PDA

View Full Version : A New Hair-raising creature!

peffect
05-07-08, 15:10
http://i27.************/35kkdbp.jpg

Bouuu! :p

Melonie Tomb Raider
05-07-08, 15:41
Holy! :eek:

Not only is that major freaky, but it's superbly drawn! Excellent work, your pencilling skills are amazing. :tmb:

Legend of Lara
05-07-08, 15:44
Hmmm... I can't say "lovely" but it's very well drawn. :tmb:

peffect
05-07-08, 22:15
Thanks! :hug:

tomblover
05-07-08, 22:42
****, that scared me! :cen: :yik: That's just the type of creature that can scare me senseless. Good work anyhow! :tmb:

just croft
05-07-08, 22:42
Holy moly! It's creepingly beautifull! are you going to colour it?

kryptonite23
06-07-08, 02:14
That's creepy :yik:

Nice work :D

Autolycus
06-07-08, 08:29
Looks awesome great job :tmb:

jagged halo
06-07-08, 08:30
Cool work! Do you have a name for it?

(It should be in Silent Hill, lol.)

rowanlim
06-07-08, 10:54
:eek: Wow...That's creepy & cool! :tmb: ;)

peffect
06-07-08, 12:05
Holy moly! It's creepingly beautifull! are you going to colour it?

I don't think so. Maybe will I be touching it up with some effects? Thank you.
BTW, y'can give it a try if you want to. :)

Cool work! Do you have a name for it?

(It should be in Silent Hill, lol.)

Nope; not yet, to be more accurate.
And yes, I'm geting inspired from Silent Hill as everyone knows. :D

Thank y'all! :hug:

just croft
06-07-08, 13:28
Well, I just installed photoshop and I've been trainning with a few pictures and tutorials, I guess it could really help me to practise. But only for that I really lack skills :p

So this is unfinished, need to take care of white dots.. bahhh
the background in from TRAE textures Tlr posted.
Update: now it only needs lightning.
Coloured hair-raising creature (unfinished) (http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/j/justcroft/96052/dzmkyurcmg.jpg)

Drone
06-07-08, 16:02
great work peffect, still loyal to your style :tmb:

irjudd
06-07-08, 16:11
It reminds me a lot of Anima.

Sir Croft
06-07-08, 19:48
wow, creepy! Nice work! :tmb:

peffect
06-07-08, 21:41
Thanks, people!

@ Just Croft:
lol, the background looks scarier!
I was thinking of some blood/wounds here and there and maybe some green to make the baby look disgustin'... :D
Nice try, anywho! :)

Shanks!

Nemo_91
06-07-08, 21:53
Looks really creepy! :tmb: Awesome work :D

just croft
06-07-08, 22:00
Thanks, people!

@ Just Croft:
lol, the background looks scarier!
I was thinking of some blood/wounds here and there and maybe some green to make the baby look disgustin'... :D
Nice try, anywho! :)

Shanks!

Uauh! You really want it to be sick :D I'll give it a try tonight (I have it on my other pc) and upload it tomorow. I has been really helpfull so far to pracise with photoshop. I never used it, so I'm quite proud with what I've done so far, let's see how much more bloody and green I can make it :jmp:

TR3LaraCroft
06-07-08, 22:36
I love the way this was drawn!! It's excellent Peffect :D

Lemmie
06-07-08, 22:41
I love it's expression. Somewhere between 'I know something you don't know!' and 'I'm gonna getcha!'

The limbs are fantastically malformed and your pencilling is great - excellent work!

peffect
06-07-08, 23:22
Uauh! You really want it to be sick :D I'll give it a try tonight (I have it on my other pc) and upload it tomorow. I has been really helpfull so far to pracise with photoshop. I never used it, so I'm quite proud with what I've done so far, let's see how much more bloody and green I can make it :jmp:

iAwait. :)

I love it's expression. Somewhere between 'I know something you don't know!' and 'I'm gonna getcha!'

The limbs are fantastically malformed and your pencilling is great - excellent work!

Hey! You nailed it! Oh, I'm really proud someone understood this thing actually has an expression (as the others did!) :D

Thank you :hug:

You might also add 'I'm suffering illegally'...

Thanks, guys!

