PDA

View Full Version : Your scariest nightmare (or weirdest one)

Lil'-Miz-Flash
24-05-08, 20:52
this is just about nightmares you've had. ok, i'll start.
i had one about this thing called the hayfever and it cahsed us in a car cause i was with my mum and my bezzie shante and my mum gets hayfever and we were desperately trying to close the window but it came in a we all did a really big sneeeze and died....weird and childish, don't cha think?

~*~Chloe~*~
24-05-08, 21:03
I have loads. I dont really dream, but when I watched The Grudge I kept being scared that she was in my room, stupid things like that. I dont normally dream about it.

Dominic. [:
24-05-08, 21:04
I love that nightmare! :yik:

Hmm, Once i had a nightmare where I fall into the sky untill i wake up. It's scary but cool.. :p!

remote91
24-05-08, 21:05
my bezzie shante
:vlol:

Erm..I dont usually have nightmares and when I do they are usually zombie related.

~*~Chloe~*~
24-05-08, 21:06
Oh I normally dream about dying, but I normally wake up a second before I do. Luckily lol. That reminds me of Freddie Crugar

ben croft
24-05-08, 21:08
I turned right, my bedroom wall was all full of human blood, then I saw a priest and someone standing next to me, and I was being exorcised. :eek: When I woke up, I hugged my mom and started crying. :eek:

:wve:

Bumio
24-05-08, 21:08
long time ago i dreamed that i decided to take a walk. walked outside and saw that it was night time. the sky was red, i heard car sirens and people screaming somewhere farther from me. i stepped few steps forward and in front of me appeared a huge red monster. it looked like a devil or dragon, had big horns and long tail. it was red because he was covered in blood and was growling. i cant even describe how ugly he was... so he saw me and tried to grab me. i started to run away screaming and suddenly woke up :o
i was seriously shocked. took me few minutes until i realized it was only a dream.

FAN_NO_1
24-05-08, 21:09
I love that nightmare! :yik:

Hmm, Once i had a nightmare where I fall into the sky untill i wake up. It's scary but cool.. :p!

COOL

jackles
24-05-08, 21:17
I had a really scary dream the other night, there was furry monsters with zig zaggy teeth who were lying in wait for me.They had knives and were making mad noises :o It was really scary until I woke up and I realised that the creatures were like cartoony animals and I felt really stupid for being scared.:(

doh!

Sweets
24-05-08, 21:22
One time I had a nightmare where I was trapped inside this burning old farmhouse and I couldn't escape. I seem to have nightmares very similiar to this one alot.

Another bad dream I had a few months back was very vivid and scary. I had a dream that I was inside a large store/shopping mall and a gunman had entered the building and started shooting me! Just me too, no one else. He shot me repeatedly in the chest and I wouldn't die, I just layed there, and nobody would help me. I hope I never have that dream again :( It had me kinda leary to go into stores and things for awhile :rolleyes: I'm fine now though.

xXhayleyroxXx
24-05-08, 21:28
my dreams are always really weird - they're either really nice or utterly scary :S
i think the two most scariest ( i have loads weekly) is where im trapped in this egyption pyramid and its pitch black.i didnt quite get this dream but me and my best friend are acheaoligists and wev'e discovered this temple of silence thingy with the legendary cat mummies, and thw whole idea was to explore it and keep quiet. but then i hear these cat mummys and i scream and then they chase me through this labyrinth/ maze and i fall into this pit of spikes, hearing my friends's demises in the background (its probably noteable im absolutely petrified of any kind of mummy). the next one is where i keep finding myself in scary situations (this one always reoccurs nightly) and iy usually involves me having to go into deep dark pools filled with fans and drains - one night i had to save a puppy from been sliced by a giantic turbine thing and im also really scared of fans and drains (weird i know!)
sorry this is so long but iv just remembered something scary
i wonder if anyone can interpret it ity's being nugging me for a while and it actually scares me loads -
iv been having this weird dream which reoccurs where i go on holidey with my sister, mum and stepdad, go on a plane to this weird road by a sea, get on this little wooden canoes with out suitcases (for some reason the suitcases are important :S) and i get left in this wooden unstable canoe while they talk resting by 3 different colored fans : red, green and blue. it's dead weird :P

im so weird :)
lol if anyone wants to know more just sey :P

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vertigo
24-05-08, 21:46
The one where drunk Johnny Rotten asked me to take him to my apartment! And I did it! Silly and hillarious!

