PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Movie quotes?

IceColdLaraCroft
24-07-08, 20:31
"you're the 5 people i'm going to meet in hell!"-Lindsay Neigel The Simpsons Movie

"how do i know you won't try to kill me?"
"I wouldn't kill you"
"I said you'd try"
-unused LC:TR

"Happy endings are stories that haven't finished yet."
-Mr & Mrs. Smith

"it must be something terribly important..like a party or something"
-Alice, Alice in Wonderland

SamReeves
24-07-08, 20:40
"Ah, ah! I know what you're thinking punk. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth I've kind of lost track myself in all this excitement. But being this is the .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and could blow your head clean off, you got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?"

:jmp:

http://i28.************/2s0oboz.jpg

IceColdLaraCroft
24-07-08, 20:44
LOL that makes me think of Clue

"one + two +one +one" LOL

Agent 47
24-07-08, 20:48
"Ah, ah! I know what you're thinking punk. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth I've kind of lost track myself in all this excitement. But being this is the .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and could blow your head clean off, you got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?"

http://i28.************/2s0oboz.jpg

the future Garek got wasted :jmp:

DH is a fine film, i might get the Bluray boxset :D

SamReeves
24-07-08, 20:51
the future Garek got wasted :jmp:

DH is a fine film, i might get the Bluray boxset :D

Oh you totally should. The new boxset is great. They have the letters that Clint wrote to WB, small book and a replica inspectors badge. :D

Agent 47
24-07-08, 20:55
Oh you totally should. The new boxset is great. They have the letters that Clint wrote to WB, small book and a replica inspectors badge. :D

just need confirmation on whether they're region free....cheaper to import :D

TRexbait
24-07-08, 21:07
"I woke up this morning, and just hated everything." I think you know where it's from... :D

Tyrannosaurus
24-07-08, 21:15
"Conan, what is best in life?"

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"

http://www.conan.com/content/gallery/barbarian1.jpg

IceColdLaraCroft
24-07-08, 21:17
is that a movie quote or from his campaign speech?

Atlantisfreak666
24-07-08, 21:27
"Still alive, baby?" - Mr and Mrs Smith
"My life is a dark room. One big dark room." - Beetlejuice

talion
24-07-08, 21:56
"Lemme guess; spring clean?" - The Mummy

It's not really the comment itself, but the way it is said and the reaction it gets :)

Larapink
24-07-08, 21:58
Any quote from Beverly Hills Cop film series I just love all the films. :)

domina
24-07-08, 23:10
ANYTHING from Fight Club. Most of which are too inappropriate to post here.

marla_singer
24-07-08, 23:14
ANYTHING from Fight Club. Most of which are too inappropriate to post here.

I agree :D Chuck Palahniuk is such a genius!

Also...

I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this... From One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest :D and who can forget;

"HEEEEEERE'S JOHNNY!"
:D

Roddy100
24-07-08, 23:50
Some of my faves:

"Movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos MORE creative" from Scream

"Do you like Kipling, Ms Scarlett?"
"Sure, I'll eat anything." from Clue

"It's a piece of cake."
"You say that so often. I wonder what your basis for comparison is." from Labyrinth

"You sly dog... you caught me monologuing." from The Incredibles

"I have to save Liz"
"why?"
"Because I LOVE her!"
"Alright... gay." from Shaun of the Dead

"what are you doing here?"
"It's a sequel, I had to come." from Hot SHots Part Deux

"My ass! I can see... my ass" from Death Becomes Her

"I will not speak to you until you put your head on straight!" also from Death Becomes Her

And finally - one of my absolute favourites:

"Oooh, aaahh, that's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming." Superbly delivered by Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park: The Lost World

digitizedboy
24-07-08, 23:54
http://www.poster.net/taxi-driver/taxi-driver-you-talkin-to-me-5000052.jpg

Benguitar
25-07-08, 00:53
"Into the belly of the beast."___"And out of the demons ass".

;)

Fallen.Angel
25-07-08, 02:13
Anything from SAW and Tomb Raider.

From SAW -
"Some people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you... not anymore"
"Those who don't appreciate life do not deserve life."
"Oh, yes, there will be blood"
"Your son is in a safe and secure state"
"Then help me! Fix me! Fix me MF! I'm standing right here!"
"Did I bring John to you? Or did I bring your self-centered---- to him?"

Encore
25-07-08, 02:34
My favourite movie quote is probably this Fight Club one (I used it as signature for a long time):
It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.

Although this is very fresh I was incredibly touched when Two-Face says this in The Dark Knight:
You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world....is chance.

is that a movie quote or from his campaign speech?

ahahahaha :vlol:

xxitsxnadyaxx
25-07-08, 04:19
"I'll be back." - the Terminator
[it's a classic] :D

more soon to come.

ChingKong
25-07-08, 04:34
shes a scum sucking *****-bag she ruined my life.....mean girls.....i cracked up when i first saw that movie! :vlol:

TRexbait
25-07-08, 05:26
"You can either hand it to me, or we can wait , oh five thousand years whn the planets line up again." Not sure if it's verbadem :o

Tomb Raider Movie 1

Hairhelmet12
25-07-08, 05:57
"Was this supposed to stop be for it took my head off ?!"

Tomb raider movie 1

Nefertiti_89
25-07-08, 06:37
"What is this a centre for Ants!!! It has to be at least....Three times bigger than this!!!"...."That Hansel is so hot right now" - Zoolander

"You can see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wildflower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, an eternity in an hour" - Tomb Raider Movie 1

"Can I Paint his yooohoooo gold?? How bout NO you crazy dutch *******!!!" - Austin Powers Goldmember

knightgames
25-07-08, 13:54
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" by Wilhelm in:

'Distant Drums'

'Star Wars'

'The Empire Strikes Back'

'Raiders of the Lost Ark '

'Spaceballs'

'Batman Returns'

'Toy Story'

'Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit'

'Superman Returns '

'Willow'

'Resevoir Dogs'

'Lethal Weapon'

'Transformers'

and others.

:ton:

Neteru
25-07-08, 13:56
^ The famous Wilhelm scream.

