PDA

View Full Version : What ****es you off?

cammy.
24-05-08, 16:18
So I was just wondering out of my anger what gets on your nerves and makes you angry?
Feel free to add to the list whenever you need to have a good ***** or let off some steam.

I just bought my PS3 like 3 weeks ago, and my brother invites his mates over all the time and he never says anything about it to me...then they sort of just come up and say "Hey can we play FIFA or Call of Duty" or whatever while I'm playing. And I can't quite say "No I'm playing" because the way he says it is like...he does it in front of his mates and they all just sit down straight away like already expecting they're going to play so if I say no I seem like a complete *****. (They're all like 21,22 and I'm 19)

And the day I bought the PS was the day my parents went on holiday for a week, so I was all like yay, I can play my PS on the good TV all week! Then my brother goes and invites a heap of his mates around every night and I'm sitting there playing whatever, then like 10 guys would walk in and all sit around me on the couch like waiting for me to finish playing type thing...and I was just thinking like wtf...go away to your own houses or go somewhere else I just bought this and I can't even freakin play it. It ****** me off so much. And on like the third night or something I cracked it at him, and he said back to me, "yeah I understand if you wanna play that's fine, just tell me and I will say to my mates hey lets go do something else" and I was like "WTF I SHOULDN"T HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING IT'S MINE, HOW BOUT YOU ASK FIRST IF YOU WANNA HIJACK MY PLAYSTATION WITH YOUR FRIENDS" so he was all like alright fine whatever, but he's still been doing it and that's why I'm having a cry on here now cos he just did it again.

Oh and another thing that really annoys me is when people get on before you get off, like trains and busses etc. When I get the train and it's packed and people try and get on straight away, it's like if you let other people get off first there would be more damn space for you to get on.

Okay, done.

Capt. Murphy
24-05-08, 16:24
This may be destined for closure and moved to Open Chat. :-/

I dislike being berated by know-it-all guests that tell me how to do my job. The very job I've deen doing for over 10 years. How would they like it if I came to where they work and told them how to do their :cen: ?

Jackasses!

tranniversary119
24-05-08, 16:25
I'm sorry to hear that But the thing is you really have to learn to say "No". As much as you probably feel bad for saying it that's the only way unless you're parents can do something about it. But I hope everything works out :wve:

On Topic: What annoys me is when somebody lies to me but I know for a fact there lying. I can't explain it to much but it's happening to me right now. It's annoying and puts me in bad moods.

Larson_1988
Circumventing the censoring system on a thread title = :smk:

cammy.
^What do you do? That would annoy me too. :(

Survival
Just one question... is it YOUR PS3? Did you bought it? Was it from your/your parents money? :).

cammy.
24-05-08, 16:28
Just one question... is it YOUR PS3? Did you bought it? Was it from your/your parents money? :).

Yes, I work, I bought every cent of it.

da tomb raider!
24-05-08, 16:31
Excessive swearing ****** me off.

rickybazire
24-05-08, 16:35

Then it's rightfully yours and you have every right to act like you did...:D

When people accuse you of something when the evidence you provide is clearly stating that you are wrongly accused. It ain't happened to me, but someone I know is accusing my girlfriend of telling everyone about his secret of being gay...(yet from the way he acts, it's kinda obvious)...even though someone else has admitted that she told everyone...:cen:

Also, when people know that you know something quite extreme, good or bad, and they're constantly on your back asking you what it is.

God Horus
24-05-08, 16:37
Don't circumvent the censor system.

Just say no, and don't let them intimidate you.

Threads like this just better suit the Mature Gen Chat section imo

stranger1992
24-05-08, 16:38
This annoys me. If you ever speak to me like this on msn i will delete you because it is obvious we have nothing to say:

hi
how are you?
not bad, you?
yeah not bad, wubu2?
not much, u?
yeah not much really
klkl

cammy.
24-05-08, 16:43
Sorry for swearing, I was annoyed. Can I change it now or does a mod have to?

Endow
24-05-08, 16:43
Anti-CD TRF members. And I'm not even particularly fond of CD.

Greenkey2
24-05-08, 16:44
Cammy, you have mail.

You can edit your own posts by clicking on the Edit button and then hitting Go Advanced.

EDIT: Can you do the title yourself or would you like me to change it if that's not an option? I'm not sure what editing limits there are for members *scratches head*

EDIT 2: Title changed.

Larson_1988
24-05-08, 16:45
Sorry for swearing, I was annoyed. Can I change it now or does a mod have to?

It's allright, you can change the swear words you circumvented in your post.
Just remember it till the next time you are not in a good mood that you let the censor system do its job. :)

Ok, Greenkey beat me to it. :wve:

SamReeves
24-05-08, 16:45
Gasoline prices are at the top of my list. $4.15 a gallon for regular yesterday! :mad:

Survival
24-05-08, 16:46

Then itīs YOURS and he has no right even touching YOUR console. Next time just tell him to buy his own :)

Dingaling
24-05-08, 16:47
Anti-CD TRF members. And I'm not even particularly fond of CD.

Would that be Core Design or Crystal Dynamics? They both share the same letters :p.

ANy reason why? I'm just curious :).

For me: friends, family and games. All the things I love annoy me the most :D.

