PDA

View Full Version : Robert Knox's death - Harry Potter

Aphrodite22
27-05-08, 00:04
i just heard he died, i had never heard of him or seen him in any film i only know that he acts in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

i think he died yesterday im not sure, he tried to protect his younger brother, Jamie, from a man armed with two knives who stabbed him.

so sad :(

heres more information http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4004409.ece

Larapink
27-05-08, 00:08
That is sad, he was going to play Harry's half brother in the new harry potter film.

Aphrodite22
27-05-08, 00:10
he already filmed the movie

amiro1989
27-05-08, 00:11
That is sad, he was going to play Harry's half brother in the new harry potter film.

Harry's Half-Brother? WTF?

Harry doesn't have an half-brother...

He was supposed to play a student from Ravenclaw...

Larapink
27-05-08, 00:14
Harry's Half-Brother? WTF?

Harry doesn't have an half-brother...

He was supposed to play a student from Ravenclaw...
I was watching a news report and that is what they said...

amiro1989
27-05-08, 00:15
Gosh, they should check out their sources... That doesn't even make the story believable... (but it happened indeed)

digitizedboy
27-05-08, 00:21
Yeah I cried too, such a young promising talent to waste again. That's what THIS country is like though, it's getting worse.

Real Life Raider
27-05-08, 00:21
Rob plays the part of Marcus Belby.

Please keep this topic respectful instead of bickering.

Thank you.

Larapink
27-05-08, 00:22

Thank you.
It was on topic, no one was bickering.:confused:

amiro1989
27-05-08, 00:34
She (or he) was talking about me... Because, I was actually talking about the news itself, instead of talking of the young boy...

rowanlim
27-05-08, 02:46
It's a sad news. Here I read that he was protecting his brother in the fight & he got stabbed. It's unfortunate to die so young & so brutally :(

McGloomy
27-05-08, 08:16
A buddy of mine told me yesterday "I just heard in the news Daniel Radcliffe died". I was totally freaked out and somehow relieved when I learned the true story. :o

Nevertheless this incident is still very tragic. In my opinion Robert Knox is the real hero of HP6.

Survival
27-05-08, 08:18
Who cares about stupid HP while a man had just died! :confused:

R.I.P.

Rivendell
27-05-08, 08:25
^ That's what bugs me too. Everywhere seems to be selling the story on the fact that this guy was to have a small role in the next HP film - how sad is that?

"HE WAS GOING TO BE IN HARRY POTTER!!!!!"

Wow, yeah, that's the important part of the story - let's prioritise that over the fact a teenager was stabbed to death for protecting his younger brother.

george_croft
27-05-08, 08:34
This is just awful. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

May his soul rest in peace.

And stop talking about the ****ing HP movie, a man just died. :rolleyes:

remote91
27-05-08, 08:45
It's a shame for him and his family.

thanatos
27-05-08, 09:21
^ That's what bugs me too. Everywhere seems to be selling the story on the fact that this guy was to have a small role in the next HP film - how sad is that?

"HE WAS GOING TO BE IN HARRY POTTER!!!!!"

Wow, yeah, that's the important part of the story - let's prioritise that over the fact a teenager was stabbed to death for protecting his younger brother.

Well a lot of people die every day in the UK, a high number of those are murders. The fact this boy was going to be in Harry Potter makes it news, if he wasn't you probably wouldn't even know about it (although the news does tend to report a lot of the younger murders.)

tr_mitch
27-05-08, 10:55
British news recently all seems to be people getting stabbed. Not good at all. :(

Clara [CA]
27-05-08, 11:03
It's weird :
He was a member of the same rugby club as Jimmy Mizen, who was stabbed to death two weeks ago at a bakery in Lee, southeast London.
Source (http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4004409.ece).

thanatos
27-05-08, 11:46
British news recently all seems to be people getting stabbed. Not good at all. :(

Really, all I hear about is fuel costs, Jordan's baby plans and what the new big brother house looks like.

amiro1989
27-05-08, 12:07
;2733086']It's weird :

Source (http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4004409.ece).

:confused: What the hell?

findme
27-05-08, 14:01

Harry doesn't have a half brother...

thanatos
27-05-08, 14:36
Harry doesn't have a half brother...

Yeah guess a news report got some information wrong because of half-arsed, rushed research, never heard of that happening before :whi:

disneyprincess20
27-05-08, 14:44
This was something like the second or third teenage stabbing in this country over the bank holiday weekend. It's so sad...

myrmaad
28-05-08, 11:29
Rob plays the part of Marcus Belby.

Thank you.

You're the only one on the thread "bickering". Maybe you should think twice before voicing your misguided disapproval, as it's by far more inflammatory than anything else on this thread.

Mad Tony
28-05-08, 11:32
This was something like the second or third teenage stabbing in this country over the bank holiday weekend. It's so sad...Sad isn't it? Kids killing kids. We need tougher police.

JinSlayer
28-05-08, 11:36
This is really sad :(
Just about 2 weeks ago a guy got stabbed to death in Oxford St in broad daylight as well

Angelx14
28-05-08, 11:37
It is quite sad when people die. Even though I didn't know him that well.
Sad isn't it? Kids killing kids. We need tougher police.
It's not about police.