PDA

View Full Version : Lara makes big Yahoo headline.

Little-Lara
18-08-08, 05:26
:jmp: :D Check this out, the new Lara Croft model Alison Carroll made Yahoo headline.

You can see the headline all big in the Yahoo website: www.yahoo.com

And here's the link to the Lara news page: http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/british-gymnast-is-new-tomb-raider/1236791

The article mentions that she's still in training but to handle large weapons. :D How cool is that!!!!!!

Lenochka
18-08-08, 06:22
Yeah, I seen that aswell a few hours ago :3
Its great, aint it :D

Legend 4ever
18-08-08, 06:41
Hate her. :)

Feather Duster
18-08-08, 06:48

Ditto.

ajrich17901
18-08-08, 06:49
This game is gonna outsell Legend i can feel it

Lenochka
18-08-08, 06:54

Wow, aren't we just a ball of sunshine lmao

Angelx14
18-08-08, 06:56
:)

EmeraldFields
18-08-08, 07:54
Ditto.

Make that 3!:)

ChingKong
18-08-08, 07:57
woo :yah: go allison...wow u guys :vlol:

Feather Duster
18-08-08, 08:08
Did you see the picture of her spreading her legs in itty bitty shorts?;)

ChingKong
18-08-08, 08:10
lol yes u could tell the sun dont shine up in there.....

MiCkiZ88
18-08-08, 08:12
People still going on about that? Ugh..

I think she's one of the best models so far. Finally someone who can actually do the same moves as she can. Thanks for the article. :tmb:

Angelx14
18-08-08, 08:59
lol yes u could tell the sun dont shine up in there.....

You took the words out of my mouth.

Bumio
18-08-08, 09:00
cool. i was surprised seeing it when i was checking ma mail :D

nickless
18-08-08, 09:57
Make that 3!:)

quatro!!!11 :)

Nausinous
18-08-08, 11:07
Wow, aren't we just a ball of sunshine lmao

:vlol:

I love it! Glad to see Tomb Raider is getting publicity on any level! :tmb:

Lew
18-08-08, 11:11
Yeah I noticed that this morning. Yay :)

People still going on about that? Ugh..

Just because you hate the sight of it doesn't mean you can be rude :S I hate it cause its like omg thats digusting, but it really isnt.

Well whether you like it or not shes made it onto Yahoo! what can you say for yourself? :)

domina
18-08-08, 14:54
Some of the remarks about Alison in here and in other threads really demonstrates that lack of cohesion as a group we Tomb Raider fans are. It's not necessarily bad thing and it probably makes the forums a little more interesting, but sometimes it's just unbelievable.

Here we have a woman who 1) looks tough (not all smiley like half the forum says Karima was), 2) has the athletic build, and 3) can actually do the moves that Lara can. How this not be what a TR fan wants to see a real-life representative of Lara be? Hell, I can't even count how many times I read "I think we should stop having models, and get someone that can actually do what Lara does."

So we get that, and there's still complaining. :rolleyes: Next TR game, Eidos really should just drop the model thing.

Side note, I like how these introduction to new model articles post-TR movie always say something about Angelina Jolie. Then we get a lot of people saying that such and such will be in the movies instead. :vlol:

Christi
18-08-08, 14:58
She is the best model so far, because..she isnt model!:jmp: She is the only one that can do what Lara can do and I really think it majorly helped CD base their animations off of her.;)

Nannonxyay
18-08-08, 14:59
Some of the remarks about Alison in here and in other threads really demonstrates that lack of cohesion as a group we Tomb Raider fans are. It's not necessarily bad thing and it probably makes the forums a little more interesting, but sometimes it's just unbelievable.

Here we have a woman who 1) looks tough (not all smiley like half the forum says Karima was), 2) has the athletic build, and 3) can actually do the moves that Lara can. How this not be what a TR fan wants to see a real-life representative of Lara be? Hell, I can't even count how many times I read "I think we should stop having models, and get someone that can actually do what Lara does."

So we get that, and there's still complaining. :rolleyes: Next TR game, Eidos really should just drop the model thing.

Side note, I like how these introduction to new model articles post-TR movie always say something about Angelina Jolie. Then we get a lot of people saying that such and such will be in the movies instead. :vlol:

I think I love you. :D :hug:

So what about that shot of her in them short shorts, it was a shot you'd probably see Lara in, and you don't say "I hate Lara!" :rolleyes:

Night Crawler
18-08-08, 16:06
Of course she's going to make the headlines when she's playing peekaboo with underpuss. ;)

Draco
18-08-08, 16:15
What is wrong with her?

She looks fine to me...I'd happily be her Von Croy.

iamlaracroft
18-08-08, 16:33
missed the boat by 7 minutes http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=132333

Gabi
18-08-08, 16:57
missed the boat by 7 minutes http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=132333
Thanks, iamlaracroft, I missed that. :)

Please continue the discussion in the above mentioned thread.
Thank you.