PDA

View Full Version : Blonde Jokes

spikejones
25-05-08, 17:23
Blonde joke of the week:

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car

And was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde.

The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug

Through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

'What does it look like?' she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, 'its square and it has your picture on it.' The

Driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and

Handed it to the policewoman.

'Here it is,' she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying,

'Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop'

What are some that you know?

dream raider
25-05-08, 17:26
LOL! That one was really good!

I like this one:

A blonde asked someone what time it was, and they told her it was 4:45. The blonde, with a puzzled look on her face replied,

"You know, it's the weirdest thing, I have been asking that question all day, and each time I get a different answer."

Drone
25-05-08, 17:33
\/

A Blonde and a Lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun. He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vice versa." Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep. The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00." This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game. The lawyer asks the first question: "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer. Okay says the lawyer, your turn. She asks the lawyer: "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?" The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the net and the Library of Congress, no answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworker, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500. The blonde says, "Thank you", and turns back to get some more sleep. The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?" Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

KIKO
25-05-08, 17:45
Nice one :vlol:

Here's one:

Two blonde girls meet on a bathroom of a nightclube. And start talking to each other.
Blonde 1: Oh dear, long time no see !
Blonde 2: Yeah, i didn't see you since two minutes ago ! And look at you, you are so thin.
Blonde 1: I know ! I found the perfect solution.
Blonde 2: Do you mind sharing it ?
Blonde 1: Of course. Drink Vinegar.
Blonde 2: That's all ? wow, when the magazines get to know this you will be so popular ! I gotta drink it all.
(well everybody knows that vinegar isn't good for health)
Suddenly Blonde 1 starts felling something and falls on the floor unconcious.
Blonde 2: Someone, help ! Please call nine one one. Hurry ! (everybody in the bathroom exits it and leaves the two blondes inside9
Blonde 2: Oh I gotta call nine one one myself.
She takes her mobile phone and says:
Blonde 2: Can somebody tell me what's the number of nine one one ?

trXD
25-05-08, 17:54
I got one:

At the railway track a brunette was bouncing up and down saying "one, one, one" with a dead blonde on the floor. A blonde girl walked up to her and said "what are you doing?" the brunette said "jumping up and down, join me" so the blonde started jumping up and down saying "one, one, one" and then the train came and ran the blonde over. Then the blonde stopped for a moment and started jumping again saying "two, two, two".

RockSteady101
25-05-08, 17:56
Uhmm...

Three blondes are in the countryside together after a boredom induced natare trail walk leads them deep into the fields. The first looks into the grassy ground and gasps "Look! Fox tracks!". The second looks down at them "Na, obviously Dog tracks". The third joins the debate, anylising them and concludes with "Nope, those are deffinetly Rabbit tracks.". They were hit by a train 5 minutes later...

A blonde woman, lets call her Julie, whom is totally against the degrading jabs made at blonde women is walking down the street when she notices a fellow blonde sitting in the middle of the road, making the actions of rowing with her arms. Julie looks on puzzeled at the blonde and asks "What are you doing exacty?". The blonde ceases 'rowing' and looks over to her "Duuuh! I'm canoeing down the river!". Julie glares and suddenly snaps at the woman "Your nothing but a stupid cow, its people like you who degrade us blondes to nothing other than the but of jokes.". The blonde, angry and offended gestures her fist at Julie before threatening. "I swear to god if I could swim I would come over there and kick the **** out of you!"

It was in the news today that the RSPCA are furious about a certain blonde woman, whom senselessly tried to kill an innocent bird by throwing it off of a cliff...

Two blondes are walking down the street when one announces "Awwww...look at that poor dead pidgeon.". The other looks up into the sky confused and asks "Where?".

:)

Croft_Original
25-05-08, 18:00
Q - If a blonde and a brunette fall off a cliff: Which one will hit the ground first?

A - The brunette 'cause the blonde will have to ask for directions.

Croft.:D

Smog
25-05-08, 18:04
A blonde goes into an electronics store and tries to buy a television. The man behind the counter tells her "sorry, but we don't sell to blondes."

She leaves, dyes her hair brown and returns to try again. But the guy behind the counter repeats: "sorry, but we don't sell to blondes."

She leaves again, this time dying her hair red before trying again. But again, the cashier tells her "sorry, but we don't sell to blondes."

Once more she leaves, dyes her hair black and tries again. "Sorry," says the guy behind the counter, "but we don't sell to blondes." Frustrated, she asks "how did you know I was a blonde?" The man points to the television she's brought to the till: "Because that's a microwave."

bubbleblaster
25-05-08, 18:07
lollllz

TR93
25-05-08, 18:10
A blonde goes into an electronics store and tries to buy a television. The man behind the counter tells her "sorry, but we don't sell to blondes."

She leaves, dyes her hair brown and returns to try again. But the guy behind the counter repeats: "sorry, but we don't sell to blondes."

She leaves again, this time dying her hair red before trying again. But again, the cashier tells her "sorry, but we don't sell to blondes."

Once more she leaves, dyes her hair black and tries again. "Sorry," says the guy behind the counter, "but we don't sell to blondes." Frustrated, she asks "how did you know I was a blonde?" The man points to the television she's brought to the till: "Because that's a microwave."

That's good!!!!!
:vlol::vlol::vlol::

trXD
25-05-08, 18:18

:vlol:I remember that one

Anywho,
Question: If santa, a brunette and a smart blonde fell of a cliff together who would hit the ground first

Answer: The brunette because santa and a smart blonde dont exist:D

Minty Mouth
25-05-08, 18:52
A blonde girl walks past the train tracks one day, and notces a brunette laying down in the middle of the track chanting "20, 20, 20, 20, 20" repeatedly. The blonds girl thinks, "hey that looks like fun" and she joins the brunette, laying on the train track.

About 5 minutes later the brunette girl spots the train coming, so she gets up and waits by the side of the track. after the train passes the brunette takes her place on the train track again, lays down and starts chanting "21, 21, 21, 21,"

I hope i told it right.

trXD
25-05-08, 18:56
A blonde girl walks past the train tracks one day, and notces a brunette laying down in the middle of the track chanting "20, 20, 20, 20, 20" repeatedly. The blonds girl thinks, "hey that looks like fun" and she joins the brunette, laying on the train track.

About 5 minutes later the brunette girl spots the train coming, so she gets up and waits by the side of the track. after the train passes the brunette takes her place on the train track again, lays down and starts chanting "21, 21, 21, 21,"

I hope i told it right.

thats the same joke i told on page 1 except slightly diffrent

Minty Mouth
25-05-08, 18:58
Im sorry I didnt notice! :o

The jokes are pretty different though.

tomblover
25-05-08, 19:09
17 blondes are outside a nightclub. However, one blonde asks another why they can't come in. The blonde answers:

"We have to be 18 to get in, silly."

findme
25-05-08, 19:14
A blond a, a brunette and a redhead were at the top of a cliff looking down at the beach.

Suddenly a genie appears to them and says "I will grant you each one wish if you'll jump off the side of this cliff."

So the redhead jumps off and shouts "Seagull" and turns into a seagull and flies away.

Then the brunette jumps off and shouts "Whale" and turns into a whale, falls into the sea and swims away.

Finally the blond runs towards the cliff edge, but trips at the last second, as as she falls she shouts out "sh**!"

ShadyCroft
25-05-08, 19:36
^^Oh my, thats so bad. :vlol:

A blond was walking along the river bank. She looked across the river and saw another blond girl on the other side of the river. She yelled at her and asked "How do I get to the other side ?". The other blond looks around and says "you ARE on the other side!".

No offense to blonds anywhere in the world. :o

Christi
25-05-08, 19:43
I'm blonde...

FAN_NO_1
25-05-08, 19:46
:DVery Funny

TR 4 LIFE
25-05-08, 19:55
Here's one!

An asian, hispanic, and a blond ladies were passing by a pet store and they decided that they wanted to steal all the pets!

When they went into the store, they found cops at the door! So they had to hide behind the cages...

The asian hid behind the cat cage and said, "meow, meow"

The latina hid behind the dog cage saying, "woof, woof"

And the blond hides behind a bag of pickles, and said, "pickle!!!"

and so only the blond gets arrested! :vlol:

ben croft
25-05-08, 19:55
Someone: - "Hey, look, it's a dead bird!" :eek:
Blond: *looks up above* - "Where??"