"Presumption, my dear Tick, is the mother of all ****-up's."

sjam_raider
25-07-08, 15:19
"I'm so sure I'm practically deodrant"
-Hayley, in 'Stick It'

"Thank you, Sir."
"Don't call me Sir."
"Thank you mam."
-Abby and Gibbs, NCIS

And there are many more!

Elysia
25-07-08, 16:01
From Dogma (one of my favourite films :D)

Rufus: He (God) still digs humanity, but it bothers Him to see the **** that gets carried out in His name - wars, bigotry, televangelism. But especially the factioning of all the religions. He said humanity took a good idea and, like always, built a belief structure on it.
Bethany: Having beliefs isn't good?
Rufus: I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant.

Metatron: Human beings have neither the aural nor the psychological capacity to withstand the awesome power of God's true voice. Were you to hear it, your mind would cave in and your heart would explode within your chest. We went through five Adams before we figured that one out.

Metatron: Metatron acts as the voice of God. Any documented occasion when some yahoo claims God has spoken to them, they're speaking to me. Or they're talking to themselves.

And from Ghostbusters... (another one of my faves)

Winston Zeddemore: Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!

Dr Ray Stantz: Listen... do you smell something?

Dr. Egon Spengler: Oh good, you're here!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Yeah, what have you got?
Dr. Egon Spengler: This is big, Peter, this is very big. There is definitely something here.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Egon, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head. Remember that?
Dr. Egon Spengler: That would have worked if you hadn't stopped me.

[Dana is possessed]
Dr. Peter Venkman: I make it a rule never to get involved with possessed people.
[Dana starts passionately making out with him]
Dr. Peter Venkman: Actually, it's more of a guideline than a rule...

And then there's the mighty Withnail and I, of course... :D

Withnail: We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now!

Withnail: Right, you ****er, I'm going to do the washing up!
Marwood: No, no, you can't. It's impossible, I swear it. I've looked into it. Listen to me, listen to me! There are things in there, there's a tea-bag growing! You haven't slept in sixty hours, you're in no state to tackle it. Wait till the morning, we'll go in together.
Withnail: This IS the morning. Stand aside!
Marwood: You don't understand. I think there may be something alive.
Withnail: What do you mean? a rat?
Marwood: It's possible, it's possible.
Withnail: Then the ****er will rue the day!

Withnail: We've gone on holiday by mistake.

Withnail: [sees a sign warning about accidents] These aren't accidents! They're THROWING themselves into the road gladly! THROWING themselves into the road to escape all this hideousness! *shouts at a passer by* Throw yourself into the road, darling! You haven't got a chance!

remote91
25-07-08, 18:43
"This is so bad it's gone past good and back to bad again." - Thora Birch in Ghost World.

oocladableeblah
25-07-08, 19:04
Die Hard "Yippiekayay mother****er"

Agent 47
25-07-08, 19:04
STII: The Wrath of Khan

Spock: If I may be so bold, it was a mistake for you to accept promotion. Commanding a starship is your first, best destiny; anything else is a waste of material.
Kirk: I would not presume to debate you
Spock: That is wise. Were I to invoke logic, however, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
Kirk: Or the one.
Spock: You are my superior officer. You are also my friend. I have been and always shall be yours.

Khan: I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up.
Khan: Ah. Not so wounded as we were led to believe. So much the better.
Khan: To the last, I will grapple with thee.
Khan: From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.
Kirk: KHANNNNNN

SamReeves
25-07-08, 20:56
^ He he.

My favorite from the Wrath of Khan was:

Kirk to Khan: "Listen Khan you're gonna have to come down here and get me. Do you hear me you bloodsucker? DO YOU?"

marla_singer
25-07-08, 20:59
I have another one...

"I like to dissect girls...Did you know I'm utterly insane?"

American Pyscho is awesome :D

TombRaiderLover
25-07-08, 21:21
There are many quotes I could fill this thread with, but I'll limit them to the ones that were used in The Dark Knight, a masterpiece I'm currently obsessed with. Possible spoilers by the way, to those who haven't yet had the joy of seeing it.

Joker: I believe, whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger!

------------------------------------------------------

Joker: Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it needs is a little push.

-----------------------------------------------------

Joker: This town deserves a better class of criminal. And I'm gonna give it to em'. Tell your men they work for me know. This is my city!

Italian Mobster: They won't work for a freak!

Joker: Freak . . . why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? Hmm? And then we'll see, how loyal, a hungry dog really is! It's not about the money! It's about sending a message. Everything burns!

Joker: I just wanted to see what you'd do. And you didn't disappoint. You let five people die. THEN you let Dent take your place. Even for a guy like me, that's cold!

Joker: You have nothing! Nothing to threaten me with! Nothing to do with all your strength!

Joker: And I thought my jokes were bad!

Gamble: Give me one reason why I shouldn't have my boy here pull your head off!

Joker: How about a magic trick? *sticks pencil into table* I'm gonna make this pencil . . . disappear! *slams mobster's head onto pencil* TA-DA! It's . . . ah, it's gone!

Joker: By the way, the suit wasn't cheap. You oughta know, you bought it!

Joker: If we don't deal with this now, soon. . . little, er, Gamble, here, won't be able to get a nickel for his grandma!

Joker: Now there's a Batman!

Gordon: We got you, you son of a *****!

Joker: Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling!
*Rachel knees him in the groin*
Joker: A little fight in ya . . . I like that!
Batman: Then you're gonna love me!

Batman: Put down the gun.
Joker: Sure. As soon as you take off your little mask, and show us all who you really are!
Batman: Let her go.
Joker: Ooh, very poor choice of words!
*drops Rachel from window*

[repeated line]
Joker: Why so serious?!

Joker: You see, I'm a guy with simple taste. I like dynamite. And gunpowder. And GASOLINE!

Joker: You see, this how is crazy Batman has made Gotham. If you want order in Gotham, Batman must take off his mask and turn himself in. Every day he doesn't, people will die. Starting tonight, I'm a man of my word.

