PDA

View Full Version : the doll goes solo

lita212
16-06-08, 17:26
carmit bachar who left the pussycat dolls early this year has finally started her album which will be released in 2009. however a track which she now has up on her myspace is now up on youtube
the song is called "carmasutra"
personally i dont like the song, i think its weak and i just hope its not a final version otherwise it doesnt really look like the album could be much better which is a shame since shes my fave doll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53aq252G-U0

Feather Duster
16-06-08, 17:31
people like the Pussycat Dolls!? I saw them preform on So you think you can dance, I thought they were acting like sluts IMO.

Vertigo
16-06-08, 17:40
people like the Pussycat Dolls!? I saw them preform on So you think you can dance, I thought they were acting like sluts IMO.

lol seconded

findme
16-06-08, 18:02
Manfacesultra more like. :p

Lenochka
16-06-08, 19:13
^
:vlol: thats terrible!
I'm not a big fan of the song, but I hope she does find success. :)

Acting like sluts? Just because they can dance, wear revealing clothing and look good while doing it? It's not like there handing out phone numbers during the performance :vlol:

Feather Duster
16-06-08, 19:24
wearing leather underwear and kicking your leg up doesn't make you a slut? Sure, they can dance. :mis:

On the pole

:mis:

Lenochka
16-06-08, 19:28
Nah, it means your flexible, and that was only Kimberly :p
and just because you can work a pole doesn't make you a slut, I have met strippers who lead normal lives, its just there job that some people find taboo.

george_croft
16-06-08, 19:32
Horrible. Sounds very much like a demo though.