PDA

View Full Version : Skype Raider - Play TR Live!

Lara Lover
18-05-08, 11:37
Hi there. :wve:

Haven't been active in a while on these forums but, now I think I can become an active member once again. Anyways, I was thinking today how everyone could join in together and play Tomb Raider.

... as theres no mulitplayer feature in TR, I had to think off something. Skype? Yeah. OK. Here's the plan, people who have a mic could join in and we'll all complete the games one by one during the year/summer.

I'll record each session on video; so you'll hear everyone talking but you'll see what the level/game is playing.

Would anyone like to take part?

People who don't have a mic but would like to listen and play along can too. I just wanted to make sure there'll be enough interest?

Rexie
18-05-08, 11:46
Now let me get this staright:

A bunch of TRFERS log in to skype, and play ALL of the TR games together and talk how it'ńs going for them?

Lara Lover
18-05-08, 11:48
Now let me get this staright:

A bunch of TRFERS log in to skype, and play ALL of the TR games together and talk how it'ńs going for them?

No. Sorry, I don't think I was clear.

Each person who has mic/skype and wants to play a Tomb Raider game, logs in to Skype.
We all are entered into one big convo.
We all pick a game.
We can play for an hour each week or a level a week?
And help each other finding secrets, etc?:)

Rexie
18-05-08, 11:54
^

I'll might join if other people join :/

and still, I need to fix my microphone

Larson_1988
18-05-08, 11:58
I'll join, :) But i'm a PC player though, but i can just turn off ingame sound. :p. :p

ajrich17901
18-05-08, 15:18
Sounds fun to me also id love to join in:)

Larapink
18-05-08, 15:28
Sounds like fun, but I don't have Skype. :(

Natey168
18-05-08, 15:56
^^It's not very hard to make an account and download it: http://www.skype.com/ :D

Sounds fun! Count me in. ^_^