Joker: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! You know, I don't want there to be any bad feelings between us Harvey. When you and, er -
Harvey: RACHEL!
Joker: - Rachel, were being abducted, I was sitting in Gordon's cage! I didn't rig the charges!
Harvey: Your men, your plan.
Joker: Do I really look like a guy with a plan?

----------------------------------------------------

Joker: I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are.

---------------------------------------------------

Joker: You WERE a schemer. You had plans . . . and er, look where that got ya!

---------------------------------------------------

Joker: Introduce a little anarchy . . . upset the established order . . . and then everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know that other thing about chaos? It's always . . . fair.

:wve:

Angelus
25-07-08, 21:29
"Pike's not a name - it's a fish".

:)

Paperdoll
25-07-08, 21:32
I have another one...

"I like to dissect girls...Did you know I'm utterly insane?"

American Pyscho is awesome :D

"I have to return some videotapes."

So quotable :D

TombRaiderLover
25-07-08, 21:33
I see this thread has American Psycho admirers. The film's on Film Four in ten minutes. ;)

"Is that a raincoat?"
"YES IT IS!"

Paperdoll
25-07-08, 21:34
I see this thread has American Psycho admirers. The film's on Film Four in ten minutes. ;)

"Is that a raincoat?"
"YES IT IS!"

Aw wish I could see it :/ I really should look for the disk and rewatch it.

"HEY PAUL!" *whacks*

TombRaiderLover
25-07-08, 21:35
Aw wish I could see it :/ I really should look for the disk and rewatch it.

"HEY PAUL!" *whacks*

"Try making a reservation in Dorsia now, you ****ing stupid *******!"

:p

marla_singer
25-07-08, 21:40

"Is that a raincoat?"
"YES IT IS!"

Ah yeah I'm just waiting for it to come on :D I wanted to watch The Machinist straight after, depends how tired I am :p

"Hey I'm a child of divorce, gimme a break!"

jarhead
25-07-08, 21:42
Having just watched 'Sliding Doors' I'll have to say the script is full of brilliant qoutes.

"I come home and catch you up to your nuts in lady shagging godiva" is my fav

Angelus
25-07-08, 21:44
Mulder: How many times have we been here before, Scully? Right here. So close to the truth and now with what we've seen and what we know to be right back at the beginning with nothing.
Scully: This is different, Mulder.
Mulder: No it isn't! You were right to want to quit! You were right to want to leave me! You should get as far away from me as you can! I'm not gonna watch you die, Scully, because of some hallow personal cause of mine. Go be a doctor. Go be a doctor while you still can.
Scully: I can't. I won't. Mulder, I'll be a doctor, but my work is here with you now. That virus that I was exposed to, it has a cure. You held it in your hand. How many other lives can we save... look... if I quit now, they win.

----------------------------------------

Mulder: But you saved me. As difficult and frustrating as it's been sometimes, your God-damned strict rationalism and science have saved me a thousand times over. You kept me honest. You made me a whole person. I owe you everything, and you owe me nothing. I don't know if I want to do this alone. I don't even know if I can.

maximum_123
25-07-08, 21:53
"Check out her mom's boob job, there as hard as rocks!"
"Happy Hour's from 4 to 6!"
"This sucks. It's been a month and all we've done is make Regina's face smell like a foot."
"Oh! You're not pretending anymore! You are plastic. Cold Hard Shiny Plastic."

--Mean Girls

IceColdLaraCroft
25-07-08, 22:22
Having just watched 'Sliding Doors' I'll have to say the script is full of brilliant qoutes.

"I come home and catch you up to your nuts in lady shagging godiva" is my fav

LOL I love that movie!

"Gerry, I'm a woman! We don't say what we WANT! But we reserve the right to get ****ed off if we don't get it."

marla_singer
25-07-08, 22:25
"Check out her mom's boob job, there as hard as rocks!"
"Happy Hour's from 4 to 6!"
"This sucks. It's been a month and all we've done is make Regina's face smell like a foot."
"Oh! You're not pretending anymore! You are plastic. Cold Hard Shiny Plastic."

--Mean Girls

"Glenn Coco? Four for you Glenn Coco! YOU GO GLENN COCO"

On another note, American Pyscho has so many more quotable lines that I didn't remember until watching right now :D

IceColdLaraCroft
25-07-08, 22:31
I can't watch American Psycho. Not for the gorish murder, but Christian Bale's American yuppie accent just totally freaks me out.

"we were only trying to drown her" -Mermaid about Wendy in Peter Pan

Edit: oh! One my friend and I always use when we call each other in the morning (from sliding doors) "Are you just now getting up...you lazy git?"

maximum_123
25-07-08, 23:45
"Glenn Coco? Four for you Glenn Coco! YOU GO GLENN COCO"

"He's a good kisser."
"Karen, he's your cousin"
"He's my first cousin. So you got your cousins, then your first cousins, then your second.."
"No. Uh-uh. No honey, no."
"That's not right is it?"
"That's so not right"

"Do you have anything pink?"
Janis: No!
Damian: Yes!

Neteru
26-07-08, 13:43
I've just remembered another favourite line from Star Trek 4: The Voyage Home.

Dr. Gillian Taylor: Sure you won't change your mind?
Spock: Is there something wrong with the one I have?

Trigger_happy
26-07-08, 14:02
Here's a few from Kill Bill:

The Bride: "When I woke up, I went on what the movie advertisements referred to as a roaring rampage of revenge. I roared and I rampaged and I got bloody satisfaction"

And here's my favourite piece of dialogue from the films:

The Bride: I was wondering, just between us girls, what did you say to Pai Mei for him to snatch out your eye?
Elle Driver: I called him a miserable old fool.
The Bride: Ooh, bad idea.
Elle Driver: You know what I did? I killed that miserable old fool. I poisoned his fishheads. And I told him, "To me the word of an old fool like you is worth less than nothing." That's right, I killed your master. And now I'm going to kill you, with your own sword, no less, which, in the very immediate future, will become my sword.
The Bride: *****. You don't have a future.

la-la-lara
31-07-08, 09:15
Scent of a woman: (extract of Al Pacino's truly inspirational speech in the disciplinary committee)

"I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is
no prosthetic for that."

