PDA

View Full Version : Video Competition?

GlAssBOx
29-07-08, 01:59
What d'you guys think of this?

Members can post a video of any game they want

Best video ( by voting )

must be 1min. or less

Would any of you actually particapate? Suggestions? This is just a rough copy :o

Thanks!

~Hazel

sjam_raider
29-07-08, 09:06
I would love to have a competition like this, but maybe extend the time limit. I usually do music vids and most songs are 3 - 4minutes I think.

just croft
29-07-08, 13:05
That would be very cool! long time since I made a video

GlAssBOx
29-07-08, 18:33
It doesn't seem to be cool by the number of replys! :vlol:

Minty Mouth
29-07-08, 18:41
Well, Ive made loads of TR Music videos....I wouldnt be totally adversed to making more :whi: (http://vimeo.com/1247908) :pi: (http://vimeo.com/1244000):D (http://vimeo.com/1175288)

Click Them!!!

GlAssBOx
29-07-08, 18:48
Well, actually, they weren't going to be music videos, but, capture funny moments in your favorite game.

I don't think I can participate as, I don't have the full version of FRAPS, and can't seem to find any other game recording software. :(

Jake: The Paramore ( mod outfit ) one is awesome, but shhh, save it for the comp. if it takes off.

Death Mask
29-07-08, 18:48
Nah... I think this will start a war, because everyone has different favorite games and some people may get pretty upset because the video they made wasn't voted they way they may have wanted, we don’t need to see arguments about MGS vs GTA or Halo vs GOW etc..

There is YouTube for that matter :o

Minty Mouth
29-07-08, 18:50
Well inn that case how about my other mini series...? :whi: (http://youtube.com/watch?v=VuF8QK-YI7M)

GlAssBOx
29-07-08, 18:54
Nah... I think this will start a war, because everyone has different favorite games and some people may get pretty upset because the video they made wasn't voted they way they may have wanted, we donít need to see arguments about MGS vs GTA or Halo vs GOW etc..

Then we can decide on a game, a Tomb Raider game... like Legend or Anniversary together?

Minty Mouth
29-07-08, 18:56
Nah... I think this will start a war, because everyone has different favorite games and some people may get pretty upset because the video they made wasn't voted they way they may have wanted, we donít need to see arguments about MGS vs GTA or Halo vs GOW etc..

In all honesty, I dont think this would be a problem. Voting on the forum is anonymous now (like it or not) so it really doesnt affect anything...

MiCkiZ88
29-07-08, 19:00
We had one, but the voting was extremely biased for TR videos. Almost all non TR videos didn't make in to the top.

GlAssBOx
29-07-08, 19:03
That's why, this one will only be for Tomb Raiders, then eventually, the winner can choose a popular different game once we run out of Tomb Raiders.

Games to choose from would be:

Final Fantasy
BloodRayne
Prince of Persia

Until we decide for a theme on the new run of Tomb Raiders.

And everyone needs to stick with the game the winner chooses.

how about that?

Death Mask
29-07-08, 19:16
Games to choose from would be:

Final Fantasy
BloodRayne
Prince of Persia

Why does is have to be those games? See this is what people will complain about, there is too many games out there that people favor, my personal favorite (Metal Gear Solid) is not in that list, and I guarantee you that most people here will not find their favorite game in that list, if we're going to do this video thing I suggest sticking to Tomb Raider games only.

GlAssBOx
29-07-08, 19:18
Those were examples, my mind was blank.

Death Mask
29-07-08, 19:19
Those were examples, my mind was blank.

Maybe you should get some sleep. :p

GlAssBOx
29-07-08, 19:28
:smk:

I was thinking of letting people use Oblivion.

See I don't now much about these games, I only know in Blood Rayne, you can cut people.

EDIT~ Saw your edit

Yeah, we can can have 8 comps. with the Tomb Raiders.

Okay, game is decided

Now the length for making the video and the length of the actual video.