Tihocan9
06-07-08, 23:49
I think WTF! would suffice :tea:

Nice drawing skills, although it looks very gruesome and nasty, very horror genre I think :p

-DaNnEe..
07-07-08, 00:40
Ewwww, its beautiful! :p :tmb:

Christi
07-07-08, 00:43
I think he's cute...what? I like demonic things...NICE JOB!

just croft
07-07-08, 08:49
iAwait. :)

Hey! You nailed it! Oh, I'm really proud someone understood this thing actually has an expression (as the others did!) :D

Thank you :hug:

You might also add 'I'm suffering illegally'...

Thanks, guys!

Yup his face also reminded me of that, specialy of Animatrix, those emotionless human looking robots and the emotionless humans aswell. In Animatrix they still had that smile with the impression "I'm, alive. I'm in pain. I have no self anymore. I have no emotions. But if I don't am I alive? Am I really in pain?"

Anyway I made the changes, the center body is alot more green. I hope you don't mind but I also made a greenish blood, well as good as I could I can't really make good blood (lol at that). I'm not changing anything else as I'm quite satisfied with it's come out, hope you like it!

[still need to get it from the other pc]

Legend 4ever
07-07-08, 09:09
I love it. Really eerie.

just croft
07-07-08, 12:03
Done. It not very good, but for my first try at photoshop... well I hope you like it (I have to admit the ropes straining that creature are much more nice in the original version) :p

http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/j/justcroft/96052/rbjmgplaim.jpg

peffect
07-07-08, 13:07
Thank you guys! :hug:

@Just Croft:
I'm liking it! Thank you! :D
But I'd try to use brighter colouring for the creature to make it differ from the background, and make it a little bit convex.
We really need to see the the whole, ehm, body of the creature; like someone's attached it to the wall.
You can also use dark colouring to make the thing a part of the background but in your pic, we can't see clearly the contours; the outlines must be defined clearly. As well as the stings coming out of it.
Look:

http://i32.************/xd5h74.jpg
Good luck :mis:

TR 4 LIFE
08-07-08, 05:05
....why does the bottom look like a naked person :cln: yet....very beautiful drawing :tmb:

just croft
08-07-08, 12:37
Bahh peffect, maybe some other time... I have a project on my mind that's gonna give me plenty of work. B-sides it's your drawing, I don't wanna ruin it more. :)

peffect
08-07-08, 14:36
....why does the bottom look like a naked person :cln: yet....very beautiful drawing :tmb:

Yeah, if you put the drawing upside-down, you'll see another thing! :D

Bahh peffect, maybe some other time... I have a project on my mind that's gonna give me plenty of work. B-sides it's your drawing, I don't wanna ruin it more. :)

O.K., take your time. And you're not ruining it!

Thank you guys!

HolidayCroft
20-07-08, 23:51
just look at it now

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/LaraCroft27/35kkdbpfliped.jpg

silver_wolf
21-07-08, 02:30
so... that's creepy... :tmb:

peffect
06-08-08, 12:18
just look at it now

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/LaraCroft27/35kkdbpfliped.jpg

Haha!

I'm busted! :o

clw
06-08-08, 12:28
i sorry if this comes off rude but is that an a##hole for a face and is he born with body parts growing out from him or has he just sucked them up i dont know if i cant write the swearword up the top really sorry if its bad plz dont ban me

just croft
06-08-08, 12:45
i sorry if this comes off rude but is that an a##hole for a face and is he born with body parts growing out from him or has he just sucked them up i dont know if i cant write the swearword up the top really sorry if its bad plz dont ban me

I think every one is free to express themselves. And yep, I think that's the whole point of the creepiness in that picture. Peffect sure can make some nice ones ;)

Oh and ps: You don't need to write a**hole, just write *******, or other words such as **** all together, becuase the forums have an automatic censor sistem «sorry for the second word, I was just explaining.

peffect
06-08-08, 12:46
@clw's post:
Rude/bad? Nah. You never played Silent Hill and never liked the whole psycho-horror thing? Yes. :)

clw
06-08-08, 13:01
its really an amazing drawing have you got a name for it.
i looked at your other drawings there beautifully drawn and ballsey its good when you look at a picture and feel emotion i feel dirty on one hand for looking and on the other hand find it hilarious well done

peffect
06-08-08, 13:23
its really an amazing drawing have you got a name for it.
i looked at your other drawings there beautifully drawn and ballsey its good when you look at a picture and feel emotion i feel dirty on one hand for looking and on the other hand find it hilarious well done

No name, for the moment.
yeah, that's what I'm aiming for - emotion.
Thanks