PDA

View Full Version : Changing Script - NGLE

Brikas94
09-07-08, 13:15
Everytime I try to make changes to the script, I get an error message when building: Error trying to copy ENGLISH.dat from C:/Program Files...etc.

Then another error message appears: Error trying to copy SCRIPT.dat from C:/ Program Files...etc.

And when I try to change the script manually, yet another error message appears (when saving), saying that's impossible to save the file, and telling me to check if the file's name and location are correct... (- This isn't exactly the error message that appears, since my PC is in Portuguese...I tried to translate...):hea:

I'm using Vista, and I DO have an administrator account...

Please help...

Sorry for those who already helped me loads of times...:(

Wayne_Scales
09-07-08, 13:42
I persume your using the ng scripter and all the lastest updates like the tomb generation dll,ng scripter files,etc.;)

If you change the script manuelly your script will turn out all weird.It happened to me before.Try that and see how you get on:)

Brikas94
09-07-08, 18:14
I persume your using the ng scripter and all the lastest updates like the tomb generation dll,ng scripter files,etc.;)

If you change the script manuelly your script will turn out all weird.It happened to me before.Try that and see how you get on:)

That's the problem! I can't even change it manually!!!

!Lara Croft!
10-07-08, 00:58
Shouldnt this be in the NGLE forum?

aktrekker
10-07-08, 07:37
This sounds like a permission problem. Even as Administrator, you might be blocked from writing to certain folders. You need to check the security/permissions for the folder and make sure it allows the program to write to it.

TrKing_Rulz
10-07-08, 15:48
That's the problem! I can't even change it manually!!!

You need to use the NG_Center. ;) That's the only way to edit scripts with TRNG.