PDA

View Full Version : Headphone and mic plug in puched back!

Hairhelmet12
18-07-08, 04:03
ok so i need some big help guys! i was pluging my headphones in agter i got on and i noticed thay wasent working? so im looking at the plugs and i see THE PLUGS HAVE BEEN MOVED BACK!!!! D: so i cant use my head phones! it looks like the front pannel come soff but i dont know how to get it off :( i use aemachines tower i dont know if this will help but the model is: EMACINES W3619 and the S/No: GCJ73 100 05548 idk know if that helps but i really need help please!

irjudd
18-07-08, 04:09
Moved back? Like, the in/out port broke and fell into the case? Specify please!

GlAssBOx
18-07-08, 04:11
The outlet for the headphones were pushed in the the holder. I don't think you can fix that, besides gettin' some pliers and trying to pull those suckers out.

Hairhelmet12
18-07-08, 04:20
Moved back? Like, the in/out port broke and fell into the case? Specify please!

no thay dident fall thay just moved back.. and i can pull then out(oh how i would love to) the plyers just can grab then and i used needle nosed but that wonlt work i need to remove the pannel in front of them it looks as if it can some off..

spikejones
18-07-08, 05:18
look for screws to open the case (or a latch that needs to be moved)

EscondeR
18-07-08, 06:51
Are those connectors on the front panel or rear side of the case? Because if rear, be careful when adjusting your sound board or MoBo position.

Hairhelmet12
22-07-08, 04:42
Are those connectors on the front panel or rear side of the case? Because if rear, be careful when adjusting your sound board or MoBo position.

There on the front

EscondeR
22-07-08, 04:51
^ Then just open the case and carefully push the whole plate with connectors back :)