Silence of the lambs:

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." (...wicked!)

Forrest Gump:

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Some like it hot:

"Well, nobody's perfect!"

Dead Poets Society:

"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."

Dirty Harry:

"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Scarface:

"Say hello to my little friend!" (also favourite bedroom quote ever since) :D

300:

"Remember us." As simple an order as a king can give. "Remember why we died." For he did not wish tribute, nor song, nor monuments nor poems of war and valor. His wish was simple. "Remember us," he said to me. That was his hope, should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be. May all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones, "Go tell the Spartans, passerby, that here by Spartan law, we lie."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daxos: I see I was wrong to expect Sparta's commitment to at least match our own.
King Leonidas: Doesn't it? [points to Arcadian soldier behind Daxos] You there, Arcadian! What is your profession?
Soldier_1: I am a potter, sir.
King Leonidas: [points to another soldier] And you, Arcadian, what is your profession?
Soldier_2: Sculptor, sir.
King Leonidas: Sculptor. [turns to a third soldier] And you?
Soldier_3: Blacksmith.
King Leonidas: [shouting] Spartans! What is your profession?
Spartans: HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!
King Leonidas: [turning to Daxos] You see, old friend? I brought more soldiers than you did.

And of course,
Dr. No:

"Bond. James Bond."

croft94
31-07-08, 16:16
Well i dont remember which movie:

"Urgh! I hate parties, all the girls just focus on dancing!"

rowanlim
31-07-08, 16:39
"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object" from the Dark Knight.

"You complete me" from Jerry Maguire.

"Personal philosophy: Clothing optional" from Blades of Glory.

" I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" from ROTK.

SamReeves
31-07-08, 16:43
History of the World, Part I:

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks

Endow
31-07-08, 17:04
So many....
A few :

From Memento :

Leonard Shelby: Probably burned truck loads of your stuff before. Can't remember to forget you.

Teddy: You know, I've had more rewarding friendships than this one. Although I do get to keep telling the same jokes.

From Ravenous :

Ives: Eat to live. Don't live to eat.

From Trainspotting :

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: People think it's all about misery and desperation and death and all that **** which is not to be ignored, but what they forget is the pleasure of it. Otherwise we wouldn't do it. After all, we're not ****ing stupid. At least, we're not that ****ing stupid.

Begbie: Picture the scene: The other ****in' week there, doin' the ****in' Volley with Tommy, playing pool. I'm playing like Paul-****in'-Newman by the way. Givin' the boy here the tannin' of a lifetime. So it comes to there, during the last shot, the deciding ball of the whole tournament. I'm on the black and he's sittin' in the corner looking all ****in' biscuit-arsed. When this hard **** comes in. Obviously ****in' fancied himself, like. Starts staring at me. Lookin' at me, right ****in' at me, as if to say, "Come ahead, square go." You ken me, I'm not the type of **** that goes looking for ****in' bother, like, but at the end of the day I'm the **** with a pool cue and he can get the fat end in his puss any time he ****ing wanted like. So I squares up, casual like. What does the hard **** do? Or the so-called hard ****? ****es it. Puts down his drink, turns, and gets the **** out of there. And after that, well, the game was mine.

etc etc There too many to post. But then again my favourite quotes tend to be the ones requiring some context.

pinklaralover
31-07-08, 17:19
"I'll be back" The terminator

:D Classic :D

tomobond875
31-07-08, 17:30
Shake n bake!---- Talladega nights

Well, when i saw that he needed a washing machine, i thought, THAT GUY NEED A WASHING MACHINE!!!----Semi Pro

Texas Ranger:How much longer do we have to do this?
Grandma: How many more times are you gonna throw the toaster to me in the bath?----Talladega nights

Lifes like a box of chocolates. Never know what your gonna get.----Forrest gump.

Go like peas and carrots, jennay and me.---- Forrest gump

Thats all i can remember.

Legend of Lara
31-07-08, 17:55
The Dark Knight

*The Joker, Batman and Rachel are inside a building on the top floor (I think). The window has broken and Joker is holding Rachel at the broken window*

Batman: Let her go!
Joker: Poor choice of words. =D *drops*
-
And then there's "Why so serious?". :D

Survival
31-07-08, 18:13
Fox Mulder: Don't give up.
Fox Mulder: Why would he say such a thing to you?
Dana Scully: I think that was clearly meant for you Mulder.
Fox Mulder: He didn't say to me. He said it to you.
Dana Scully: Umm.
Fox Mulder: If Father Joe were the devil, why would he say the opposite of what the devil might say?
Dana Scully: ...
Fox Mulder: Maybe that's the answer, in a larger answer.
Dana Scully: What do you mean?
Fox Mulder: Don't give up.
Dana Scully: Please don't make this any harder than it already is.
Fox Mulder: If you have any doubts, any doubts at all, call off that surgery and then we'll get out of here. Just me and you.
Dana Scully: As far away from the darkness as we can get?
Fox Mulder: I'm not sure it works that way. I think maybe the darkness finds you and me.
Dana Scully: I know it does.
Fox Mulder: Let it try.

Fox Mulder: This is not an exact science. If it were me I'd be on the guy 24/7. I'd be in bed with him kissing his holy ass.
ASAC Dakota Whitney: Father Joe is a convicted pedophile.
Fox Mulder: Maybe I'd stay out of bed.

Antonio
31-07-08, 18:18
Revolver
Jake Green:
Rule number 1: The only way to get smarter, is to play a smarter opponent.

Rule number 2: The more sophisticated the game, the more sophisticated the opponent.

The bigger the environment, the easier to control.

Find the opponent's weakness. Give them just a little of what they think they want so the opponent simply distracts their victim by getting them consumed by their own consumption.

The bigger the trick and the older the trick, the easier to pull.

Eventually when the opponent is challenged or questioned, means the victim's investment, and thus his intelligence, is questioned.

peeves
31-07-08, 19:22
Here is my favorite movie quote:
Dennis the Menace 1993

"These buds are pretty scary at night. I'm sure glad i ran into a grown up. It's gonna work out real nice you can be my hostage. Cool. I can only be your hostage til tomorra i have church in the morning. Hahaha you ain't goin to church you and me catch the midnight train outta here. Really?! We better stop at my house first and tell my mum and dad or else they'll worry and i hefta get clean underwear my camera i hefta tell my parents to feed my fish and some sunblock vitamins some stuff to play on the train so i don't get bored. Put a cork in it ur givin' me a headache. I don't have a cork. Shut ur mouth! I can't coz my nose is stuffy coz my allergies i shut my mouth i can't breathe good. Then keep ur mouth open but don't talk. Where do you put a cork when you put a cork in it? Din't i ask ya to shut ur yap?! What's a yap? It's ur mouth! I can't shut my mouth coz my nose is stuffy! SHUT UP!!!!"
"I'm sorry i'm not having a very fun camping trip. Nobody shoots a marble to my head sets my pants on fire. That was an accident. there ain't gonna be no more accidents! Turn Around! Ur doin' it wrong. get lost i tie up lots of guys in my life! Ok butcha never tie up a 5 year old don't just get out. I'll make this rope so tight won't beble move! The rope's to big my ligs are too small to make it tight enough there's only one way to do it i know lots of people tried to tie me up but doesn't work but ya try ur way ya just get out ya just hefta keep doin it."
"I'm gonna kil ya kid! How? You can't even move open up. I ain't hungry! It's the only way ur gonna get the key. You can't waste food plus you hefta eat ur dinner."
"How come you have it?! I stole it! Ur a robber? I'm a thief! Uh-Oh! Say ya prayers ya little rat! I can't i didn't take my own bath for yet! Have it your own way!"

TR 4 LIFE
31-07-08, 19:38
"Stupid is as stupid does"- Forrest Gump

"Hasta la vista"- Terminator II

"Say hello to my little friend!!!"- Scarface

Indiana Croft
31-07-08, 19:38
" Life's a *****, now so am I," Michelle Pfiefer as Catwoman, Batman Returns, 1992

Kerrigan
31-07-08, 20:12
"Time - what a ****ty little ****er" Clive Owen in "Closer"

And this dialogue from "The Butterfly Effect":

Evan (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005110/): So, do you think it might have worked?
Kayleigh (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005442/): Yeah... But that's not how things wound up... I'm with Lenny, Lenny is your friend... and that's where it ends.
Evan (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005110/): Well... Would it make a difference if I told you that no one could possibly ever love anyone as much as I love you?
[Kayleigh looks sympathetic about Evan's feelings]
Evan (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005110/): ...I'm not saying that, I am just saying it like if you were a girl, would that be something you would want to hear?

Danath
31-07-08, 20:14
Snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?
- Indiana Jones, “Raiders of the Lost Ark”

They may take our lives, but they will NEVER take our FREEDOM!
- William Wallace, “Braveheart”

Yippie-ki-yay, motherf***er!
- John McClane, “Die Hard”

I, am your Father!
- Darth Vader, “Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back”

The Force will be with you, always.
- Obi-wan, in “Star Wars: A New Hope”

I see dead people.
- Cole Sear, “Sixth Sense”

My precious.
- Gollum, “The Lord of the Rings”

woo that's a lot :D

The same!! :D Also I would add: "I will be back"-Terminator and "Run, fools!"- Gandalf in LOTR movie 1. And the "I woke up and...." line from TR movie 1. :tmb: And "Bond, James Bond"- from any James Bond film. :p

Can't remember more!

Twilight
31-07-08, 20:17
all i can think of from the top of my head.

at the end of Aladdin:

Jafar: Get your philosophies out of my face!
Iago: Oh shut up ya moron!
Jafar: Don't tell me to-
Iago: Shutup!

It made me laugh.

tesorosbaby
31-07-08, 20:42
"I'm gonna make this pencil.....disappear!"

Rivendell
31-07-08, 21:23
Not many from me, just a couple from the Wiseman himself.

Gandalf:
A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

Gandalf:
Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Tyrannosaurus
01-08-08, 02:26
"The missile will go through Godzilla like crap through a goose."

English dub for Godzilla 2000.

Encore
01-08-08, 02:28
"I'm gonna make this pencil.....disappear!"

Unforgettable!! The shocking kind.

"The missile will go through Godzilla like crap through a goose."

English dub for Godzilla 2000.

ahahahah

winner!

findme
01-08-08, 14:28
Harry Potter PS

Hermione: Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you get us killed, or WORST, expelled.

peeves
01-08-08, 14:53
Harry Potter PoA "He was their friend and he betrayed them. He was their friend! When I find him I'm gonna be ready. When I find him. I'm gonna kill him."
GoF "Don't you turn your back on me Harry Potter! I want ya to look at me when i kill you! I wanna see the lights gleam your eyes!"
OotP "It was foolish of you to come here tonight tom. The Aurors are on their way. By which time i shall be gone and you shall be dead."
HBP "I Can speak to snakes. They come and find me. Whisper things."

Angelus
01-08-08, 17:30
Fox Mulder: Scully? Why would he say that? "Don't give up." Why would he say such a thing to you?
Dana Scully: I think that was clearly meant for you, Mulder.
Fox Mulder: He didn't say it to me. He said it to you. If Father Joe were the devil, why would he say the opposite of what the devil might say? Maybe that's the answer, the larger answer. Don't give up.

Fox Mulder: This is not an exact science. If it were me I'd be on the guy 24/7. I'd be in bed with him kissing his holy ass.
ASAC Dakota Whitney: Father Joe is a convicted pedophile.
Fox Mulder: Maybe I'd stay out of bed with him.

Assistant Director Walter Skinner: He'll call first. ... I know Mulder. He wouldn't do anything crazy.
[Scully stares at him]
Assistant Director Walter Skinner: He wouldn't do anything *overly* crazy.

touchthesky
01-08-08, 17:38
Xander: "What am I gonna do? I think about sex all the time. Sex. Help! 4 times 5 is 30. 5 times 6 is 32. Naked girls. Naked women. Naked Buffy. Oh, stop me!"
Buffy: "God, Xander, is that all you think about?"
Xander: "Actually? 'Bye!"

-----

IceColdLaraCroft
01-08-08, 20:15
Xander: "What am I gonna do? I think about sex all the time. Sex. Help! 4 times 5 is 30. 5 times 6 is 32. Naked girls. Naked women. Naked Buffy. Oh, stop me!"
Buffy: "God, Xander, is that all you think about?"
Xander: "Actually? 'Bye!"

-----

Buffy: "You had sex with Giles!? On the hood of a Police car?! TWICE!?"

Buffy/Faith: "ooh when I could hear other people's thoughts I remember my mom thinking you were like a steevador in bed. should I stop?"
Giles: "yes"
Buffy/faith:"what's a steevador?"

SilviaIsMyHero
01-08-08, 20:51
Jane Gould: ''The teddy bear has been discovered.'' - from ''The Nannies Diaries''
Colonel Mustard: ''Two dead bodies, everything's normal. I was just checking.'' - From ''Clue''
Creepy Italian Guy on Train: ''Mi Scusi'' - From ''Eurotrip''
Scully: ''Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?''
Homer: ''Yes.'' (lie detector blows up) - From ''The Simpsons''
Chief Wiggum: ''Uh, no, you got the wrong number. This is 9-1... 2.'' - From ''The Simpsons''

This is from top of my head.

Lew
08-08-08, 11:54
Homer: Wait a minute, theres something strange about this place, wait a minute, this lesbian bar doesn't have a fire exit. Enjoy your death trap ladies.

Phone Voice: Do you like scary movies?
Sidney Prescott: What's the point they're all the same, some stupid killer stalking some big-breasted girl who can't act who is always running up the stairs when she should be running out the front door, it's insulting.

Suzie: You... You are gonna **** me over aren't you?!
Kelly: Oh for Christ's sake.
Suzie: You are.
Kelly: Are you retarded? Or just brain dead from whipping fumes off there from the swamp!
Suzie : Thats what I am to you isn't it, swamp trash just like my mom.
Kelly: *tries to apologize*
Suzie : Don't *slaps* her
Kelly: *Slaps her back* you stupid ****! *throws each other into pool, starts fighting then kissing*

croft6455
08-08-08, 11:58
"Operater! Give me the number for 911," ~ Homer, from The Simpsons

CerebralAssassin
08-08-08, 14:43
"say hello to my little friend" ;)

peeves
09-08-08, 16:35
Zoolander
"Good I deserve to die if i can't beat hansuckarse in a walkoff. Derek that's not true the guy had to miraculously pull his underwaer outta his butt just to beat you."
" Shut Up! Enough already ballstein! the man's only got one look for christ sake! Blue steel! florary! Latigra! They're all the same face didn't any one else notice?! it's like i'm taking crazy pills! I invented the piano key necktie! i invented it! And what've you got derek?! you got nothin'! Nothin' And I'll be a monkey's uncle if you ruin it for me coz if you can't get the jon done i will! DIE You maje hating sc*m!

Angelx14
09-08-08, 19:09
Jack Sparrow -"Nobody move! Dropped me brain.." POTC 3 =D

Candee Sparks
09-08-08, 19:15
I want my pink shirt back!

Dixie
09-08-08, 19:30
What? No Casablanca? Come on, that film has the most famous dialogue of all time!

"We'll always have Paris."

"Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now... Here's looking at you kid."

"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."
:p

touchthesky
09-08-08, 19:31
I want my pink shirt back!

Four for you Glen Coco, you go Glen coco!

She doesn't even go here

Candee Sparks
09-08-08, 19:46
Four for you Glen Coco, you go Glen coco!

She doesn't even go here

I was still half a virgin when I met him!

Tombcool
09-08-08, 21:47
"It's like a combination between Fergie and Jesus." - Step Brothers

]{eith
09-08-08, 22:38
'I'm not leaving because I couldn't kill you. I'm leaving because I could.'

'If you're from Africa, why are you white?'

'His neck is too thin and your hands are too fat. You'll have to use a rope.'

dcw123
10-08-08, 00:05
Sorry about my earlier Alien qoute guys:o
At least I know for nxt time;)

Heres another great one from Scary Movie 3..:p

Becca: There's so many magnetic waves traveling in the airspace because of TV and television, we're losing 10 times as many brain cells as we're supposed to.
Kate: Oh, please.
[Reading a question in a crossword puzzle]
Kate: "The cow says blank." Three letters.
Becca: Dude!
Kate: "Dude"!
[Writes it down]

]{eith
10-08-08, 00:08
Heres another great one from Scary Movie 3..:p

Becca: There's so many magnetic waves traveling in the airspace because of TV and television, we're losing 10 times as many brain cells as we're supposed to.
Kate: Oh, please.
[Reading a question in a crossword puzzle]
Kate: "The cow says blank." Three letters.
Becca: Dude!
Kate: "Dude"!
[Writes it down]

I LOVE that scene. It's probably my favourite from the 4 movies.

dcw123
10-08-08, 20:21
Yet another excellet funny qoutes from the SM quadrillogy:o

dunno if thisones a bit much but only if ya think dirty:p

Cindy Campbell: [while fighting the possessed cat] Help! My pussy's gone crazy!

and this one from a deletes scene from SM2..
Alex: God is good. God is great. But not all the time, sometimes he could be a real *******. Praying for 24 years, not one goddamn message on my answering machine. If you're listening and I know you're up there, thanks for all this food, since it's the least you could do. Amen. Let's eat.

Atlantisfreak666
10-08-08, 20:26
"There's nothing wrong with G-rated movies, as long as there's lots of sex and violence." - Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.

ramos94
11-08-08, 13:37
i'll be back...

Nannonxyay
11-08-08, 14:03
The Simpson's Movie:

Flanders: Reverend, I'd like to say something.
Homer: (crosses fingers and says hopefully) Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay.

Mayor Quimby: I hereby declare a state of emergency: Code Black.
Lenny: Black? That's the worst color there is.
[Lenny turns to Carl, his black friend]
Lenny: No offense there, Carl.
Carl: I get it all the time.

