PDA

View Full Version : Really need a singer !!!!

TRF
30-07-08, 11:11
Hi,

I'm looking for a singer (male or female) with a good voice and is willing to make a song with me... I will do the music, which is going to be Classic, Slow or ambient... I can also do some harder: action music, so we might do anything....

If your willing to help me, PLEASE leave a comment...
In order to choose, i need a sample of your voice. YOu can either place it here or via PM....

Thanks in advance

FAN_NO_1
30-07-08, 11:52
I can sing for you,just tell me what i do ?
Btw i am male :D

TRF
30-07-08, 14:01
Thanks.. Check your pm please...

BUT i still need more voices though....
I can use alot of people.... And ofcourse, you'll get credit for you voice..

FAN_NO_1
30-07-08, 14:38
Thanks.. Check your pm please...

BUT i still need more voices though....
I can use alot of people.... And ofcourse, you'll get credit for you voice..

well,i will try for you/

TRF
30-07-08, 14:38
Ofcourse you do, but one person isn't enough.. Acturly.....
I could use as many as possible.... For more different songs and different voices.... Just a mix...

TRF
04-08-08, 00:32
Still need other people.....
Oh come on... THere must be some good singers who are willing to help me???

Sorry about the dubble post and the reaction, but i really could use it...

LaraLuvrrr
04-08-08, 02:32
I can sing well and play guitar and I'm a guy... but I'm not sure how I could sing for you if I'm in the U.S. and your in Belgium :confused:..

God Horus
04-08-08, 02:35
I can sing well and play guitar and I'm a guy... but I'm not sure how I could sing for you if I'm in the U.S. and your in Belgium :confused:..

:vlol:

Sorry :o

I'm sure he just wants it recorded over a microphone and sent to him or something.

LaraLuvrrr
04-08-08, 02:36
:vlol:

Sorry :o

I'm sure he just wants it recorded over a microphone and sent to him or something.

Oh ok that makes sense. Dont laugh at me :D

hera7days
04-08-08, 02:54
I'd like to help, if possible. I'm a female, either mezzo-soprano or contralto, not sure which.

Also, would I have to write any of the music/lyrics? Because I'm not really good at that. I'd love to sing, though.

TRF
04-08-08, 09:31
If you can sing, i'm happy...
I'm working on the lyrics as we speak, though it not perfect yet, it isn't finished, but if you guys could send me a sample thoughout PM, it would be nice.. To both "LaraLuvrrr" and "hera7days"

LaraLuvrrr
04-08-08, 17:37
If you can sing, i'm happy...
I'm working on the lyrics as we speak, though it not perfect yet, it isn't finished, but if you guys could send me a sample thoughout PM, it would be nice.. To both "LaraLuvrrr" and "hera7days"

Is there a particular sound that you're looking for? I mean I'm not sure if u want hip-hop/soul voice, alternative rock, is there a genre your looking for? I gotta get a mic cuz i dont have one right now. And sorry for all the questions but what is this even for?

TRF
04-08-08, 19:30
I'm kinda looking for a blues/classic/slow voice.. If this makes sence though....
Just a voice that is capable for long and high notes...

MadCroy101
04-08-08, 20:53
Hey! I'll try, I'll try to give a video tonight

TRF
04-08-08, 21:57
Great.... Thanks MadCroy101..
Looking forward to it...

hera7days
05-08-08, 02:09
I just recorded something and am sending a pm. :)

TRF
05-08-08, 09:43
I noticed that.... Thanks, but check your's too... :tea: