PDA

View Full Version : Richards Channel

Nausinous
16-07-08, 19:42
Hey Guys, I'm sure you all remember my poor attempts at making youtube videos. Guess what? I'm doing some more! I can hear you scream from here. It really hurt my ear drum but thats cool. I've invested some time in editting my video and you should enjoy it hopefully. Link to my channel below and once there, you can click on my video!

Channel Link (http://www.youtube.com/user/RichardsChannel)

levOFv-ZogQ

Camera Obscura
16-07-08, 20:39
Cool Channel. I love your voice and accent! :tmb:

However there were a few parts in the video (mainly the intro) where it sounded like you were "babbling". I can't tell you how many times I babbled/slurred my words while giving a speech in class, but slowing down a bit or making a script of what you're going to say should help you out.

Nausinous
16-07-08, 20:43
Cool Channel. I love your voice and accent! :tmb:

However there were a few parts in the video (mainly the intro) where it sounded like you were "babbling". I can't tell you how many times I babbled/slurred my words while giving a speech in class, but slowing down a bit or making a script of what you're going to say should help you out.

Thank you for your feed back. I did have a script but it was very hard to follow. I will answer to your feedback in the following video and hope to improve/address the issues you raised!

Camera Obscura
16-07-08, 20:45
I forgot to mention: Kickass sketches! Do you own a deviantart account? :D

Nausinous
16-07-08, 20:47
I forgot to mention: Kickass sketches! Do you own a deviantart account? :D

Unfortunately not. I don't have a scanner so its nigh-impossible to get them on to the computer without losing almost all of their quality even with the web cam :( Sorry CO :hug:

Anything in paticular you want to see in the next video?

Just an update on whats happening next.

I maybe acting out the script from this video hopefully. Still brainstorming though! (Obviously I plan on switching the main character to a male!)

LCClcsD3GcU

Camera Obscura
16-07-08, 20:56
Nothing in particular though it must be cool owning a webcam for making these videos. But just keep in mind that youtube has all sorts of "colorful" people who will want to say all sorts of nasty things just to tick you off. ;)

EDIT: If you see a double (or even a triple post) on your channel, it was because my computer was acting up. :whi:

Nausinous
16-07-08, 20:58
Nothing in particular though it must be cool owning a webcam for making these videos. But just keep in mind that youtube has all sorts of "colorful" people who will want to say all sorts of nasty things just to tick you off. ;)

I'm fine with that. If there criticism has a valid point about my performance I will always strive to improve on that area. That is what a performer does :D

Camera Obscura
16-07-08, 21:05
I'm fine with that. If there criticism has a valid point about my performance I will always strive to improve on that area. That is what a performer does :D

Drooling over Ashton Kutcher's naked body hardly seems like a performance to me. :whi:

Nausinous
16-07-08, 21:07
Drooling over Ashton Kutcher's naked body hardly seems like a performance to me. :whi:

Oh I know but that was a video sort of diary. A personal introduction to me, the person you'll be watching performing as and when I have a performance to show :ton: (Gosh I sound like a posh ****)

VonCroy360
16-07-08, 21:25
I'd suggest you to stay on one topic in the video. Why not make a short video on reviewing the book you liked, a funny one where you'd list what's good in Ashton Kutcher's movies (the nude scenes) and what do you think should be rewinded or one where you could analize all the suckiness of working in a supermarket? That way you could attract more viewers (not just the people who follow your channel) and make it a less blabbering video. :)
It was a nice first video, btw. :tmb: :)

Nausinous
16-07-08, 21:28
I'd suggest you to stay on one topic in the video. Why not make a short video on reviewing the book you liked, a funny one where you'd list what's good in Ashton Kutcher's movies (the nude scenes) and what do you think should be rewinded or one where you could analize all the suckiness of working in a supermarket? That way you could attract more viewers (not just the people who follow your channel) and make it a less blabbering video. :)
It was a nice first video, btw. :tmb: :)

Thanks for the feedback, I definately see what you are saying, I think focusing on one topic in paticular will make it easier for the viewer to respond, imagine if everyone responded to different topics that I had brought up? It would be hectic.

I think I will post a response video, that concentrates on the feedback and a particular topic of my choice. Then I'll post a drama video afterwards, how does that sound?

VonCroy360
16-07-08, 21:56
^ I'll watch. :tmb:

jackali
17-07-08, 18:10
I liked it. :) I like the way you talk. :p

Keep up the great work and I'm sure that the subscribers will come in no time.

Nausinous
17-07-08, 21:16
Hey guys a new video has been uploaded, a little less heavy and I think maybe an improvement!

Its just being processed right now. I hope you enjoy it :yah:

dW5MjLuc7Mo

jackali
17-07-08, 22:00
Bit random when the colour changes. And in future... just turn WLM off! :p

Other than that, nice video. It's an interesting way to update people on events in your life. One day you'll have plenty of e-stalkers! :D

Nausinous
17-07-08, 22:13
Bit random when the colour changes. And in future... just turn WLM off! :p

Other than that, nice video. It's an interesting way to update people on events in your life. One day you'll have plenty of e-stalkers! :D

Okay I so have to post something other than my life! LOL. Thanks Jack your support will be remembered when I am famous...

:vlol:

Heckler
17-07-08, 22:41
Hmmm...you have a very fresh accent and are projecting yourself quite nicely with your expressions....
ever considered acting?
I think you'd be quite kickass with that......:)

Nausinous
17-07-08, 23:06
Hmmm...you have a very fresh accent and are projecting yourself quite nicely with your expressions....
ever considered acting?
I think you'd be quite kickass with that......:)

Thank you very much! :hug: I have considered acting and thats what I'll be doing in the next video hopefully. I'll be writting the script tomorrow!

Camera Obscura
18-07-08, 01:40
Now let's add some variety. Talk about politics. Talk about the media. Talk about the weather and how it makes your day/or not. Talk about your boyfriend. What are you afraid of? Where do you live? What's your telephone number? Can you do a strip tease? Any credit cards, bank accounts, or vital passwords we should know about?:tea:

Cool video. :tmb:

Nausinous
29-07-08, 22:03
New video called freakshow everyone! It's currently proccessing so it should be up real soon! Enjoy and leave the feedback in whatever way you like :hug:

T5URe48e4Gg

Camera Obscura
12-08-08, 21:34
I'm kind of curious as to what exactly your "big event" is. The explanation you gave earlier just flew above my head. :o