PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Lebanon... Go Screaming

Tthe Spirit
25-05-08, 16:11
Finally, after years of terrible incidents... Lebanon has finally recovered...
I am just so happy that everyone is back normal again..
that everyone forgave one another and are ready to start a new, more propser life...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080525/ts_afp/lebanonpoliticsvote

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=57303&sectionid=351020203

i just want to thank all friends who remembered us in their prays...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :yah: :yah: :yah: :yah:

You cant beleive how many parties and celebratioons we have right now...
:D

xMyrax
25-05-08, 16:18
MABROOOOK! Kont 3am ba7dar il akhbar :) 7amdillah everythings fine now! I get to visit Lebanon again woo! xD Haven't been for like 4 years now :( Kteer mishta2a la 2araybi! Yalla everything better stay that way :P

Tthe Spirit
25-05-08, 16:24
MABROOOOK! Kont 3am ba7dar il akhbar :) 7amdillah everythings fine now! I get to visit Lebanon again woo! xD Haven't been for like 4 years now :( Kteer mishta2a la 2araybi! Yalla everything better stay that way :P

lol..
shokran xMyrax...
The forum folks will go like :yik: for our language :P
y3ni, ykatir 5er allah...

nchallah ti2dar tchoof araybinak (your family) 2ariban...
:jmp:
5alina 3a itisal xD...

Anubis_AF
25-05-08, 16:29
Mabrouk :D Wa akhiran...

ShadyCroft
25-05-08, 18:58
Congratulations, man! ana kaman kteer far7an for you!
Btw, shu had ??? fee wa7ad hon b el 2ordon!!! :jmp: Please, tell me more about yourself ? wen enta/enti ? Irbid, 3amman. Sorry, bs I was kteer surpriced.

Cochrane
25-05-08, 19:00
First of all, I don't understand a word of what is being said here. With the numbers in the middle, is this a transcription of some different script system?

Second, go Lebanon! Peace in that area has been missing for way too long. I hope it holds now.

JinSlayer
25-05-08, 19:02
Good to hear things are gonna be good. Congrats!!

Rexie
25-05-08, 19:08
..Congratz...?

ShadyCroft
25-05-08, 19:21
First of all, I don't understand a word of what is being said here. With the numbers in the middle, is this a transcription of some different script system?

No,no...it's abit hard to explain, but I'll try my best. We wrote arabic sentences using the English characters and numbers...it's become some sort of a trend here, since we can write arabic using english, based on the pronunciation.

Take the word "Marhaba" and read it. This is how its pronounced in arabic, and it means "Hi/Hello".

Little-Lara
25-05-08, 21:08
..Congratz...?

Yeah, definitely congrats. :tmb: I remember the past threads here, and I'm really glad there's been a happy ending to the tragic tales in Lebanon. :o

xMyrax
25-05-08, 22:03

Many letters in our language do not exist in English so we replace those with digits that look like our letters to emphasize on the sound of the word (Boy, do I sound fancy or what?!)

Hope that cleared that up for you :P

Shady - Ana bi Amman...Ha3 ha3...Bas ana lubnaniyeh, well nos lubnaniyeh...Bas 3aysheh bil ordon kul 7ayati :P

Forwen
25-05-08, 22:40
I wonder how long it will hold out this time? Either way it's good to hear, you deserve it.

rowanlim
26-05-08, 04:19
:tmb: Glad to know times are better now :hug: ;)

KC Mraz
26-05-08, 05:03
Definitely good news... :hug:

Shrantellatessa
27-05-08, 02:16
I barely understand and I don't speak Lebanese Arabic accent (coz I'm Moroccan) so I'll say it in Classical Arabic:

Alf mabrouk, ana fari7a jiddan li sama3i hada lkhabar, wa akhiran al mosala7a wa inshallah hada salam sa yadoumou ila al abad wa atamanna an yakouna hada fati7ata khayrin li 3ahdin jadid min al izdihar wa al isti9rar :)

Translation: Congratulations, I'm glad to hear the news. Finally you've got the reconciliation, I hope it'll last forever and be the beginning of a new era of stability :)

PS. Surprizing to see that also xMyrax, Anubis, and ShadyCroft also speak Arabic ^^ We're a small community here : p

Muhammad
31-05-08, 20:28
Am I the only Pessimist Lebanese in these parts?
Perhaps because my sect got hit hard... :P