PDA

View Full Version : New Guns N Roses Track Leaked!

Melonie Tomb Raider
15-08-08, 03:18
NO WAY!!!!! :eek:

First off, sounds a lot different than I'm used to hearing from them, and second of all, I LOVE IT!!!! :yah:

I'm speechless! :eek: :eek: :eek:

puTGBM5sW3Q

mmm...cookies
15-08-08, 03:35
Sounds like a good TR track haha awesome

Benguitar
15-08-08, 03:37
Stupid bucket head...

I hate it...

Personally it sounds like crap to me...

GN'R will never reunite NOR will they ever sound the same..

interstellardave
15-08-08, 03:56
If you hadn't said it was GN'R I'd never have believed it... and that's a bad thing. DREADFUL.

oocladableeblah
15-08-08, 03:57
I like it, but I thought many of the band members died from drug abuse? I guess I am wrong unless these are new members and that is why they sound different. idk can someone explain please.

violentblossom
15-08-08, 03:59
I like it, but I thought many of the band members died from drug abuse? I guess I am wrong unless these are new members and that is why they sound different. idk can someone explain please.

Lol, um, i dont think anyone died.. they just split. Far as i'm concerned, the talent left when Slash took off. Axel Rose is an idiot.

MadCroy101
15-08-08, 04:00
I do like guns and rose, but I only liked their older stuff, this, not so good:(

oocladableeblah
15-08-08, 04:01
Lol, um, i dont think anyone died.. they just split. Far as i'm concerned, the talent left when Slash took off. Axel Rose is an idiot.
Ok thanks :)

Benguitar
15-08-08, 04:17

No.. No one died..

lol

Melonie Tomb Raider
15-08-08, 04:20
I don't know how anyone could not like this, it's astounding!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Benguitar
15-08-08, 04:21
/\ Different tastes in music.

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-08-08, 04:33
My headache just got worse. :(

Melonie Tomb Raider
15-08-08, 05:42
It's THE perfect song for me, because I love hard rock, but I also love Industrial as well. WOW!

I simply adore industrial music, but I'm pretty picky with it, and frankly, there's not a lot of industrial music that quite hits the spot for me, but this does. If all industrial music had this much variation, upbeatness, and heaviness, it would by far surprass rock as my favorite music genre.

This song is superb, I'm floored by it, and it gives me a huge adrenaline rush. :cln:

patriots88888
15-08-08, 07:49
I don't know how anyone could not like this, it's astounding!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

More than anything else it's the guitar that i don't care for. :( I have been a GNR fan since they first came out in 1987 and this particulair song doesn't bring the same emotional response from me that their earlier music does. Slash was an integral member of the band. :D

I will listen to the entire album when it's released to make a fair judgement. ;)
It is this particulair song that i don't care for and if this one is any indication of the entire album's sound then i probably wont care for them either. :(

MiCkiZ88
15-08-08, 08:29
I like it, but not my favorite from them.

BtoFu
15-08-08, 10:22
hasn't chinese democracy leaked about 40 times already. Such parody.

Titanium
15-08-08, 11:09
Ugh. Not good.

Axl can't do it on his own, he needs Slash and the other members back.

findme
15-08-08, 13:15
i do like it

Christi
15-08-08, 13:56
OMG!! They changed a lot...lol

AODdigger
15-08-08, 14:09
Pff, guys, stop critisizing and tell me why the **** can't I see it? :/ Darn.

Bumio
15-08-08, 14:16
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT :yah:
could be even more harder but still sounds awesome :cln:

AODdigger
15-08-08, 14:20
Oh Satan. It's DIFFERENT :/... Dudes, whatthe... Umm... Okay, I'm gonna give it a chance till it ends and I'll update the post... Shesh. :(

The chorus is good, so is the improvised part, but the song overall is awful... umm, yeah... Some bands just don't know how much to change and in what direction :rolleyes: All my respect to Guns 'n' Roses, always liked them and all, but this... If you say it to any of the metals in my town that it's GnR, they'd beat you up and spit on you before they're sure it's really them. Sorry, not my kind of stuff :p

Quasimodo
15-08-08, 14:30
Sounds like some crappy industrial band :vlol:

Melonie Tomb Raider
15-08-08, 14:33
i do like it

My boyee comes through! :yah:

And Bumio, ROCK ON! Sounds like we have the same taste in music, I would have liked it if it were a little harder as well. ;) :yah: :yah:

AODdigger
15-08-08, 14:38
:hug: Though it's sad... Such a good and legendary band :p

Anajrob
15-08-08, 15:21

Ditto, or not even industrial, just some hard rock, but really bad one... Is this for real??? Hope it isn't :p

Agent 47
15-08-08, 16:00
personally i like the track Madagascar :D

but if and when (new) Guns N'Roses do release Chinese Democracy i'll buy it

i do have the first album by Gn'R mkII (Velvet Revolver) :vlol:

i do believe Dizzy Reed is still involved with Mr Rose :D

Kerrigan
17-08-08, 19:19
I didn't see this on time and now it got removed.Yet I'm so curious about it...:(

calico25
18-08-08, 00:00
gave up on the new GNR years ago. Have high hopes for the new Metallica album.