jackles
24-05-08, 21:49
Ooh I just rembered I dreamt that Simom Cowell asked me out in Woolworths of all places...and I turned him down!!!!! I could at least have got dinner out of him!

oh and I had a great one where I was wearing a blonde wig only to realise that I was Kylie!! With David Tennant!! and we were in Dr Who!!

*le sigh*

peffect
24-05-08, 21:56
I do have so many nightmares. And they're all scary.
The weirdest dream? I also have a lot, but the two ones that i'll never forget were:
- Having a french kiss with a dragon female.
- Having sex with Titanic. Yes, that ship.

Vertigo
24-05-08, 21:57

:vlol:

digitizedboy
24-05-08, 22:12
Being chased, then eaten alive by lots of machete weilding gingerbread men.

I think I must have been watching Shrek the previous night.

glitterpaws
24-05-08, 22:15
My worst dream had to be when every child in my neighbourhood had a gun and they started shooting wrecklessly and killing people, and managed to shoot most of my family. Thank god it was just a dream:D

hera7days
24-05-08, 22:16
My scariest, or more like most disturbing dream:

A ghostly little girl stood in my backyard, singing My Country tis of thee. Then she started begging for help. Except, somehow I knew she wasn't a ghost. She was the embodiment of the soldiers who have died in this... thing... in Iraq.

TRLegendLuver
24-05-08, 22:32
I have sooo many weird and freaky dreams, but I will only list one.
Last night, I dreamed that from my torso up, I was a elephant, and from my torso down, I was a hippo. So I think I was a Elephippo.
lol. It was weird. :p

TR93
24-05-08, 22:39
I had a dream I was falling. Then Joachim Karel caught me!
I was like WHAT????????
Then i realized I was a Nephalim. I think that's why he is one of my fave characters in TR.
My friend had a stranger dream. She told me she was being chased by a Fish with a giant carving knife screaming, " you eat my sushi. DIE!!!!!" Now that was strange

Geck-o-Lizard
24-05-08, 22:59
Couple of nights ago, I dreamt that my friend was involved with some kind of cult or other secret organisation, and somehow I had wronged them. She was sent to capture me, so to evade her, I ran into a huge shopping centre and tried to lose myself in the crowd. But she caught me, and although I tried, I couldn't escape; every time I managed to break her grip on my arm, it felt like I was running through treacle, and I always collapsed exhausted, and she would catch me again. I eventually evaded her for a few minutes by escaping into a block of toilets and hiding in a cubicle, but she found me by looking under the doors of the cubicles, and dragged me out. When we passed the guard's office I managed to run inside. I hid behind the guard and my friend went berserk, attacking him, but he was too strong for her. Then I woke up. :p

Rexie
24-05-08, 23:01
Final Fantasy:

- I cheated on Zack for Tseng.

other:

- I was on TRF and Justin jumped out from my computer screen

Real Life Raider
25-05-08, 00:10
My most common nightmare is that I am at the top of a cliff and I slip and fall.... I manage to stop myself falling over the edge but I slide towards destruction with each slight movement...

...then i fall to my death but wake up before the end!

Lenochka
25-05-08, 00:22
Either the time I walked into a local shop and a man started smiling... but his smile expanded revealing rows and rows of teeth, scared the hell out of me!

oooorrr

The time where I was at the hospital, and the doctor strapped me down to the table and started cutting the sides of my mouth... like basically making my cheeks, all the sudden I was inside a waterbed full of salt water or something since my the cuts he made started to burn really badly, so basically through the rest of the dream I was drowning and i kept poking at the plastic trying to get out, but i eventually ran out of breathe and faded out which is when i woke up.

trtrailerman
25-05-08, 00:25
i dreamt my whole family were giant wasps lol. they were like buzzing words so i ran away and the air outside was made up of wasps. then I suddenly appeared in a bowling alley and a wasp came in thru the window so i killed it and it morphed into a giant wasp and killed me.