Sweeney Todd:

Mrs.Lovett: That's all well and good, but what Are we gonna do about him?

Johanna: How can you remain staring at the rain, maddened by the stars?

Sweeney Todd: 'Cause in all of the whole human world, Mrs. Lovett, there are two kinds of men and only two. There's the one staying put in his proper place and the one with his foot in the other's one's face. Look at me, Mrs. Lovett, look at you.

"Easy now, hush love hush, I keep telling you, what's your rush?" ~ Mrs.Lovett in the Epiphany song. The way she sings it in such a pure frightened, almost trembling voice gives me chills.

Corpse Bride

Barkis Bitten: Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?

The Corpse Bride: If I touch a burning candle, I can feel no pain. If you cut me with a knife, it's still the same. And I know her heart is beating, and I know that I am dead; yet the pain here that I feel, try and tell me it's not real, and it seems that I still have a tear to shed.

The Corpse Bride: Isn't the view beautiful? It takes my breath away. Well, it would if I had any.

Victor Van Dort: [trying to practice his vows] With this hand, I will cup your... [unconsciously holds hands before his chest in a suggestive manner, and is then horrified] Oh goodness, no!

Maggot: You don't know me, but I used to live in your dead mother.

The Corpse Bride: I've spent so long in the darkness, I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is.

ramos94
11-08-08, 14:52
The names bond james bond

Christi
11-08-08, 15:21
O-Ren: "You didn't think it was going to be that easy did you?"
The Bride: "Ya know, for a second there...yeah, I kindof did."
O-Ren: "Silly rabbit,"
The Bride: "Tricks are for-"
O-Ren: "Kids"

From Kill Bill Vol. 1:jmp:

Mrs. Lovett: "That boy is drinking me out of house and home. And when Perelli gets back."
Sweeny Todd: "He won't be getting back."
*turns around to reveil a blood riden sleeve*
Mrs. Lovett: GASP! "Mr. T you didnt!"

From Sweeny Todd

Mrs. Lovett: "what Mr Todd, what M Todd what is that sound?"
Sweeny Todd: "Those crunching noises privading the air!"
"Yes Mr Todd, Yes Mr Todd Yes all around"
"It's man devouring man..."

Nannonxyay
11-08-08, 15:34
Mrs. Lovett: "what Mr Todd, what M Todd what is that sound?"
Sweeny Todd: "Those crunching noises privading the air!"
"Yes Mr Todd, Yes Mr Todd Yes all around"
"It's man devouring man..."

I LOVE that quote. :tmb:

Here's some quotes from Family Guy (I know, not a movie. :p)

Peter Griffin: Oh cool!(Turns on store announcemnt) Attention restaurant customers...testicles

Peter Griffin: This plan is so smart, it's retarded.

TR 4 LIFE
12-08-08, 05:59
O-Ren: "The price you pay for either bringing up my chinese or american heritage in a negative is...I collect your ****ing head....*picks up head* just like this ****er right here!!! Now if any of you sons of *****es have anything else to say, now it would be the ****ing time!!!" *long silence*... "i thought so..."

The bride: "But she made one mistake, she should've killed ten"

scion05
12-08-08, 06:44
Spice World :

The girls are racing through London on the Bus, and traffic is pulling out
and infront of them in all directions :

Victoria screaming while driving : Stupid Sunday Drivers! And It's Only Saturday!

The Girls friend asks them to be a god mother, but one of them has her concerns...

Victoria : Do God Mothers Get Stretch Marks ?

JamesFKirk
12-08-08, 07:38
How many people does it take, Admiral, before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand, fifty thousand, a million? How many people does it take, Admiral?
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: Insurrection

KHAAAAAAAAN!!!
- Captain James T. Kirk, Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

How swift thy sword.
- Flying Snow, Hero

Oh Lord, please don't let us screw up.
- Tank Sullivan, Space Cowboys

Shadows and dust.
- Proximo, Gladiator

It's strange to me that something so harmless as a jacket can symbolize such a great lie.
- Heinrich Harrer, Seven Years In Tibet

I am alone.
- Andrea Beaumont, Batman: The Mask of Phantasm

How did your uneducated kind ever take Jerusalem?
- Azeem, Robin Hood: The Prince of Thieves

Dances With Wolves. I am Wind In His Hair. Do you see that I am your friend? Can you see that you will always be my friend?
- Wind In His Hair, Dances With Wolves (duh! :D )

And many, many others
- James F. Kirk, tombraiderforums.com :D

Nannonxyay
12-08-08, 12:00
"Can't you think of nothin' else? Always broodin' away on your wrongs what happened heaven knows how many years ago." ~ Mrs.Lovett from Sweeney Todd.

From Nighmare Before Christmas:

Jack Skellington: There's children throwing snowballs, instead of throwing heads, they're busy building toys, and absolutely no one's dead!

Sally's Song:
I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand
And though I'd like to stand by him
Can't shake this feeling that I have
The worst is just around the bend

And does he notice my feelings for him?
And will he see how much he means to me?
I think it's not to be

What will become of my dear friend?
Where will his actions lead us then?
Although I'd like to join the crowd
In their enthusiastic cloud
Try as I may, it doesn't last

And will we ever end up together?
No, I think not, it's never to become
For I am not the one

Atlantisfreak666
12-08-08, 12:29
Sally's Song:
I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand
And though I'd like to stand by him
Can't shake this feeling that I have
The worst is just around the bend

And does he notice my feelings for him?
And will he see how much he means to me?
I think it's not to be

What will become of my dear friend?
Where will his actions lead us then?
Although I'd like to join the crowd
In their enthusiastic cloud
Try as I may, it doesn't last

And will we ever end up together?
No, I think not, it's never to become
For I am not the one

I love Sally's song!
:tmb:

Your_Envy*
12-08-08, 13:31
Wanted:

Wesley: [sarcastically before shooting a victim] I'm sorry!
Wesley: [to Sloan] Do you make sweaters, or do you kill people?
Wesley: [to audience, last lines] What the f*** have you done lately?

mmm...cookies
12-08-08, 14:06
Orgasmo:
Dave the lighting guy: I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing but i think unicorns are really cool.

