PDA

View Full Version : Carah Faye is out of Shiny Toy Guns

Gothlegend
18-08-08, 20:32
they got a new lead singer and the new song sux without carah. this band is heading for it's downfall. i'll post the new song in just a minute

Naomichi
18-08-08, 20:32
Umm.... General Chat?

Gothlegend
18-08-08, 20:33
oh sry well i thought this could turn into some sort of discussion :p anyway here is the new song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEqLcZSH5wg

Lenochka
18-08-08, 21:04
omg, for a second there I thought you were talking about a store called Carah Faye being out of shiny toy guns lmfao

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-08-08, 22:32
Whattt?! Nooo! She pretty much is Shiny Toy Guns. :( It's not gonna work without her.

iamlaracroft
18-08-08, 22:54
omg, for a second there I thought you were talking about a store called Carah Faye being out of shiny toy guns lmfao

:vlol: LMAO omg I literally laughed out loud when I read this--lololol wouldn't that be such a strange thing if it were a thread about a store being out of shiny toy guns??

:vlol:

Titanium
18-08-08, 23:16
:vlol: LMAO omg I literally laughed out loud when I read this--lololol wouldn't that be such a strange thing if it were a thread about a store being out of shiny toy guns??

:vlol:

Lol! :vlol:

I properly laughed out loud at Leno's comment. :D

Immortalis08
19-08-08, 00:54
:yik: What!? That can't be! She is the face of Shiny Toy Guns! Why is she out?

Sisely huh, she wasn't that good in that Pussycat dolls show...:rolleyes:

viper456
19-08-08, 01:33
arghhhh noooo :(!!!! I love this band but Im not sure what I think of this new song. I think it will grow on me though, it is good, its just....not the same *sigh*

Gothlegend
19-08-08, 19:00
yeah but how could they just replace her??? also the new song doesn't have the classic electronic synth sound, which is what i liked alot to :(

MattTR
19-08-08, 19:15

LMAO, wow, I thought the title said "Mariah Carey is out of Whiny Boy Puns", partly because I just woke up.

stereopathic
19-08-08, 20:15
so they went from 80s new wave synths to 80s hair metal?

this song is very near total ****.

wtf is faye gonna do now? i miss her disinterested, contemptful vocals already. :(

Gothlegend
19-08-08, 20:17
i heard they wernt getting along and she walked out on them. still, i wish she was in another band at least