:whi:

Christi
25-05-08, 19:58
Thanks everyone. This thread has so much point to it.

TRexbait
25-05-08, 20:00
This thread can be viewed as offensive to blondes. In fact, I am very suprised that Justin hasn't closed it yet.

Lenochka
25-05-08, 20:00
Hmm... I remember a really old one from elementary school xD

Question: How do you kill a blonde?
Answer: Put a scratch n sniff at the bottom of a pool.

ben croft
25-05-08, 20:01
"We have to be 18 to get in, silly."

It's funny how she calls her friend "silly" after that... :D

:wve:

tlr online
25-05-08, 20:01
I'm blonde.

TombRaiderLover
25-05-08, 20:03
I'm blonde.

Me too.

Lenochka
25-05-08, 20:06
I would be too... If I dyed my hair? xD

Anyways,
Do these jokes really offend blonde peeps? I mean, I have never really met a blonde who took them seriously.

tlr online
25-05-08, 20:07
I would be too... If I dyed my hair? xD

Anyways,
Do these jokes really offend blonde peeps? I mean, I have never really met a blonde who took them seriously.

I'm not offended. Some of them are actually funny and no malice is ever intended IMO.

Nenya awakens
25-05-08, 20:09
I'm blonde and this thread does not offend me!

Why was the blonde so happy she completed the puzzle in 3-4 days

the box said 3-4 years

Dark Lugia 2
25-05-08, 20:16

the box said 3-4 years

LMAO XD

Lara Coft Baby
25-05-08, 20:18
I LOVE this one lol :p

Three construction workers are on the seventy-fifth floor of a non-finished building. The italian opens his lunch box to find a pizza and says "Man, if I get pizza one more time I am going to jump off this building and fall to my death!" The chinese opens his lunch box to find rice and says "Man, if I get rice one more time I am going to jump off this building and fall to my death!" The blonde opens his lunch box to find a cheeseburger and says" Man, if I get a cheeseburger one more time im going to jump off this building and fall to my death!"

So the next day they all got the same thing and they jumped off the building to their death. That weekend at the funeral, the italian and the chinese wives are crying and saying "I would have fixed him something else for lunch but he never told me." And as the two wives stare at the blondes wife, they both ask why she isn't sad about her husbands death, the blonde replys "Don't look at me, he packs his own lunch."

spikejones
25-05-08, 20:25

the box said 3-4 years

that's great:vlol:

here's another one:

A man is walking down the street by a construction site and sees a blonde lady trying to climb the chain link fence around it. He asks her "why are you trying to climb that fence?". To which she immediately replied "so I can see what is on the other side!"

Okay, here's one I just made up (may be one like it already, but I've never heard it):

A blonde and a brunette decided to go window shopping downtown one day. They passed by store after store not seeing anything of much interest. Finally, something in one of the store's displays caught the brunettes eye. She immediately stopped and exclaimed "wow! that is beautiful! I wonder how much it costs?"

So the blonde runs inside and asks the salesman "How much for that window out front?"

Christi
25-05-08, 20:41
How aren't any of you blondes offended? This is basically saying that blonde people are stupid. I'm really not a mean person, and I don't plan on turning into one:(

spikejones
25-05-08, 21:13
the point of a joke is to make fun of a person, place, thing, or situation. It is generally viewed in good light except by people with no sense of humor. I am a white person and I enjoy watching comedy central and listening to black and Hispanic comics making jokes about white people. There are also lots of Polish jokes as well. My step father is of polish decent and he will be the first one to tell a Polish joke. Like this one for instance:

The Spanish and Polish soccer (football) teams were playing a game at a stadium next to the train tracks. It was during the second half when a train rolled through blowing its horn. The Spaniards, thinking the game was over, left the field. It took the polish 20 minutes afterwards to score a goal!

Drone
25-05-08, 21:16
those jokes are sorta annoying even tho I ain't blonde

Christi
25-05-08, 21:34
The Polish Joke was Kindof funny I guess...*snickers*

RockSteady101
25-05-08, 21:46
...This one is similair to findme's...

A blonde from Scotland, A brunette from Wales & a redhead from England are all stranded on a desert island, and desperate to return home, when suddenly, on the tide, a magic lamp slowly washes up on shore, The redhead grabs it and, one cliche' rub later, out comes a genie whom says to each of ladies they have one wish...much to there excitement! The redhead steps forward "I wish I was back in London, in the local pub with all my family and friends"...PUFF! She's gone where she wished and the brunnette steps forward. "I wish I was back in good old Cardiff, in the local bar with all my loved ones...I want to go home again!"...PUFF! Wish granted. And suddenly the blonde errupts into tears, the Genie floats over to comfort her. "Whats wrong sweetheart?" He asks, and inbetween sobs the blonde cries "Im...all...alone...oh! how I wish I had my friends back!"...PUFF! Wish granted...

:)

RockSteady101
25-05-08, 21:48
I LOVE this one lol :p

Three construction workers are on the seventy-fifth floor of a non-finished building. The italian opens his lunch box to find a pizza and says "Man, if I get pizza one more time I am going to jump off this building and fall to my death!" The chinese opens his lunch box to find rice and says "Man, if I get rice one more time I am going to jump off this building and fall to my death!" The blonde opens his lunch box to find a cheeseburger and says" Man, if I get a cheeseburger one more time im going to jump off this building and fall to my death!"

So the next day they all got the same thing and they jumped off the building to their death. That weekend at the funeral, the italian and the chinese wives are crying and saying "I would have fixed him something else for lunch but he never told me." And as the two wives stare at the blondes wife, they both ask why she isn't sad about her husbands death, the blonde replys "Don't look at me, he packs his own lunch."

Weird...i've heard that, but as a Scottishman, Englishman & an Irishman joke...and the Irishman made his own lunch. :)

EgyptianSoul
25-05-08, 21:50
Why did a blonde fall out of a window?

She was ironing the curtains.

(I always loved this one as a kid. Made me almost have a heart attack when I first heard it.)

Christi
25-05-08, 21:55
Ok I have to admitt that was Funny! :vlol:

Drone
25-05-08, 22:04
Ok I have to admitt that was Funny! :vlol:

don't tell me that y're getting to love this thread

EgyptianSoul
25-05-08, 22:10
My friend is blonde and she loves these jokes. We used to buy and loan joke books for these.

No offence to blonde people intended. Just cause the jokes exist I had to submit one. :)

Tomb Raider 5194
25-05-08, 22:41
A friends of mine told about a million blonde jokes, but these are the ones I remember.

There are 4 girls with different types of hair color. One brunette, one with black hair, another with red hair and a blonde. They were all asked what are they thinking. The brunette says, 'I think I'll eat something'; poof she disappears. The black hair one says, 'I think I want to go shopping'; poof she disappears; The red hair one says, 'I think I'll go study'; poof she disappears. Then its the blonde one's turn as she says 'I think...' poof she disappears.

and

A blonde is with a brunette and they are going to Disney Land. They follow the route, until they get to an intersection with a sign saying 'Disney Land Left'. The blonde one replies 'Ohh darn we came to late Disney Land left already!'

I don't remember them correctly but they go something like that. :p

Admles
25-05-08, 23:36
Why are blonde jokes so short?

So brunettes can remember them!

(and no I'm not blonde either)

Real Life Raider
25-05-08, 23:52
Why did the blonde tip-toe past the medicine cabinet?

She didn't want to wake the sleeping tablets!

Why did the blonde burn her ear?

The phone rang while she was ironing!

Did you hear about the blonde tap dancer?

She fell in the sink!

How do you make a blonde laugh on a Wednesday?

Tell her a joke on a Monday!

Want to know how to amuse a blonde for hours?

Write please turn over on both sides of the paper!

digitizedboy
26-05-08, 00:06
I'm black haired, so I might bleach my hair so it will make me look stoopid.

spikejones
26-05-08, 01:45
the receptionist at the budweiser corporate office received a phone call from a blonde lady complaining about not being able to open her beer bottle. "It says to twist to open" she said, "so I did the 'twist' and it still isn't opening!"

matrix54
26-05-08, 02:02
There are 3 girls trapped on an island. A Blonde, A brunette, and a Red-Head.

