Alex Fly
26-05-08, 14:30
Apparently we can't.

The Great Chi
26-05-08, 14:31
So do they just dissapear eventually :D

Capt. Murphy
26-05-08, 14:35
I got one of those and replied there on my page. Should I have replied on the person's page that sent me the message instead?

Because I looked at someone elses page, they had messages but they were only as if one person was making them. As opposed to a back and forth (full) conversation -all on that one person's page. :-/

Alex Fly
26-05-08, 14:39
I got one of those and replied there on my page. Should I have replied on the person's page that sent me the message instead?

Because I looked at someone elses page, they had messages but they were only as if one person was making them. As opposed to a back and forth (full) conversation -all on that one person's page. :-/
Well, this is how I understood it works :

Someone posts a message in your profile, so the quickest way to reply (and the better) is to click on the "view conversation" link at the end of its message. Then, on this new page, you'll see the recapitulative of the entire conversation with this person. Each time you'll reply (in the corresponding area at the top of the page) your message will be posted directly into his/her profile. :)

NightWish
26-05-08, 14:42
why do you need to remove them? Personally I odnt think its necessary

The Great Chi
26-05-08, 14:45
Usually we get that option, on other things like PM messages, so I thought it would be there.

Neteru
26-05-08, 14:48
This new facility is doing my head in.

So how do you remove visitor messages ?You're not alone. If there's a specific message you want deleted, let me know and I'll consider removing it if there's a good enough reason.

touchthesky
26-05-08, 15:07
Kinda on subject but slightly off...is there any way to remove the "bookmark" thing at the bottom of the page.

Now that does my head in.

tlr online
26-05-08, 15:08
This new facility is doing my head in.

So how do you remove visitor messages ?

Sure you can. Disable the feature in your Control Panal options and they all disappear.

The Great Chi
26-05-08, 18:36
Sure you can. Disable the feature in your Control Panal options and they all disappear.Right, so there is a solution, many thanks for that :tmb: