PDA

View Full Version : The "new" Incredible Hulk trailer

tampi
26-05-08, 19:57
http://incrediblehulk.marvel.com/

I liked most Eric Bana Hulk film :(- This is a bit "anorexic" :confused:
This new film is with Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth :)

Vertigo
26-05-08, 20:02
What`s wrong with Norton and Roth? From American History X and Rosencrantz and Guildernstern are dead to the movie about Big Green ******* (thanks for the quote, Frank Miller) :yik:

Paperdoll
26-05-08, 20:03
This looks ****eous.

FAN_NO_1
26-05-08, 20:38
Looks like its great more then prevouse

Angelus
26-05-08, 20:47
This looks ****eous.

Slap me if I'm being stupid, but I'm trying to work out what word you used. What was it?

Anyway... the film looks okay. The first film was atrocious, so I hope this "reinvention" is better.

Gregori
26-05-08, 20:49
The whole point is that the Hulk is supposed to be his completely opposite alter ego. It fits that Norton is thin and wirey as Dr Banner. Since he has played a similar character in Fight Club, he is perfect for this role!!!

Lara.Jolie7
26-05-08, 20:51
Looks better then the first

Btw
They film in Rio De Janeiro - Brasil?

Paperdoll
26-05-08, 20:51
Slap me if I'm being stupid, but I'm trying to work out what word you used. What was it?

Anyway... the film looks okay. The first film was atrocious, so I hope this "reinvention" is better.

Replace poop with it's less friendly word. And there you go. ****eous.

Yeah I don't mind Norton as Banner... but from what I remember from the trailer.... the actual Hulk etc was less than stellar. It just looked really cheesy.

Spitfire
26-05-08, 20:56
This one looks promising. Hopefully the story doesn't drag like the first movie.

Angelus
26-05-08, 20:57
Replace poop with it's less friendly word. And there you go. ****eous.

Yeah I don't mind Norton as Banner... but from what I remember from the trailer.... the actual Hulk etc was less than stellar. It just looked really cheesy.

Ah, okay. The trailer has just been on TV, and the CGI looks dodgy, which was one of the many problems with the first film. The Hulk is completely CGI, so making it look believable is a key element of the film.

SamReeves
26-05-08, 21:05
LOL!!! Looks like a dried up jolly green giant.