PDA

View Full Version : Problems with playing DVD's! Please help me!

The Godfather
03-08-08, 18:54
Hey,

So I have had my computer running today for an entire day starting at 9 o' clock in the morning and still running all the way to 9 o' clock at night. :ohn:

Now that you know this, I have just one question. Everything runs fine on my computer however watching a movie on DVD somehow doesn't go right. The actual disc keeps hanging and then stops at different times. :hea:

Thus my question: is my computer too hot (and if so: how can I check the temperature of my PC please?) or is there something else going on? Should I disable certain programs? :confused:

Please help me! I'm desperate! :yik::(:(

Thanks!

Bye for now

EscondeR
04-08-08, 05:54
1. Run ARDiag.exe (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/download/ardiag.exe) and post the report.

2. What program do you use to view DVDs and what exactly DVD is glitching (or all of them)?

3. Do you have some resourse consuming actions planned regularly (defragmenting, antivirus check, etc)?

The Godfather
04-08-08, 07:10
1) I will do that. Thank you.

2) It is the third disc of the box "Heroes" but I have only tried the third episode on that third disc since I had already seen the first 2 episodes. (so I will check further with that)

3) I haven't done any of those and I should do so very soon. Can I watch a movie or do something on the internet during defragmentation and virus check or is it best that I do nothing at all during these 2 check-ups?

Many, many thanks!

Bye for now

EscondeR
04-08-08, 07:15
3) I haven't done any of those and I should do so very soon. Can I watch a movie or do something on the internet during defragmentation and virus check or is it best that I do nothing at all during these 2 check-ups?

Better do nothing during check-ups.

The Godfather
04-08-08, 11:33
Better do nothing during check-ups.

Ok. i'll get back to you tonight because right now I am at work ... :-)

Many thanks already in advance ......

Bye for now