PDA

View Full Version : Hocus Pocus 2??

The1andOnlyTR
18-05-08, 20:33
If someone made a Hocus Pocus 2 would any of you watch it?? I personally loved the first movie! It would be great to have a sequal as long as it is darker and more evil. Im not sure if I would want Disney making it... But anyway! Post you comments and how you would like the story to play out. You can also post a cast list that you would like to see in the movie!

Vertigo
18-05-08, 21:14
It`s one of my fav films ever! I love it so far!!!! Have you noticed young Thora Birch there? ;)
http://a.media.abcfamily.go.com/abcfamily/Specials/13-Nights/Editions/2007-10-19/Schedule/hocuspocus.jpg
I dont care about people say like "Sarah Jessica Parker is ugly" coz she`s very cool woman and I love Bett Midler!!!

If there will be HP2 I hope it will as good as first one!

marukisu
18-05-08, 21:19

touchthesky
18-05-08, 21:49
*Cough*DonnieDarko*Cough*

lol.

Anyway, I like the original..but a sequal? No thankyou. Knowing Disney the best they'd come away with would be "Billy is really a bad guy and he is gonna get the "original" cast who are now all played by totally different untalented little american boys."

Sweets
18-05-08, 22:02
I loved Hocus Pocus, but I don't think there is a need for a sequel. And I think SJP is a very pretty woman, I don't see why she is always called ugly :confused:

ajrich17901
18-05-08, 22:14
I love this movie, but no theres no need for a sequal plus disney arent good with makin sequals lol

Jo269976
18-05-08, 22:26
No...:whi:

Ah heck I can't lie, of course! :jmp:

irjudd
18-05-08, 22:33
Hmm never seen it before.

Lenochka
18-05-08, 22:35
My all time favorite Disney movie... EVER :jmp:

was back when Sarah Jessica "My Little Pony" Parker didn't look like a horse =/

A sequel? HELL NO!

Obscure
18-05-08, 22:36
I love this movie, but no theres no need for a sequal plus disney arent good with makin sequals lol

They're horrific at sequels. Who's idea was it to make sequels to the classic Disney tales must be purely daft. Especially when the writers go off on some crazy vision of their own about it. If you've ever had the horror's of watching Cinderella 2 then you'll know what I mean.

ajrich17901
18-05-08, 22:46
They're horrific at sequels. Who's idea was it to make sequels to the classic Disney tales must be purely daft. Especially when the writers go off on some crazy vision of their own about it. If you've ever had the horror's of watching Cinderella 2 then you'll know what I mean.

Oh ive seen

Cinderella 2
Little mermaid 2
Lion king 1/2

I wanna hurt whoever runined these great childhood series -_-

ihatecold17
18-05-08, 22:52
No the movie is too good for a sequal, It would look dumb, in My opinion. And isnt it a fifteen year old movie?

ajrich17901
18-05-08, 22:57
No the movie is too good for a sequal, It would look dumb, in My opinion. And isnt it a fifteen year old movie?

Yes it is cuz it came out in 1993, i dont see anyway the original cast would come back so in the end this realy isnt worthe it

Lara.Jolie7
19-05-08, 02:00
If have the same actress yes!

Rexie
19-05-08, 04:54
It`s one of my fav films ever! I love it so far!!!! Have you noticed young Thora Birch there? ;)
http://a.media.abcfamily.go.com/abcfamily/Specials/13-Nights/Editions/2007-10-19/Schedule/hocuspocus.jpg
I dont care about people say like "Sarah Jessica Parker is ugly" coz she`s very cool woman and I love Bett Midler!!!

If there will be HP2 I hope it will as good as first one!

OMG!! I saw it vi Lithuania in december and I was looking for the name of the movie =O

Noodleboy
19-05-08, 06:53
The first one was pure genious, but a sequal would be terrible because:

1) It's simply too late for that now
2) Yah.. Disney sucks at making sequals, and lately also in making original movies and series. (humhum: HSM, Hannah Montanna)

Lara Coft Baby
19-05-08, 07:11
I don't it would just depend. I think some movies should be left alone. Some movies don't need to have a sequel. Some movies are fine as just a single movie and don't need a remake/sequel.