:p wierd huh

Real Life Raider
25-05-08, 00:28
^^Very weird!

When i was a kid i had a recurring dream that i was being persued by a clown...but sometimes it was a scarecrow,

I am now terrified of clowns and scarecrows.

trtrailerman
25-05-08, 01:07
^^Very weird!

When i was a kid i had a recurring dream that i was being persued by a clown...but sometimes it was a scarecrow,

I am now terrified of clowns and scarecrows.

you have coulrophobia, :p fear of clowns. there isnt a special term for scarecrows i dont think. oo the fear of long words is Hippopotamonstrosesquippadellaphobia, funnily enuff people with this fear are too frightened to read the technical term for it XD

touchthesky
25-05-08, 19:31
WHen I was younger I used to always dream of the "man with maggots and blood on his face" who was like Spiderman in movement but obv looked mangled as his "name" suggests.

The dream would always end with me having to kiss him to save my family.

Kamnelomo
25-05-08, 19:39
Another world, new friends, sunny morning...

And everyone including me gets murdered. In different ways.

*OH NOES*

O.O

TRexbait
25-05-08, 19:40
This one is weirrd. I was on a bus, in the nightmare, and someone had a backpack... with a wide assortment of blades in it. Randomly the man started stabbing me. As soon as I could I got off of the bus and ran, so did the man. I ended up running to scholl, where I found that the psycopath beat me and had murdered my friends. :yik: Then my dad woke me up as I was about to do something about it...

TombRaiderLover
25-05-08, 19:45
This is going to sound silly now, but at the time (I must've been five or six) it was terrifying, and it occurred often.

The dream basically consists of me standing on a double bed in an otherwise empty room. It's dark, except for the light that's trailing through the doorway. Suddenly a shadow casts across the hallway, and a disfigured, severed head suddenly floats into the room and circles me. I'm unable to move, unable to speak. I can only watch as this horrific face orbits me.

TRexbait
25-05-08, 19:51
Well I'd be scared of that...

Lara Croft Fan Joe
25-05-08, 20:34
This is going to sound silly now, but at the time (I must've been five or six) it was terrifying, and it occurred often.

The dream basically consists of me standing on a double bed in an otherwise empty room. It's dark, except for the light that's trailing through the doorway. Suddenly a shadow casts across the hallway, and a disfigured, severed head suddenly floats into the room and circles me. I'm unable to move, unable to speak. I can only watch as this horrific face orbits me.

That sounds very scary to me. I think my nightmares have been pretty tame compared to that. Usually I just see something scary like some kind of creature, and then I scream and wake up.

Little-Lara
25-05-08, 21:04
Got one of those scary one's: "annihilating" a guy "mortal kombat" style. :eek: And it's so weird at the same time cause it's so unlike me cause i'm such a sweet little princess. :whi:

Admles
25-05-08, 23:45
I had a horrible, scary dream.....

They made a THIRD Tomb Raider movie, Angelina was in it, they put in Kurtis Trent an d based it around AOD, and I had to watch the whole thing over and over again

I've been in therapy since it happened! ;)

digitizedboy
25-05-08, 23:53
actually I was joking with the last one I had.

this one is real one :(';

I was with my family sitting in a cafe, and we were walking out on the streets and it was a normal day and everything and then suddenly an explosion. There was suddenly blood coming from my ears and I looked to my sister and there was blood coming from her ears too. Then we looked forward and we ran towards the accident to see if everyone was ok, and we saw a torso on the floor and blood everywhere. And my sister looked back and cried to bits and hugged me.