The girls fin a lamp and one of the girls rubs it, and a genie appears. The genie say that for releasing him, each girl gets one wish each. The Red-Head shouts out "I wish I was home" and POOF she was gone:). the Brunette shouts out "I ,also, wish I was home" and POOF, she was gone:D. The Blonde begins to cry :(and screams I wish my friends were here!!:hug:

spikejones
26-05-08, 03:08
The Polish Joke was Kindof funny I guess...*snickers*

what a coincidence... I didn't even notice your nationality was Polish when I wrote that joke:D

Christi
26-05-08, 03:16
OMG Seriously? LOL! :vlol:

Trigger_happy
26-05-08, 09:51
I've got one, but its not very good:

Q: A blonde was standing in front of a mirror, crying. The mirror had 3 holes in it. Why?

A: She tried to shoot herself

kryptonite23
26-05-08, 09:56
Those are funny :vlol:

Minty Mouth
26-05-08, 10:46
How aren't any of you blondes offended? This is basically saying that blonde people are stupid. I'm really not a mean person, and I don't plan on turning into one:(

Im blonde, but Im a guy, so it never occured to me that they affected me, but i guess they do. I had always assumed that the stupid blonde thingmeant women, but I gues thats sexist..

Anyway the point is, the jokes are not meant to offend, and noone really thinks blonde people are differennt to others.

What really bothers me, is that if the jokes were anout red-heads (or gingers) instead, they would be classed as offenssive, thats "hair-ist" to me. But maybe im just weird

Chocolate
26-05-08, 11:01
Personally I see these jokes as an opportunity to laugh at our own flaws without a grudge.
I mean I read sexist jokes, Asian jokes, nerd jokes and more...but they're great! Either because you laughingly accept it's true, or because it's such a terrible but funny stereotype.

Going back on topic though, these jokes are a good laugh. :vlol:

trXD
26-05-08, 11:22
A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is!”

My stupid computer keeps saying, “You’ve got mail!”

TRfan23
26-05-08, 11:23
Request Deletion.

Minty Mouth
26-05-08, 11:35
One summer a blonde girl is trying to raise money for a trip to disney land, in an attempt to get some cash, she knocked on her neighbors door and asked if he had any jobs she could do for some money. The man replies, "Actually, my Porch needs painting, would you be willing to do that for some money?" The Blonde Woman accepts and asks what tools she will need. The man hands her a tin of bright green paint and a brush and says "here you go, call me when you're done" The man goes back into his house and the blonde woman starts painting. Ten minutes later the man hears a knock at his door, he answers it and sees the blonde with an empty tin of paint. "You cant have finished already," He said, "Its only been ten minutes" the blonde girl replies, "Oh it didnt take long, oh and by the way, its not a porch, its a Ferrari"

iamlaracroft
26-05-08, 11:45
A blonde, a brunette and a red head are trapped on the roof of a burning building. Firefighters come and get out the big round trampoline, grab onto it and shout to the brunette:

"Jump! Hurry! We'll catch you!"

The brunette yells "Ok!" and jumps. Right before she's about to land on the trampoline, the firefighters yank it out from under her and she hits the pavement and dies.

The firefighters hold up the trampoline again and yell to the red head:

"Jump! Hurry! We'll catch you! We prefer blondes and red heads!"

So the redhead yells "ok!" and jumps. Right before she's about to land on the trampoline, the firefighters yank it out from under her and she hits the pavement and dies.

The firefighters hold up the trampoline one last time and yell to the blonde:

"Jump! Hurry! We'll catch you! We really just prefer blondes!"

The blonde yells "Yeah right. I don't trust you!"

The firefighters yell back "Come on! We'll save you! We promise!"

The blonde yells "Alright, I'll jump...but just to be safe, put the trampoline on the ground."

Hattie-x
26-05-08, 17:23
I'm blonde...
these jokes are WELL funny!
http://s.bebo.com/img/smiley_laugh.gif

zappo3000
26-05-08, 17:24
Blonde joke of the week:

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car

And was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde.

The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug

Through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

'What does it look like?' she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, 'its square and it has your picture on it.' The

Driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and

Handed it to the policewoman.

'Here it is,' she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying,

'Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop'

What are some that you know?

:vlol:

dream raider
26-05-08, 17:26
I'm blonde...
these jokes are WELL funny!
http://s.bebo.com/img/smiley_laugh.gif

Welcome to the forums!;)

Dark Lugia 2
26-05-08, 18:06

Cause they're just for fun. ^_^

Nenya awakens
26-05-08, 18:25
I'm black haired, so I might bleach my hair so it will make me look stoopid.

you will look stupid for bleaching your hair, not because you've decided to go blonde..

i'd like to add that we aint recruiting at the moment.

anyway

What does a blonde put behind her ears to make her more attractive?
A: Her ankles.

Q: What do you say to a Blonde that won't give in?
A: "Have another beer

Why was the blondes' belly button sore ?
A: Because her boyfriend was blonde too

How Do You Confuse A Dumb Blond?
A: Put Her In A Room Shaped Like A Circle And Say Go Sit In The Corner..

TRfan23
26-05-08, 19:20
Request Deletion.

spikejones
04-06-08, 19:51
A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is!”

My stupid computer keeps saying, “You’ve got mail!”

One summer a blonde girl is trying to raise money for a trip to disney land, in an attempt to get some cash, she knocked on her neighbors door and asked if he had any jobs she could do for some money. The man replies, "Actually, my Porch needs painting, would you be willing to do that for some money?" The Blonde Woman accepts and asks what tools she will need. The man hands her a tin of bright green paint and a brush and says "here you go, call me when you're done" The man goes back into his house and the blonde woman starts painting. Ten minutes later the man hears a knock at his door, he answers it and sees the blonde with an empty tin of paint. "You cant have finished already," He said, "Its only been ten minutes" the blonde girl replies, "Oh it didnt take long, oh and by the way, its not a porch, its a Ferrari"

:vlol::jmp: these are great!!

AODdigger
04-06-08, 19:52
Two blondes sit in the caffe and one of them says:

Oooooh, this year new year's day will be on Fridaaayyy...
-OH! I HOPE IT'S NOT FRIDAY 13TH!! OOOH!!

chobits743
04-06-08, 20:11
Here`s a short one:

Two blondes were heading to Disney World. While heading down the interstate the see the sign: Disney World - Left. They turn around and head home, crying.

And another:

A blonde, brunette, and redhead look into a mirror that will let you stay if you tell the truth. First, the brunette says, " I think brunette is the best color." She gets booted. The redhead says, " I think redheads are the best." She gets booted. The blonde says, " I think..." and gets booted.

:ton:

myrmaad
04-06-08, 20:17
What is red, black, and blue and lying in a ditch?

A REDHEAD Who TOLD Too Many Blonde Jokes

chobits743
04-06-08, 20:20
^ I dont know??

myrmaad
04-06-08, 20:24
Highlight the whole post^

Blonde_Croft
14-06-08, 15:38
Wow, thez jokes rok my sox!
(I am blonde and I am totally not offended btw)
I got one:

What do u do if a blondie chucks a grenade at u?
Pull the pin out and chuck it back! :jmp:

Rexie
14-06-08, 17:34
*sits back and laughs* hahaha, brunnettes, readheads and blondies, I can sit back and laugh :mis: (members pic thread for more info)

TR93
14-06-08, 17:35
I got one:

OMG
that is the funniest one I heard:vlol:

PrincessPluto
15-06-08, 20:55
how many days did it take for the blonde girl to work out two add two?
it didn't. she fainted because she thought it was an insult when the person asked her. :):):):):)

:BitterSweet:
15-06-08, 21:40
Okay, I heard this from someone else... I don't quite remember it sooo I hope this makes sense.

There was a blonde... A brunette... A redhead... And a black haired person...
They were all stuck in a far away place... To go home it took 100 steps...

So the brunette, the redhead, and the black haired person walked the 100 steps and went home...

The blonde walked 99 steps and said... "I'm tired... I'm going back" So she went back to the place she was stuck in and now she's stuck in the same place as before... :ton:

ChingKong
15-06-08, 21:49
I got one:

nicola1986
15-06-08, 22:50
I got one:

:vlol: Sending to blonde sister...:D