PDA

View Full Version : DAMN iPOD!

NightWish
28-06-08, 05:17
I got an ipod shuffle some time ago. And because of that damn itunes, I cant upload the songs I want in it! :mad: I somehow managed to upload just one and I dont even know how! :( all teh other songs are in party shuffle and my music when I connect the ipod to my pc, but when I start playing teh ipod the one song I 1st uploaded only work! :( :( :( please help me

spikejones
28-06-08, 05:24
so there is only one song on the Ipod?
I'm pretty sure the way that it is supposed to work is that all your music needs to be in the Itunes library and if you have your Itunes application set to automatically sync, it should begin syncing as soon as you plug it in to the computer and then give you a notice at the top of the window when it is safe to disconnect it.

What method have you been using to try and sync the music over (and what format are they?)

NightWish
28-06-08, 11:00
What method have you been using to try and sync the music over (and what format are they?)

mp3... so when I load them in the libary they are just in teh library - they dont play. just now I moved them to the administrators's pod. an dthey play, but you have the songs tswice this way... I tried deleting them from the Party shuffle, but the last about 10 songs just wont get deleted. I delete and then they show up again :( I so hate this program! :mad:

Can someone pls explain to me how properly I should put songs in teh damn thing? :mad: