PDA

View Full Version : *Uploading Videos On YouTube*

pinklaralover
30-07-08, 18:02
Heyahh...x Me Again :D
I've been having troubles with 'uploading videos on YouTube'
Am I Doing Something Wrong?
Everytime I go and see If its put on, after I just uploaded the video, It either says. " Invalid Format " Or " File Too Small "

Can Anybody Help Me? *~*
Much Appreciated.

~ Savvy ~

Titanium
30-07-08, 18:07
Whats the format of the video? (.WMV .AVI etc)

pinklaralover
30-07-08, 18:19
I'm thinking its MSW Or something like that.
I'm using Windows Movie Maker. ;)

Titanium
30-07-08, 18:22
Aha thats the problem. You saved it in its editing state. You need to press either "Save Movie File" or "Publish Movie" on File menu.

pinklaralover
30-07-08, 18:29
Aha thats the problem. You saved it in its editing state. You need to press either "Save Movie File" or "Publish Movie" on File menu.

Do I Have To Upload the videos again, or do i have to save them on windows media player in different format?

Titanium
30-07-08, 18:31
Do I Have To Upload the videos again, or do i have to save them on windows media player in different format?

You have to save them as either an .WMV or .AVI (Thats all WMM offers as far as I know). Then you must upload the video again.

pinklaralover
30-07-08, 18:34
You have to save them as either an .WMV or .AVI (Thats all WMM offers as far as I know). Then you must upload the video again.

How am I going to save it again, Will i have to delete the videos and make new ones?

Titanium
30-07-08, 18:38
How am I going to save it again, Will i have to delete the videos and make new ones?

Right, click on the file you saved before. (The MSW one). It will reload Windows Movie Maker with the video you made. Then save it with the method I told you. :)

pinklaralover
30-07-08, 18:40
Your a computer wizard :D

I'll tell you the way things workout :)

Thank you :wve: