PDA

View Full Version : Things and movies that makes you cry

remyma
19-05-08, 23:39
I always cry over personal family stuff ofcause, but also when I think about life and everything...

These two clips make me bawl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7JvL2ap3Cg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiS8YokFzeY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3oZ0Il4QH4

What do yall cry about!?

patriots88888
19-05-08, 23:51
Billy Joel's song Honesty. Wasn't going to post but since its about honesty i thought i'd be honest about it and share. The lyrics are so true. Check it out on youtube. :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgmJ1miBzek

Paperdoll
19-05-08, 23:52
Life.

But mostly reading material and songs. I got a whole list of those XD

Jo269976
19-05-08, 23:56
Edward Scissorhands - Movie
The End of Six Feet Under - TV series

Those are really the only forms of media that have ever gotten to me, but general depressing stuff like thinking of losing a loved one is enough to set me off :o

matrix54
20-05-08, 00:04
ARTIFICIAL INTELEGENCE...

im such a baby, its not even a sad movie.

but holiday heart was a sad movie, as well as Tarzan(still a baby:hug:)

Mr.Burns
20-05-08, 00:25
I lost the ability to cry 11 years ago.

Rachel Croft
20-05-08, 00:51
when a really hot boy is dying, or being hurt, that kind of stuff. :rolleyes:

Admles
20-05-08, 00:52
I honestly haven't cried in about 15 years

I'm very good at holding it in......

Little-Lara
20-05-08, 01:01
What do yall cry about!?

What don't i cry about! I cry about everything. Happy movies, sad movies, happy/emotional times, sad times. Just about everything makes me emotional and teary eyed. Songs don't make me cry, they make me sad. The possibility of something having to do with reality is what makes me cry the most.

digitizedboy
20-05-08, 01:23
Well the things that make me cry in movies is just like the finale in Brokeback Mountain. *shrugs shoulders* I don't know why, but I share that characters pain. And because the acter himself has died, it's quite upsetting...

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-05-08, 01:28
:(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Quasimodo
20-05-08, 01:29
:(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Ell-oh-ell, Melonie! Ell oh ell. lawlz.

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-05-08, 01:31
:tea:

digitizedboy
20-05-08, 01:35
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=_HAC54BIHmU

Hairhelmet12
20-05-08, 01:54
this is sad right here us talking about what sad things make us sad...

but on the other hand!

this part of CVX is sad

rl5A0lPl8dE

ChingKong
20-05-08, 04:58
the movie lilo and stitch........the selena movie

Nannonxyay
20-05-08, 08:35
Well the things that make me cry in movies is just like the finale in Brokeback Mountain. *shrugs shoulders* I don't know why, but I share that characters pain. And because the acter himself has died, it's quite upsetting...

Me to. :wve: I cried buckets when I saw that scene. My family where taking the mick out of the movie and me so I had a stressy fit and called them all homophobes and stormed out the room. Serves them right though. :mad:

Other movies which make me cry are ; Finding Neverland, Click, Jack Frost (I was like six lmao), Artificial Intelligence.

Also, the music video to the song Hero by Enrique Inglesias made me cry. Even though I really dislike romantic movies and stuff like that, I only seem to cry when people die.

I also cry sometimes on a daily basis. Sometimes it's over the smallest things. I get depressed and upset easily, and I don't know why.

Drone
20-05-08, 08:46
I think last time I've cried was then I was 5 years old

MiCkiZ88
20-05-08, 08:47
I'm rather emotional, so any sad romantic scene (that is done well) can make me cry especially if I'm tired and feeling lonely. I don't really cry when some characters die (unless the sweet/nice guys die), though I almost cried when Gilbert's mother died in ''What's Eating Gilbert Grape''.

As for things. Well.. being alone and far away from Mitchy makes me feel sad, and some of the things he texts me makes me feel like crying from happiness. Mehh. I cried in the car when I called my dad and came out. He said that he completely aproved me, and that he loves me the way I am. Same goes for when my step sister said that she loves me (after I came out to her as well) and that I'm a very sweet brother to her. People who care about me and want me to be succesfull make me want to cry from happiness, since I always thought that I was unloved or was never really cared about.

Is it too bad to cry once in a while? Seriously? I had bottled up everything for so many years, and just few months ago I was so *****y/annoyed/angry/depressed, that I HAD to cry. I had to let everything out and I cried for the stupidest reasons. But it felt good.

Angelx14
20-05-08, 09:06
From movies, most of the dramas make me cry. And life. =]

Lara Croft Fan Joe
20-05-08, 10:39
I have to say, the endings of Gladiator and Million Dollar Baby. As for games, the only game that was kinda sad was when Aeris died in FF7 (although I didnt really like her) and perhaps the ending of Heavenly Sword.

patriots88888
20-05-08, 10:47
Here is a song from Blind Faith that sums alot up. Also the fact that they don't make songs like these anymore. Music is very emotional to me. I love it so much. I can't even think of a world without music. Now THAT is truly sad. :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2xRYw3DmRY

lisa_croft
20-05-08, 10:56
titanic when jack goes underthewater :( Noooooo, i cried so much that when i woke up the next morning my eyes were kinda puffy :| haha

jarekhanzelka
20-05-08, 13:42
It happens very rare in last years, but time to time I cry as a baby for my sister, who died when I was 6 years old. She was just 21. :( And it especially happens when I hear some beautiful, family-related song or the song that played on her funeral (don't remember it's title). Other than that, very slow and sad love-related songs like Unchained Melody can make me cry a bit (even more if I can see something emotional while listening to it - beautiful dance scene in "The Ghost") And that quite does it. Also, if I'm too far away from home with non of my friends, I sometimes miss them SO much it makes me drop a tear.

dream raider
20-05-08, 13:49

How come?:)

Rexie
20-05-08, 13:55

your avatar makes it sound believable...

CerebralAssassin
20-05-08, 13:57
onions.that's about it :tea:

Drone
20-05-08, 13:59
onions.that's about it :tea:

are you cooking ? :p

CerebralAssassin
20-05-08, 14:02
are you cooking ? :p

of course I cook :tea:

KurtisLonely
20-05-08, 14:08
As for things. Well.. being alone and far away from Mitchy makes me feel sad, and some of the things he texts me makes me feel like crying from happiness.

awwww.. now this made me cry ;D

I cry of happiness when talking, texting and chatting with Mika, and when I came out to my friends and sisters :)

I'm pretty emotional, but I hardly ever cry...

thanatos
20-05-08, 14:23
I have to say, the endings of Gladiator and Million Dollar Baby.

Gladiators always makes me cry, every week! That eliminator looks so tough, and the way one guy and one girl has to lose, i feel so sorry for them :( And you know the Gladiators all look so angry because they all just really want a hug. I'm so glad they brought the show back!

Orionvalentine
20-05-08, 14:24
Brokeback Mountain. Gets me every time.

Also LOL @ Thanatos!

touchthesky
20-05-08, 14:36
-eHr-9_6hCg

I weep like a baby, which my boyfriend finds annoyingly funny.

Larapink
20-05-08, 14:51
If something really hurts me, or I just feel like I want to cry I will cry.

Encore
20-05-08, 15:30
Embarassing as this is I tend to cry a lot watching movies. :o

I think these are the movie scenes that touched me the most.

Gladiator ending scene, the first time I saw this on the movie theater all you could hear around was people going "SNIFF!" It's probably one of the saddest deaths in movie history.
5k-Z0xaGI_8

"Oh captain my captain!". Don't ask me why this movie just strikes a chord in my sensitivity. I really love that not all the kids in the class stood up. You could tell that the ones who stood up were the ones who were going to try and make a diference in the world.
s8UL_9R_W-Y

The "invisible cloak" scene in Crash. OMFG... No matter how many times I watch this movie this scene ALWAYS makes me cry like a baby. I think it's also a lot because of the music. This movie has one of my all time favorite soundtracks.
c6PQgJ-Qcg8

This scene from Sunshine I already posted somewhere else. It's simply overwhelming. All I can say is, I wish I would die like that.
hfDCvbEtxzY

As far as Disney films go (as touchthesky's sad post reminded me!) this scene always brings tears to my eyes because it's so epic. :o:o
wJol_9bLaQM

There's lots more but can't flood the thread with clips :D

Lara Croft Fan Joe
20-05-08, 15:33
I always think that if a movie can make you cry, its a pretty brilliant movie.

Inkheart
20-05-08, 15:58
ARTIFICIAL INTELEGENCE...
im such a baby, its not even a sad movie.

I almost cried at the end, so don't feel too bad! Although, I was about 10 at the time . . .

Erm, eh, I came dangerously close to crying the first time I saw Kerry Ellis melt as Elphaba in Wicked. This is pathetic for two reasons - 1) I knew it was coming (I'd accidentally seen a spoiler on Youtube) and 2) I knew that she came back to life! In my defense, she does give an extremely chilling scream as she melts. *shivers* Brilliant scene

patriots88888
20-05-08, 16:55
For movies, just one. The ending to The Deer Hunter. "Here's to Nick"... "To Nick". Very sad ending to a great movie starring Robert DiNiro and Christopher Walken. About Viet Nam War. 1978. :(

saskewoo
20-05-08, 17:28
Almost everything makes me cry...

But I did cry a lot when reading the Sword Of Truth series - I don't think I've ever cried that much in my entire life before!
Normally I wouldn't cry (at least not that much) over books, but they were just so brilliant and I felt very connected to the characters :o
Please don't make fun of me, but - I still cry sometimes when I realize that I've finished all the books...

Gosh, I really think I need a psychiatrist ;)

JinSlayer
20-05-08, 17:34
Ok I'll admit it. When Leo died in Titanic, I cried :(

Naomichi
20-05-08, 17:37
The animated version of Transformers the Movie, when Optimus Prime dies.

Yeah... I'm cool.

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-05-08, 17:40
Whenever it's that time of month for me I'm going to cry over something. Don't really know what beforehand, but something will trigger it during that time. Whether it's a movie, or something small, it's bound to happen. :vlol:

touchthesky
20-05-08, 17:46
I cry a lot when I'm tired.

I cry at the following Disney scenes;

The lady and the tramp (dog pound crying)
Snow White (the animals crying at the house/the dwarves crying at her coffin)
Lion King (Mufasas death)
Fox and the hound (Todd gets left in the woods)
Bambi ("We made it mother")
The Aristocats (In the bed when Marie says they'll never have a dad)

Mad Tony
20-05-08, 17:49
A film has never made me cry, although some parts of Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers are quite sad. Actually, come to think of it, my mom cried at the end of Band of Brothers. :vlol: It's not even a sad ending! :p

I think if I ever got round to watching the World Trade Center film, then that might be the one that makes me cry.

Sedge
20-05-08, 18:22
I cry daily, usually. :p There's really nothing specific that makes me do it, it's just.. the way I am, or the way my body reacts to pretty much everything. _ It can indeed be a random feeling/thought I happen to have that triggers it, but I can easily start it by will aswell.. Feels good & refreshing, really. ^_^ And it's not like I can't control my tear ducts at all though, just don't see any point in restraining (except at school, people tend to get worried otherwise). ..But duh, I love crying! XD

..And just did by the way, because of laughter this time.. Oh dear. :D

Hmm, I rarely sob when watching a movie though.. Ending a book I've enjoyed does that multiply though(regardless of the way it ends actually, just knowing you can't get back into the world of it.. or well you can, but first read is the first read :o). Same seems to go with many anime series too, apparently.

Rivendell
20-05-08, 19:03
1FWg6iO9-2k

Every.Single.Time.

just*raidin*tomb
20-05-08, 19:06
When people cry in movies it makes me cry, Moulin Rouge at the end...thats a tear jurker!

Christi
20-05-08, 19:14
m1aYzA8PdY8

SORRY I COULDN'T RESIST!! I got sad in the begning...:vlol:

TR93
20-05-08, 20:00
I cry at sad songs and when a sad movie is on, I remember when I was 3 I cried at the Beauty and The beast when the Beast turned human.
The last time I cried was yesterday when I was walking and someone wacked he hard in the face. I found out later I had blacked out and had concusion which could explain why I cried in the 1st place.
:)

saskewoo
21-05-08, 12:17
I cry daily, usually. :p There's really nothing specific that makes me do it, it's just.. the way I am, or the way my body reacts to pretty much everything. _ It can indeed be a random feeling/thought I happen to have that triggers it, but I can easily start it by will aswell.. Feels good & refreshing, really. ^_^ And it's not like I can't control my tear ducts at all though, just don't see any point in restraining (except at school, people tend to get worried otherwise). ..But duh, I love crying! XD

Hey, I do the same thing :D

Ending a book I've enjoyed does that multiply though(regardless of the way it ends actually, just knowing you can't get back into the world of it.. or well you can, but first read is the first read :o).

I'm a little relieved that I'm not the only one who feels that way :p

Vertigo
21-05-08, 12:18
Passion of the Christ
PS. I`m Atheist