PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler reminder: Please read

Mr.Burns
16-08-08, 04:01
As Rivendell has already done so in the TRU section, I would like to remind everyone that there are members out there that are trying to stay spoiler free. Given the fact that the latest information about TRU is bound to spread to the General Chat section, I ask that you follow the same guidelines regarding this matter. If the topic should come up in a generalized TR thread or in Open Chat, please post all spoilers and discussions of spoilers in a white font with a spoiler warning at the top of the post. I would also suggest not quoting spoilers since the white font will show up in a quote box.

Thank you.

Andromeda66
16-08-08, 07:12
Appreciate it muchly Lord Pigeon. Cheers for that :tmb:

Angelus
16-08-08, 09:58
I don't think that avatars with spoilers from the trailers should be allowed. :)

jackali
16-08-08, 13:16
Exactly! Thank you! :p

Spoiler free is a fantastic way to be. But then some people (you know who I'm talking about!) insist on telling you over WLM!

Lara Croft!
16-08-08, 15:38
It would be a nice idea to make a poll on how much info TR gamers want to learn about TRU. Who read all news, who none and who some of it.

Bumio
16-08-08, 20:13
It would be a nice idea to make a poll on how much info TR gamers want to learn about TRU. Who read all news, who none and who some of it.
agreed :tmb:

dox online
18-08-08, 15:00
Why doesn't tlr just install the spoiler tags add on for the forum? it would be used by a *SPOILER* tags.

Tomb Raider Master
18-08-08, 15:05
Why doesn't tlr just install the spoiler tags add on for the forum?
That's kinda impossible, don't you think? Just imagine how many 'normal' words would be censored...

Lara's home
18-08-08, 18:27
That's kinda impossible, don't you think? Just imagine how many 'normal' words would be censored...

There's certain forums that has spoiler tags, so you can and everything you write betweem there will be in a black window, so you would have to mouse-drag over it.
I think thats what he meant.

Hairhelmet12
20-08-08, 04:03
There's certain forums that has spoiler tags, so you can and everything you write betweem there will be in a black window, so you would have to mouse-drag over it.
I think thats what he meant.

oh that would be really great, i would love to have that!