Pretty scary huh? :( dunno why I get dreams like this. I'd rather have dreams of kissing beautiful girls and stuff. lol

Dia2blo
26-05-08, 00:06
this is just about nightmares you've had. ok, i'll start.
i had one about this thing called the hayfever and it cahsed us in a car cause i was with my mum and my bezzie shante and my mum gets hayfever and we were desperately trying to close the window but it came in a we all did a really big sneeeze and died....weird and childish, don't cha think?

Is it wierd that i cant stop laughing after that?? i can just imagine this epic struggle to close the window, with this big puffy pink cloud heading towards it... ok im done lol

as for me, after watching the titanic as a kid, i had a nightmare that it came down my road and we all had to run away from it to survive. i also had one where all my dead pets came to life as visicious zombies, so we built a little chicken run kind of thing for them :P
I know these sound like bs but i seriously remember them!!!!!

last but not least, and actually frightening, the only dream where i think i died but woke up too soon, i was on like an oil rig being chased by some guy with a chainsaw, i beat him with a pole and had this huge running fight, but then he hit me and i woke up- if it was real he probably chopped my head off... (note this was waaaay before playing resi 4)

Aphrodite22
26-05-08, 00:17
today i dream that i was in The Orphanage (like in the movie, i havnt even seen it)
and i was goin to sleep and suddenly someone appeared he had a black cape and his face was like red, like really ugly and scary and it keep appearin .. it appeared so many timess that i stopped caring.. then i had another dream that they were like mercenaries outside my house, and i was with my sister and we had guns, then they entered and i shot one and he was my cousin, and he didnt die, he had a bullet hole on his chest but nothin happened to him o.O and all the mercenaries were my cousins, uncles etc..

i dreamed more dreams but i dont remember them, i alwaays dream ALOT.

oh and when i was little i always dreamed with aliens lol

and like 3 weeks ago i dreamed that i was at the parking with my mom and sister and there it was a guy with a red shirt and he stood at the back of my sister, i got scared so i walked away, and he started chasing us, we got into the car and i got stuck and couldnt get into the car but i finally got and we escaped.

:(

matrix54
26-05-08, 00:20
the movie IT was involved...:mad:

Angel666
26-05-08, 00:20
I had a dream that the ceramic monkey in my friends bathroom tried to kill me. Yeah. I also had a dream that me and the same friend found dead people in my grandmothers house and then we had to swim across the lake to get back to safety. For some reason I was wearing the same black flats that Maria Bello wore in The Secret Window. I remember taking them off when I jumped in the lake.

ihatecold17
26-05-08, 00:23
I usually don't have nightmares. Last night I had a dream that I was two and a half hours late to work because I couldnt find my name tag, and the girl at the service desk couldnt get the manager to answer the phone ANYWAY, I ended up forgetting my name tag this morning.

One time My friend was sleeping over and I had a dream that i was trying to get into a cave and I went to move the stuff in front of the cave out of the way and I hit her in the face lol..

And another time I dreamt I got hit by a bus when she was over and it was one of those dreams where you wake up and kind of suck a lot of air in really quickly (i hope someone knows what I Mean) and it scared her so bad lol.

digitizedboy
26-05-08, 00:34
Actually the dream I had was real... I think it sent me mad ever since. drinking a lot, ruining my body... I dunno. I'm living in a nightmare.

I do have other nightmares though, and I wake up in sweats. It's horrible really.

oocladableeblah
26-05-08, 00:53
Ok I had a weird dream that was actually kind of cool. lol it was in first person view and I had some guns (like a video game) and I was walking towards a door and a swarm of zombies come crashing through it, I run past some stairs and then these zombies crash through a ceiling window and fall on my and then I get up really fast and shoot them. Then I run back to the stair narrowly missing the zombies that had crashed through the door and then I woke up.

amiro1989
26-05-08, 01:13
Mines come from Jurassic Park, I'm always followed by Raptors, and T-Rexes, it freaks me out.

tombraider123
26-05-08, 01:45
Recently I keep having dreams about having to have teeth pulled out, or my teeth are falling out, no idea why, I have had about 5 in the last month or so, all different, but they involve at least one tooth falling out or being taken out.