Survival
24-05-08, 16:52
EDIT: Can you do the title yourself or would you like me to change it if that's not an option? I'm not sure what editing limits there are for members *scratches head*

An ordinary member can change the thread title but itīll be only visible IN the thread itself in the first post :). Only moderator can make the change visible to everyone else:)

TRLegendLuver
24-05-08, 17:04

That's freakin jacked-up. I have one. I payed for half of it, and that would really p-off me too. That's hackin dumb.

I've had that same experience, and I ask, "Do you have an appointment?" haha lol

I hate it when your friends (bffs) say they will call you or get back to you on something, but they never do. It's so aggravating.

Lara Croft Fan Joe
24-05-08, 17:06
When you try to have a conversation with someone and they just put as little effort in as possible. This particularly annoys me on MSN, when you get 1 word replys like 'lol' and 'dunno' and maybe just a smiley on its own.

Grenade
24-05-08, 17:08
Shouldn't you all talk about this here?

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=125598

cammy.
24-05-08, 17:09
That's freakin jacked-up. I have one. I payed for half of it, and that would really p-off me too. That's hackin dumb.

I've had that same experience, and I ask, "Do you have an appointment?" haha lol

I hate it when your friends (bffs) say they will call you or get back to you on something, but they never do. It's so aggravating.

Do you have an appointment haha that's great...I'll use it next time see what he says. But yeah it's fair annoying.

oocladableeblah
24-05-08, 17:13
Would that be Core Design or Crystal Dynamics? They both share the same letters :p.

For me: friends, family and games. All the things I love annoy me the most :D.
I think everyone should just call Core Design just Core and Crystal Dynamics CD then there would be no confusion.
On Topic: I hate it when I'm just walking to class and people are just like bricks and shoulder into everyone. It ****es me off I mean can't they just slightly pivot their body so they can get passed people without hurting them or something.
And people that walk in the middle of the freaking hallway and I can't get by them and they walk like .001 miles per hour :hea: I feel like just screaming at them "Walk faster or move so people can get by!"

RAID
24-05-08, 17:18
My customers...especially the wannabe superior/technical ones.

Nenya awakens
24-05-08, 17:18
smelly people on buses

rude tramps that harass you for money.

Rude mc donalds staff.. um hello??

TRLegendLuver
24-05-08, 17:24
Do you have an appointment haha that's great...I'll use it next time see what he says. But yeah it's fair annoying.

Seriously, you should do it. haha
My sister's boyfriend really likes my PS3 (he's planning on getting one) and he gets on without asking me. Its annoying. I actually do make a schedule, I write stuff out, and I'm like, "Oh sorry, your scheduled for a 2:30 appointment", haha. And their all like, "uh..nevermind." Get's them off my back for a while. ;)

cammy.
24-05-08, 17:25
Rude any staff actually...

Like when you're shopping and people act like they have a pole up somewhere, or they're really arrogant and think that they are too good to talk to you or be friendly or whatever.

It's like hello, if you're going to be a complete *****, why would I buy anything from here?

Endow
24-05-08, 17:26

I could pretend I was aiming at a ominously ambiguous post, but I would be lying :p I meant Crystal Dynamics. Although that goes for Core Design as well. It's just I haven't met any TRF fans that expressed hate when it comes to Core.

As for reasons, hate is reason enough. Hate is one of the most stupid of human emotions when it's either unfounded or based on faulty assumptions. Plus the self-righteousness behind some of these posters is laughable :p People who dislike Crystal for the changes they made but had no problem with some of the elements Core introduced with their sequels that completely killed the original's concept are not making much sense.

Rexie
24-05-08, 17:31
- People who begs to be shot in the head.

- ppl wh taipes liek tis

- people who say one thing and do another

Mister_Creazil
24-05-08, 17:36
What messes me off is when my best mate tells me something about me isn't right/normal. So this becomes to the case of where I become so paranoid about that thing that I literally remove/change it.

Voni
24-05-08, 17:39
Rude mc donalds staff.. um hello??

You're telling me! I went into maccy's once and I asked for a Chicken Royale by accident (which is Burger King's name for a bit of processed chicken in a bun) and the girl behind the counter looked at me like I'd just grown another head. JUST GIVE MY PROCESSED CHICKEN, DAMMIT!

Inkheart
24-05-08, 17:42
Well, I have a lot, so I'll start off with both of these:

- ppl wh taipes liek tis
- people who say one thing and do another

Firstly - MSN speak is difficult to understand (I sometimes have to ask people what certain abbreviations mean, which is annoying). Thankfully, most of my friends have grown out of it now, but still don't use capital letters and punctuation like I do. In my opinion, punctuation helps conversations become funnier and more interesting.

Secondly - hypocrites. My brother is one of the biggest. While helping himself to a chocolate pudding, he told me (completely seriously) that if I didn't stop eating so many biscuits, I'd get fat.

Thirdly - people who knock stuff before they've tried it. I get that one a lot. Whenever I mention a musical, people groan loudly and start saying it's rubbish. "Really?" I reply. "Have you seen Wicked? No? Well suckers, I have. Four times." Then they usually follow up with something like: "I don't see what's amazing about some green woman prancing about on a stage." To which I reply - "No? Well get yourself down to Apollo Victoria Theatre, and find out."

Erm, think that's the main ones. Of course, there's all the standard ones - prejudice, people who complain too much etc, but I won't bore you (any more)

Mr.Burns
24-05-08, 17:46
Two threads on the same subject. Continue here:

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=125598

Closed.