Dave the lighting guy: [to Joe Young] I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing but i'd really like to make love to you tonight!!

peeves
12-08-08, 16:35
Here are mine from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest:
"Mr. Cheswick you sit down! But I wanna know if I could have my... Sit down! I wanna know if. Miss Ratchet! I Asked you a question!"

Your_Envy*
13-08-08, 17:15
Kung Fu Panda:

Tigress: Shifu loved Tai Lung like he had never loved anyone before... or since. And now, he has a chance to make things right. To train the true Dragon Warrior. And he's stuck with you, a big, fat panda who treats it like a joke.
[Po makes a sudden funny face and Tigress gets angry and attempts to smack him]
Tigress: Oh that is it!
Mantis: Wait, my fault! I accidentally tweaked his facial nerve!
[Po falls to the ground revealing a lot of needles in his back]
Mantis: And may have also stopped his heart.

Anne Boleyn
13-08-08, 22:45
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

"Tomorrow... is another day!"

Both from the epic Gone With the Wind.

"En guarde... *****!"

From the very funny Death Becomes Her.

EDIT: I notice that someone has previously mentioned Clue. Madeline Kahn's 'Flames' speech from that movie is supreme! In a similar vein, there are fantastic lines in Murder By Death:

Dora Charleston: Mr. Diamond, there's a bullet hole in your jacket.
Sam Diamond: You should see the other guy.

Jamesir Bensonmum: She murdered herself in her sleep, sir.
Dick Charleston: You mean suicide?
Jamesir Bensonmum: Oh no, it was murder, all right. Mrs. Twain HATED herself.

Sam Diamond: Now, if one of you gentlemen would be so kind as to give my lady friend here a glass of cheap white wine, I'm going down the hall to find the can. I talk so much sometimes, I forget to go.

Tess Skeffington: He was very good to me. He would take me to the circus and give me candy. We stopped going when I was about twenty-six. I'm sorry, Sam.
Sam Diamond: Twenty-six? What the hell kind of a circus was it?!

raiderfun
15-08-08, 16:27
Catwoman :

Patience : Okay Sal, what do you think ?
Sally : Hmmm, dunno you're gonna church or playboy mansion ?
Patience : Well, that was helpful !

Catwoman : It's me who was rushed down the pips, I'm Patience Philips !

Laurel : stop using it and your face disintegrates, and If you keep using it your skin turns like marble !

Catwoman : Amateurs! You boys thought you could come in here and steal all these beautiful things? What a perrrrrrrrrrrfect idea!"

Wesley: Mr. Hedare wanted me to inform you that he'll be at the factory for the rest of the afternoon.
Laurel Hedare: If by the factory you mean he's at the Four Seasons teaching Drina how to unlock the minibar. Consider me informed.
Wesley: But he said he'll be working with...
Laurel Hedare: Wesley, George hasn't said anything meaningful to me since he said "I do".

Sally: God that's such a good name. Tom Lone rhymes with cone, bone, phone. Not the rhyming's all that important. I must be in my cubicle alone.

Nannonxyay
15-08-08, 16:31
"I never had dreams, only nightmares." ~ Johanna Barker (Sweeney Todd)

"No one's going to harm you, not while I'm around." ~ Toby (Sweeney Todd)

"Oh, look at these tight, little straps!" ~ Abe Sapien (Hellboy 2 : The Golden Army)

"I have cancer, laugh out loud, sad face." - Mock The Week (TV Show, I know) :p

Orgasmo:
Dave the lighting guy: I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing but i think unicorns are really cool.

Dave the lighting guy: [to Joe Young] I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing but i'd really like to make love to you tonight!!

I still need to see that movie! >.<

Ooh, some quotes from BASEketball.

Joseph R. Cooper: 'Cause you're a piece of ****.
Kenny "Squeak" Scolari: I am not a piece of ****!
Douglas "Swish" Reemer: Yeah, but you're a little *****.
Kenny "Squeak" Scolari: Goddammit! I swear if you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times... I'm outta here!

Coop: I'm not gonna do it, dude, end of story!
Douglas "Swish" Reemer: Dude!
Coop: Dude!
[Coop looks shocked]
Douglas "Swish" Reemer: Dude.
Coop: I guess you have a point.

Coop: Dude.
Reemer: Dude.
[Coop and Reemer start to make out]

:vlol:

moodydog
15-08-08, 17:13
'the woods are lovely dark and deep
and i have promises to keep
and miles to go before i sleep
did you hear me butterfly,
miles to go before you sleep'

^
STUNTMAAAAN MIKE .. played by KURT RUSSEL in DEATH PROOF!!!

mmm...cookies
15-08-08, 17:41
Ooh, some quotes from BASEketball.

Joseph R. Cooper: 'Cause you're a piece of ****.
Kenny "Squeak" Scolari: I am not a piece of ****!
Douglas "Swish" Reemer: Yeah, but you're a little *****.
Kenny "Squeak" Scolari: Goddammit! I swear if you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times... I'm outta here!

Coop: I'm not gonna do it, dude, end of story!
[Coop looks shocked]
Douglas "Swish" Reemer: Dude.
Coop: I guess you have a point.

Reemer: Dude.
[Coop and Reemer start to make out]

:vlol:

(whilst resuscitating a little boy)
Reemer:I'm doing the best i can captain.
Coop: i love ya always have
(both laugh and stare whilst little boy is dying)

violentblossom
15-08-08, 18:20
"To see the light, we must risk the dark." Minority Report

Nannonxyay
15-08-08, 18:22
(whilst resuscitating a little boy)
Reemer:I'm doing the best i can captain.
Coop: i love ya always have
(both laugh and stare whilst little boy is dying)

:D:vlol:

Mona Sax
15-08-08, 18:37
Jerry: Oh, you don't understand, Osgood! Ehhhh... I'm a man.
Osgood: Well, nobody's perfect.
- Some Like It Hot

Rick: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
- Casablanca

Tira: When I'm good, I'm very good. When I'm bad... I'm better.
- I'm No Angel