When I was younger i dreamed that i was on a really big spiral staircase in like a huge tower and the incredible hulk was chasing me, lol.

My scariest dream was when I was in my room and all over my walls and ceiling were spiders and massive huge stick insects and loads of weird bugs, apparently I was literally screaming and shouting in my sleep.

KurtisLonely
26-05-08, 06:26
seeing an old man's face coming closer and closer.

iamlaracroft
26-05-08, 06:45
i have reoccurring nightmares almost monthly about having to run from a tornado. they are the scariest nightmares and I always wake up crying or incredibly shaken, disturbed. I hate tornados. I have never seen one in person--and I hope I never do.

patriots88888
26-05-08, 07:56
Fortunately I haven't had one in a VERY long time, otherwise i would share. Probably 10 years ago was my last. :tmb:

Naz2000
26-05-08, 08:12
I used to have such unusual nightmares, everything was always silent and I couldn't hear anything and then everything just started getting close and then far away. All these weird patterns appeared and it was just like insanity, I remember in one nightmare I was looking for a toy under the sofa but the sofa was about a mile away from me and I was on the floor trying to look under the sofa. So odd!

McGloomy
26-05-08, 08:46
My nightmares often take the form of characters from Horror movies; especially the ghosts from Ju-On haunt me a lot. A few days ago I managed to cast a patronus in my dream and chased them away. My patronus took the form of an ibex. Kudos to J.K. Rowling for explaining the universal countermeasure against dark creatures. (I know it sounds awkward, but dreams just work this way. :D)

TRfan23
26-05-08, 09:09
Now this post is a coincidence to me, I have the most random dreams ever.
One time I had a nightmare of being in my garden, all dark quiet, then a dragon appeared, it was roaring like mad. The the Professor from 'Back to The Future' arrived, he made lava appear in the garden next door. The lava burnt through our wooden fence thingi, and seeped into our garden, then lots of creatures from other games\films appeared.
My house then was on fire, I quickly scampered over to the otherside and saw that, the lava made my house split into 2. Inside the split I could see a girl, just standing there holding a baby, (I had this dream one night, when I was still at primary school), that girl goes to my secondary school, she never went to my primary school. The baby's eyes were stitched up, it looked horrifying, then I woke up.

BTW - That girls name's Amy Maguire.

The actual nightmares I do scream from is, one which tends to appear 2-3 times a year. It's where I appear in a random place with my mum, and all of a sudden I look at my mum and scream then wake up screaming. One time there was horror music in the background. Don't know what that was all about? :confused:

Lara's Backpack
26-05-08, 11:03
I was an African sex slave in a nightmare once lol

and no, it wasn't one of those dreams you sickos. Just really scary with me being in a hut dreading what was to come hahaha

kryptonite23
26-05-08, 14:48
When all my friends hated me. X_x :(

a_pok
26-05-08, 14:55
i had a dream once when my mom and my sister(i wasn't in it) found a 10 y o kid on our doorstep, they let him in, he was poor and had a blanket wrapped around his body, when they asked him what was his name he threw away the blanket exposing burned skin all over, he started screaming in a verry creapy voice, and he started peeling his skin, blood started flowing and i jumped out of bed not dearing to go back to sleep.

MAST
26-05-08, 15:26
One day I was staying at my grandparents. I slept on a couch. I dreamed that there was a little square painting above that couch with the painting of a water dragon. But in real, it wasn't there, so very strange that I thought that. I can't really remember the dragon scene, but at the breakfast I didn't want to talk (about it) because I was shocked :(

zappo3000
26-05-08, 16:57
not a nightmare but i had a dream that i became a moderator!

it was cool...

Universa
29-07-08, 20:11
I had a horrible, scary dream.....

