PDA

View Full Version : TRU teaser trailer remix project [preview]

MiCkiZ88
21-07-08, 20:38
Just started working on a new video project, and I wanted to test how the text would be visible on youtube, well.. I suppose I might as well show the very short clip here as well and ask what you think of it? I'm trying to make it far more fast paced and ''epic''. Lol, like the original one aint epic already..

wTyZbCdFNu8&fmt=18

click (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wTyZbCdFNu8&fmt=18) for higher quality

Text for those who are not fast enough :p

From ashes she will rise
will not stop, not even in death
She has the will power
To kill for
world domination, destruction
She lust (lusts x2) for more
of everything
She will rise
will rise to
KILL

b0bb13
21-07-08, 20:45
Looks amazing!:tmb:
Can't wait to see all of it.:jmp:

-DaNnEe..
21-07-08, 20:53
I couldn't read any of it. It went to fast. :p All I saw was kill.
Anyway looks good. :)

MiCkiZ88
21-07-08, 20:58
Read faster! Faster! FASTER I SAY!!

:p

Soz, I synced the texts with the music, so it's pretty fast. Here's the text I wrote:

From ashes she will rise
She has the will power
To kill for
of everything
She will rise
will rise to
KILL

Thanks both. I'll try to finish it soon.

Ilie_Fusarau
21-07-08, 20:59
Cool ! It was a bit too fast for my eyes (the writing) From ashes she will rise . . . . . kill . . . anyway can't wait to see the final version ! :tmb::jmp:
edit:Read faster! Faster! FASTER I SAY!!

:p

Soz, I synced the texts with the music, so it's pretty fast. Here's the text I wrote:

From ashes she will rise
She has the will power
To kill for
of everything
She will rise
will rise to
KILL

Thanks both. I'll try to finish it soon.
Thanks for posting the text :tmb: Great text btw fits the mood of the trailer as well as the new direction in which CD seems to be taking Lara !

Veralsy
21-07-08, 21:03
Wow, nice :tmb:

MiCkiZ88
21-07-08, 21:36
Cool ! It was a bit too fast for my eyes (the writing) anyway can't wait to see the final version ! :tmb::jmp:
edit:
Thanks for posting the text :tmb: Great text btw fits the mood of the trailer as well as the new direction in which CD seems to be taking Lara !Lol, I just quickly wrote the text. It's nothing much and I just wanted to try something :p

True the text goes a bit fast, but that's due to syncing with the music.

Quasimodo
21-07-08, 21:38
I was wondering when you'd do a remix of the trailer :p looks amazing so far!

young Lara Croft
21-07-08, 21:40
I like it . keep up the good work! :D

MiCkiZ88
22-07-08, 06:50
Hehe, thankies. I was going to make an 2 minute long teaser of all the footage we have, but I don't have enough material and it would've gotten repetive, so I'll have to satisfy for an minute long teaser remix.

:)

TRF
22-07-08, 08:36
I love the music... And i have to admit.... The text is rather fast, but understandable: after reading your post end... :ton:

But then again, it fits the music...
Well done....

EDIT: Do you think you can give me the name of the song????

TRF
23-07-08, 11:24
Sorry for the dubble post, but this should be seen more often.. It's really promissing..

So how's the project going??? Any progress so far???

MiCkiZ88
23-07-08, 15:04
Sorry for the dubble post, but this should be seen more often.. It's really promissing..

So how's the project going??? Any progress so far???Heh! :D I haven't done any editing yet since I'm sorta busy atm. Trying to arrange stuff so I dont have much time for my projects =/

As for the track:

X-Ray Dog - Fata Morgana

TRF
23-07-08, 19:00
Heh! :D I haven't done any editing yet since I'm sorta busy atm. Trying to arrange stuff so I dont have much time for my projects =/

As for the track:

X-Ray Dog - Fata Morgana

Thanks... :hug:
I hope something will be getting here soon though.. Can't wait to see the final version.... :p

MiCkiZ88
23-07-08, 20:01
Well you'll just have to wait a while. :p I'm moving this friday, so I don't have much time to work on anything. Kinda makes me regret that I even posted this since it's most likely going to change and I won't have it finished until in a week or two. :o

Pipolinne
23-07-08, 21:06
Now,that's a teasing teaser trailer...nothing over dramatic,mysterious :tmb:!

just*raidin*tomb
24-07-08, 13:15
That's a great introduction! :)