PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary savegames?

Lara Croft!
14-07-08, 15:53
I'm replaying Anniversary and I reached the part with the centaurs. Since I'm no fan of bullet time and I never seem to make it right it's impossible to beat them. So I downloaded the savegame files from TombRaiderHub but I don't know where to paste them...

Here??? http://i37.************/2r5dpqa.jpg

And after they are pasted in the right place, in which profile will they be loaded to? The default or the one I'm currently using?

jamieoliver22
14-07-08, 16:19
I believe that they go into My Documents > My Games > Tomb Raider Legend (or similar name).

Lara Croft!
14-07-08, 16:32
Thank you!!!!

Lara Croft!
14-07-08, 16:37
I copied/pasted them in the folder where the other savegames were but when I started the game nothing happened. When I loaded the game there only were my original savegames. Plus the original savegames have a Lara icon while the ones I've downloaded don't have it. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to restart my computer?

b0bb13
14-07-08, 16:42
I posted this in the other thread.

My Documents\Eidos\Tomb Raider - Anniversary\Your username

This works for me.:)

EscondeR
14-07-08, 17:33
I copied/pasted them in the folder where the other savegames were but when I started the game nothing happened. When I loaded the game there only were my original savegames. Plus the original savegames have a Lara icon while the ones I've downloaded don't have it. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to restart my computer?

1. Run TRA.
2. Create new profile and start a new game.
3. Save and exit TRA.
4. Run TRA Savegame Installer.
5. Choose your profile created at step 2.
6. Choose what savegames you want to install, but not more than free slots you have. OR create one more profile and install other savegames for it (but not more than 50 per one profile).
7. Run TRA and load.