PDA

View Full Version : Just curious. You know how the other advanced Xbox 360 games.....

MichaelK@NK
16-06-08, 03:31
You know how the other advanced Xbox 360 games (really great graphics, etc.) They'll sometimes mess up, as in, they'll take a few sec. to load some of the environments, such as trees, cars, etc. Take Mass Effect for example, if you've ever playesd, the graphics mess up alot and stuff. Do you think this will happen in TRU. I really hope it doesn't. I don't really care how long the game will take to be finished, I just want them to get everything perfect, so that we have no problems.:D

Twilight
16-06-08, 03:35
same here. i dont care if it takes 2 years. as long as it was worth the wait.

MichaelK@NK
16-06-08, 03:36
I just really do not want a thing wrong with any of the environments, and etc.

takamotosan
16-06-08, 03:41

haha imagine how AOD would've been if they'd had that much time...

navinloveslara
16-06-08, 03:51
I don't think we need to worry.

In Legend and Anniversary, CD perfected their streaming technology and the games ran fine with it, since they maximised the usage of the CPU and stuff.

I think that with Underworld, they are once again doing the same and pushing the limits, yet not letting anything slip out of control. I'm sure the game will be purrrrr-fect.

Tear
16-06-08, 04:16
I don't think we need to worry.

In Legend and Anniversary, CD perfected their streaming technology and the games ran fine with it, since they maximised the usage of the CPU and stuff.

I think that with Underworld, they are once again doing the same and pushing the limits, yet not letting anything slip out of control. I'm sure the game will be purrrrr-fect.

yeah, we're all hoping its purrrr-fect, but i hope we're not expecting it to be much better than it is...:(