PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Trouble

Angel666
27-05-08, 00:00
So I payed 99 cents for the "clean" version of Sublime's April, 29, 1992 to take to history class and I downloaded it and it's clearly not the "clean" version. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way I can get my money back?

ECB
27-05-08, 00:52
What do they say in it? It might be the clean version, but not that clean. haha

I have the "clean" version of Date Rape by them, it's still a little dirty...

Angel666
27-05-08, 20:32
It still say's the "f" word which is the part that, aparantly, is frowned apon in a classroom setting. I don't understand why it's that big of a deal. It's not like most high school juniors dont say the f word twenty times a day. I'm just mad that I wasted 99 cents on a version of a song that I already have.

Gothlegend
28-05-08, 00:04
that's wierd :confused: e-mail apple about it. because in the clean versions of any song on itunes, EVERY single bad word is cut out, even if it is not a cuss word so maybe there was a mix up??

Benguitar
28-05-08, 00:41
So I payed 99 cents for the "clean" version of Sublime's April, 29, 1992 to take to history class and I downloaded it and it's clearly not the "clean" version. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way I can get my money back?

The iTunes rating or "cleaning" system is not very good I have found out with some live GN'R songs.

Go to Apple[dot]com for more information about getting your money back, search it in their search bar and you should be able to get some help. :)

ECB
28-05-08, 01:02
It still say's the "f" word which is the part that, aparantly, is frowned apon in a classroom setting. I don't understand why it's that big of a deal. It's not like most high school juniors dont say the f word twenty times a day. I'm just mad that I wasted 99 cents on a version of a song that I already have.

Oh, okay. Never mind then. Haha.

Sorry I couldn't help.:o

Hybrid Soldier
28-05-08, 02:28

Did you pay using a credit card or gift card? If its a gift card you're out of luck because they aren't refundable. But if it was on credit there should be a way. Usually when i purchase songs i get an email telling me what i purchased.. somewhere on there you should be able to get a link seeing if you can get any refund. :)