PDA

View Full Version : The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

trXD
18-05-08, 21:41
Maybe its old news to all of you but i just found out theres finally another sequel coming out:yik::yik:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/The_Mummy_3.jpg

And according to wikipedia, a fourth and fifth film has also been anounced:D

McGloomy
18-05-08, 21:44
And according to wikipedia, a fourth and fifth film has also been anounced:D
...and that's a reason to be happy? :rolleyes:

The first two movies were OK, the spin-off was entertaining. I also miss Rachel Weisz, it won't be the same without her.

Fact:The Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian is a prequel to the 2002 film The Scorpion King. When released, it will be a prequel of a spin-off-prequel of a sequel of a remake.

Vertigo
18-05-08, 21:49
1. I hate two previous films because it`s all ********! Army of Anubis? Bracelet of Seth? WTF? Read Wikipedia guys directors!
2. I don`t five a **** why is third movie called MUMMY. Mummies? In China? Er what?

I don`t wanna watch it.

Aphrodite22
18-05-08, 21:54
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0859163/

Release Date:1 August 2008 (USA)

:)

trXD
18-05-08, 21:55
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0859163/

Release Date:1 August 2008 (USA)

:)

Why did you post that? Dont you at least have anything to say about the movie?

Rivendell
18-05-08, 21:56
No Weisz, no fun. :pi: Sorry, I'm just stubborn like that. I'll wait for the DVD, then maybe watch it.

Aphrodite22
18-05-08, 21:59
Why did you post that? Dont you at least have anything to say about the movie?

lmao haha.. i like it, but not that much anyway ill probably see it

findme
18-05-08, 22:00
1. I hate two previous films because it`s all ********! Army of Anubis? Bracelet of Seth? WTF? Read Wikipedia guys directors!
2. I don`t five a **** why is third movie called MUMMY. Mummies? In China? Er what?

I don`t wanna watch it.

Calm the **** down.

Anyways, not looking forward to this...no Rachel Weisz ...:(

A chinese mummy doesn't even make sense anyways.

Dingaling
18-05-08, 22:06
I want Rachel Weisz. I'll probably get the Blu-Ray (if one is released) because I still like the previous three films :).

ajrich17901
18-05-08, 22:13
I liked the first two movies but i may stay away from this, cuz if it sucks it may kill my respect for the mummy movies blehh

krycekuva
18-05-08, 22:46
cool.... ill be longing to see some non historically yet fun and full of half interesting sets/mixed with archeology movies...:d...

and i love sequels,...:D:D:D:D

remote91
18-05-08, 22:50
Just how many pesky mummie's is Brendan going to encounter?

LaraLuvrrr
18-05-08, 23:14
That movie is gonna be stupid. Its about a "mummy" in china and its the main character with his son just like the new indiana jones movie. If they wanted to make a good movie they should have brought back rachel weisz and keep the storyline egyptian based but maybe involving other countries in the meditteranean. Plus the ancient Chinese would not mummify their dead wtf??? :confused::confused::confused:

Larapink
18-05-08, 23:16
Thats great! :D I can't wait to see it. Just aslong as that stupid Rock guy isn't in this film.

ben croft
18-05-08, 23:25
With or without Rachel, I'm so gonna watch it. :tmb: IMHO, Rachel sucks. I don't like her.

:wve:

Christi
18-05-08, 23:36
=[] JET LI IS IN IT!! []= I gotta see this:p

Larapink
19-05-08, 00:19
=[] JET LI IS IN IT!! []= I gotta see this:p
Then is going to be FANTASTIC! :D

Admles
19-05-08, 00:24
Addition of Jet Li and replacing Rachel Weisz.............. its gotta be better!

Conway
19-05-08, 00:34
Definitely gonna watch it. Day 1.

rowanlim
19-05-08, 01:27
I'll watch it. Even if Rachel Weisz isn't in :D

Nevera
19-05-08, 01:47
I liked the other mummy movies and will probably like this one. I like anything where you mix ancient cultures with weird science fiction. I love facts sure, but I have books and The History Channel for that form that. :)

Shrantellatessa
19-05-08, 02:26
I've already heard about that movie and I know that movie continuations always turn bad, but since I liked the first two movies, I'll sure watch the third one, and why not the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth...:cln:

Librarian
19-05-08, 03:50
I'll watch it, provided Brendan Fraser has been doing his sit-ups.

Tidus
19-05-08, 03:54
WHY does Hollywood see fit to make horrible sequel out of every good movie, and worse yet, the bad ones? The first two were good in my opinion but I didnt bother to see the Scorpion king. I might see this one...but then again maybe not. :confused:

Capt. Murphy
19-05-08, 07:07
I've seen a documentary on Ancient Chinese people that lived near the Gobi desert and they found (what they called) *Mummies... Mainly because the bodies were so well preserved. Not that they were wrapped in bandages.... :rolleyes: If that's what people were thinking they were supposed to be. :p

But as for this movie... and why it's placed in China exactly... I'm not sure. And I don't feel like reading up on it right now if there is any info out there that explains why. :-|

Edit: *=But I could be wrong about that.

MiCkiZ88
19-05-08, 07:14
I loved the first two and I loved Scorpion King as well (though the scrapped scenes where he actually says stuff about Scorpion King was more interesting).

I want to see it, but without Rachel it's not gonna be the same. Brendad is good though.

Angel666
20-05-08, 21:02
I'm severely bummed about the lack of Rachel Wiesz, Oded Fher (is that how it's spelled?), and Arnold Vosloo. The first one is one of my all time favorite movies, the second one was pretty good, but I really didn't like the ending in terms of Anck-Su-Namun and Imhotep. That was BS. I will probably go see it though b/c Brendan Fraser is a dream boat and Jon Hannah is awesome.