They made a THIRD Tomb Raider movie, Angelina was in it, they put in Kurtis Trent an d based it around AOD, and I had to watch the whole thing over and over again

I've been in therapy since it happened! ;)

With Angelina?!?!Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo:hea::hea:

pinklaralover
29-07-08, 20:18
Hey! I made a thread like this :(

Anyways, My scariest is when i went through a whole adventure when most of my family were killed.

first is was my sister, she was with her best friend, as a teenager in her room when someone burst into the room at night and stabbed her repeatingly
then my brother went missing a couple of days later the police found him dead a couple of miles away from home. My mum had moved away for some reason, and got killed by her Ex boyfriend, and then me and my dad went shopping and my dad was shot and i got took away.

I was put in a home with loads of other people my age. We were suffering, and we were all coming up with plans for us to escape. Life was dangerous... the streets were filled with ambulances, police cars and blood. It was a really freaky dream.

Laurencarter
29-07-08, 20:24
I dreamt that I was Brad Pitt's assistant.

Nannonxyay
29-07-08, 20:29
I dreamed that Gerard Way turned out to be a secret mafia boss and wanted me to join his mafia and all the members of MCR where in the mafia. It was weird.

Also I kissed this boy who I absoloutely hate. That was pretty scary. :yik::p

Blue_light
29-07-08, 21:12

- I was on TRF and Justin jumped out from my computer screen

LOL :vlol:

Normally my dreams are mostly weird. Some things become others, etc.

My scariest nightmare: I was being stalked by a guy, and I ran home. I was crying for help with a man who I called father (which is weird since he doesn't look anything like my real father :p), and the man who was stalking me came into my house. My "father" was holding a knife and threw it at him, and it got to the man's foot. Then I knew it was my chance to kill him. I grabbed a knife myself, I threw it at the man, but I MISSED! The Man was now angry, and he grabbed the knife I threw at him, and right at the time he was going to stab me (I kinda felt the tip of the knife), I woke up and my heart was pounding really fast. :yik:

One of my weirdest: I dreamt that I was in Lara's place fighting against the Anniversary Torso Boss.

star-dust
29-07-08, 21:14
I don't really have nightmares...
But I have had dreams where close people to me just die unexpectedly... I always wake up crying. :p

One time I had a dream that my dad took a chainsaw and killed our dog. It was aweful. :(

SLY
29-07-08, 21:20
when i was young my sis had this movie called candyman... the main character was candyman and he was made of bees and had a hook for a hand and if you said his name five times he would come to you and kill your friends and family, if they were around you, if you didnt really believe in him ... well i used to always see that guy in my dreams standing at the foot of my bed telling me that he wanted me to be his next victim... sort of like in the movie and i was paralyzed in my bed and he would float above and talk to me face to face and touch his hook to my face...it never got passed that part because my parents would come and wake me up because i was screaming.

i dont usually have scary dreams but when i do have them they are real and i cant seem to just wake up from them.

silver_wolf
29-07-08, 21:36
oh hell...let's see.....well I dreamed I was in hell once. hmmm....I had this one apocalyptic dream (I get these alot). I was standing in this flat field of wheat next to a small cottage. I was completely alone, and when I looked up into the clear blue sky I saw the moon break apart and huge chunks slowly drift towards earth. I think the scariest part was how completely silent it was. It's really hard to explain. I also had a dream where some sort of alien contagion was on earth, and the military had created these quarantine camps where the uninfected lived. While I was there I found out that one of my family was infected. They promptly mutated and slaughtered half the camp. It ended with me on the run. It was actually quite interesting.

toxicraider
29-07-08, 21:42
I dont really have dreams much, or at least i never realise any. The scariest one i had was really not that scary though lol, when i was really young i dreamt about this game like snakes and ladders but with numbers and it counted up, then when it reached 100 this voice shouted 'you're dead'

my weirdest would be when i dreamt that my dad buried some people alive in our garden and one night one of them came (who happened to be some random guy from school) and tried to strangle him, then the next day there were loads of them outside our house including guy fawkes with an assault rifle :confused: i found it more funny than scary.

