareness test

zappo3000
16-05-08, 15:57
Nc3N3dhCETE

Smog
16-05-08, 16:06
I love this advert. It's nice to see a speed awareness advert that doesn't involve some poor little girl being crippled in a reverse bullet time car crash sequence.

Inkheart
16-05-08, 16:35
That's ridiculously clever. I missed the bear, but was is embarrassing is that I've seen the advert before. :o Not sure if this is normal, or if I'm going senile already!

Voni
16-05-08, 16:39
I love this advert. It's nice to see a speed awareness advert that doesn't involve some poor little girl being crippled in a reverse bullet time car crash sequence.

Oh god, that bloody advert! There was a radio ad at the same time with the most annoying little girl known to man doing it. 'If you hit me at 40 mph, there's an 80 % chance I'll die, if you hit me at 30, there's an 80% I'll live'. My mate would always yell, 'LET'S ALL DRIVE AT 40 THEN!!' when she heard it.

Seriously though, that's an excellent ad.

Hack
16-05-08, 17:48
:vlol:

Thats so cool!

Though I couldn't kill the secret hope that a car would appear out of nowhere and mow down everybody in the ad! :(

Smog
16-05-08, 18:30
What exactly is the moral of this advert? Is it 'don't watch the road, pay more attention to your speedometer?' Or maybe 'look out for bears?' I don't get it...

zappo3000
16-05-08, 18:31
What exactly is the moral of this advert? Is it 'don't watch the road, pay more attention to your speedometer?' Or maybe 'look out for bears?' I don't get it...

it is saying that if you dont make a point of being safe on the road then you might cause an accident

McGloomy
16-05-08, 18:36
Oh my god, that's just very clever. :tmb:

Angelx14
16-05-08, 18:40

Not not hit a cyclist. Or, to look carefully who/what you are passing by, like in this case it's the cyclist.

The moonwalking bear was quite funny and the ad is very good for those, who don't pay much attention to what is going on around.