PDA

View Full Version : please help

nickless
08-08-08, 11:10
ok so i know this hasn't much to do with the game,but please someone help me before closing this thread.
so i don't work much with photoshop,but his time i need it.i want to extract lara's pistols and pistol cases from a legend screen shot and edit them into another picture.so far so good.but i can't open two pictures in photoshop at the same time!when i open the secondone the first one desappears!i know this is the silliest thing and i apologize once more but plese someone help!!!!!! :(:(:(

Tomb Raider Master
08-08-08, 11:13
Sounds like a technical problem.

Thread moved to Technical Support section.

EscondeR
08-08-08, 11:18
1. Have you tried pressing Window > Documents > Tile (or Cascade)? :)

2. What's your Photoshop Swap Drives config (how much free space and on what drives do you have)?

nickless
08-08-08, 11:28
2. What's your Photoshop Swap Drives config (how much free space and on what drives do you have)?

uuhhh,i really don't know,borrowеd it from a friend.
i have bout 700 MB free space.but i don't think that's the problem,maybe it's the settings just that i can't find it.or who knows.(still i need help)

EscondeR
08-08-08, 11:33
Have you tried what I told you in pos.1? Do you have the previous document instantly closed, without any error messages?

Go to Edit > Settings and make screenshots of the following tabs: Plug-ins and swap drives, Memory and cache and post here. Run Diagnose.exe (http://www.tombraiderhub.com/download/diagnose.exe) and post the report also.

nickless
08-08-08, 11:54
1. Have you tried pressing Window > Documents > Tile (or Cascade)? :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug::hug::hug: :gki:

ok i didn't quite understand ur prev post cuz there's no 'documents' in window,it's arrange and after that cascade.and it worked.THANK YOU!!!!!!

oh and one more thing what was thatthread that u need to post ur avatar before it appears in your profile?

EscondeR
08-08-08, 12:07
oh and one more thing what was thatthread that u need to post ur avatar before it appears in your profile?

CLICKY (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=127590) :)
Ensure your picture is not more than 128x128 in dimensions and not more than 10Kb in size before requesting the avatar.