PDA

View Full Version : Facebook or MySpace?

Legend 4ever
26-06-08, 14:15
I used to like MySpace, but now I have completely went from MySpace to Facebook. I am close to deleting my MySpace account, I already dropped all the friends out, just to take the pics from the galery and I am finished with MySpace. :cool:

I like Facebook's clean interface, fun quizzes, games, applications, I found some people I haven't seen in years on Facebook and I am really addicted now. :jmp:

petujaymz
26-06-08, 14:33
I've temporarily deactivated my Facebook account. I'm suing a former employer at the moment. Practically everyone knows about it and people were looking at my profile as if I was an animal in a zoo. Plus it's a little depressing seeing everyone else doing stuff when my life is in a state of limbo. If they want something to gawp at they can wait till I've won my case.

:wve:

lara is mine
26-06-08, 14:34
Myspace :)

Voni
26-06-08, 14:39
I used to be a huge advocate of Myspace, but Facebook has grown on me over the last year or so. It's interface is a lot cleaner than Myspace's, even with all the apps that are now available. Plus, I think it's a lot easier to contact your friends on there.

Cochrane
26-06-08, 14:45
I'm not using either and don't want to start doing so either. But I prefer Facebook over Myspace by a wide margin. Myspace in total is a throwback to 1998, when people still though the <marquee> and <blink> tags were a good idea, styling was done with tables with visible borders and background music was considered normal, huge photos as background image and all the stuff. Myspace allows and seems to encourage this, and for this reason, I say Myspace has to die.

findme
26-06-08, 14:46
Used to LOVE myspace.

But now facebook is my religion

george_croft
26-06-08, 14:49
Myspace, I can't stand facebook.

Larapink
26-06-08, 14:55
Facebook, I like it better. I hardly ever log in though. :p

Carbonek_0051
26-06-08, 15:02
MYSPACE WOOT WOOT!:cln:

I just joined Facebook a few weeks back:pi:

Can't be arsed:ohn:

Hyper_Crazy
26-06-08, 15:35
I used to always be on Myspace, but over the past few months I've gone off it. And I don't like Facebook.

Draco
26-06-08, 15:46
Neither...

MiCkiZ88
26-06-08, 15:48
Rarely on either sites.. they just bore me. Facebook is full of old friends, myspace is full of sluts.

Carbonek_0051
26-06-08, 15:50
Rarely on either sites.. they just bore me. Facebook is full of old friends, myspace is full of sluts.

O_O

Ouch....

:p

Angelus
26-06-08, 15:55
I haven't used Facebook, so MySpace. I don't really use it, though.

Another Lara
26-06-08, 16:25
I have accounts on both...

Was on mysepace through uni, but never used it coz I could never find anything on there that I wanted, but then when I graduated everyone from uni was told to join facebook (just before it hit big) and I became addicted to it...

Not so addicted anymore, but still visit it very day, myspace might get a look in once every few months!

Lenochka
26-06-08, 17:07
Myspace :)
Facebook is a hot mess :vlol:

I think your confusing myspace with stickam :p

Twilight
26-06-08, 17:09
sometimes i visit my myspace. a place for comments, blog something, pics, and your page is like your room.
just put ur page on private and don't accept random strangers as friends.

Tihocan9
26-06-08, 17:09
Neither really, I never used facebook and I only use Myspace to talk with my older sister who moved out of state.

FinalRequiem
26-06-08, 17:44
I used to like MySpace, but now I have completely went from MySpace to Facebook. I am close to deleting my MySpace account, I already dropped all the friends out, just to take the pics from the galery and I am finished with MySpace. :cool:

I like Facebook's clean interface, fun quizzes, games, applications, I found some people I haven't seen in years on Facebook and I am really addicted now. :jmp:

Ditto. I used to love myspace (or myspazz as its more commonly known now) but got anoyed by it, all these buletins and junk people get doing, and all this fuss over layouts and Top Friends.
Facebook is more mature and simple imo :tmb:

ECB
26-06-08, 17:58
Facebook :D

Hybrid Soldier
26-06-08, 18:02
Facebook. Ever since i got Facebook i don't really go on MySpace. Probably going to delete that soon now that i'm thinking of it.

Legend 4ever
26-06-08, 18:20
Yeah, me too. I have no more use of its existance.

tlr online
26-06-08, 18:27
Dunno what the hell MySpace have done to their web site, but it's just ridiculously slow. I think this spells the end of our official MySpace page. It's just not worth waiting 2 minutes for a page to load.

Lew
26-06-08, 18:31
Facebook! I love it :) Everyone has it (except chavs) and you dont get annoying customizations on like on myspace or skins on bebo with chav girls thinking their fit with an arrow pointing to themselves. I also like the chat feature on facebook.