Kerrigan
29-07-08, 22:12
They're surely not the weirdest ones as far as imagery and plot go, but it's weird when I dream of having a certain reaction towards a certain person, or that person doing a thing and the next day something similar happens.
I know it's because I'm focusing on these things, and I'm dreaming of what I'd want to do, or of situations which are building up at that time, although my conscious self my not be aware of this.
It seems like the subconscious takes all the hints from real life and interprets them and then provides a plausible development.
Or at least that would be my supposedly psychological take of someone who doesn't really have much to do with psychology.

LE.I forgot to say about the dreams where I'm leaving my home naked!:vlol:I've had many of those in which I just do a random thing in public and then I try to remember if I got dressed, and realize I didn't! :yik: It takes me a while to wake up from these and afterwards I feel so grateful that the whole thing never really happened.

cristina8992
29-07-08, 22:15
I remember a weird nightmare I had a few days ago. I was with a friend and we could see another planet (?!) coming towards the Earth. We knew that it was going to crash into our planet, but we didn't panic because there was nothing we could do to stop it anyway. The helplessness I felt was just horrible:(. I woke up right before the crash.

Another one I had about a month ago was that a large group of demons attacked me and Dante (DMC4) saved me and then I hugged him "oh-Dante-my-hero" style:vlol:. Okay, so it wasn't really a nightmare, but it was awesome.:p

Candee Sparks
29-07-08, 22:18
My worst Nightmare?

No makeup. I think I had no makeup, I would need bolts in the side of my neck because having no eyebrows makes me look like Frankenstein. :ton:

croft6455
29-07-08, 22:22
I've had more than 1 wierd dream. One was where I was on the forums and skeletons suddenly popped out of my computer! And also for some reason, a penguin popped out too, shouting, "Meathead! Meathead!"

Dixie
29-07-08, 22:29
A few nights ago: I (a guy) got pregnant. This dream went on for a long time. Anyway, in the end I ended up having a C-section. I had a litter of puppies. :eek: It totally freaked me out.

I had one last night (not freaky just weird) in which it was morning and I was still sleeping. I knew that the new Harry Potter trailer had leaked already, but I COULDN'T GET OUT OF MY DREAM and wake up to watch it!!!

call.me.emo
30-12-08, 20:57
The scariest must be the bear dream I had. I was on our summer cottage's yard and I was looking at nature, suddenly a huge bear appeared behind the garage, I thought it didn't notice me and I ran into the garage. The bear didn't notice me but it did come in to the garage after me, I was hiding but it still noticed me. I grabbed a screwdriver and tried to throw it at the bear but missed. Then I woke up so most likely the bear attacked me :eek:
Scariest thing is, there really are bears moving around our summer cottage. And my grandmother keeps telling this weird stuff about them and is scared to death of them, now thanks to her, so am I.

But there's also this other weird scary dream I had. It was a normal school day, I was out on recess with my friends. Then I noticed a weird hole in the ground. It looked really devilish and nothing about it seemed right. My friends didn't see it the same way so I tried to ignore it. Then I went into the bathroom and when I came out, :yik: there was nothing left. Ground was still there and I could see some ruins from the school but other than that there was only darkness and stars in the sky. It was the end of the world, the spooky hole sucked everything in it.

Then I get lots of weird nightmares of war starting... I see weird dreams

Feather Duster
30-12-08, 21:05
:p

We don't bump threads older than three months here, sorry!

:)

Lew
30-12-08, 21:07
Hmmm I'm not sure about this one, it was either me being murdered by someone I knew or seeing a ghost in my house lols rather like the ring. One thing that scared me in a dream was waking up (in the dream) and seeing this dead ghost staring at me like the ones of the movies. I instantly woke up. lol

Los Angeles
30-12-08, 21:13
Oh I normally dream about dying, but I normally wake up a second before I do. Luckily lol. That reminds me of Freddie Crugar

Oh, I know that. It's scary. :(

Neteru
30-12-08, 21:23
Emo, please stop bumping old threads.