PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Understand People

MattTR
19-08-08, 03:02
I'd rather not bring the situation onto the forums :(

Camera Obscura
19-08-08, 03:20
Well I suppose you chose the wrong person to talk to, and they were probably not interested in knowing how your day went. As hard as that is to accept. But I'm sure there are others who would listen to you, though it's better if you give them a quick summary of your day unless they themselves ask you to go into details. Anyways, ever consider that maybe it isn't that you need to talk to someone but instead you need a way to vent out your feelings? If you absolutely need to get something off your chest then may I recommend keeping a journal or blog handy. It could be a good way of expressing yourself, though it seems like you're doing just fine with cosplay.

As for your friend, ever consider phoning him and asking him to hang out with you for a day? Like a guy's day/night out? That way you can get rid of his clingy girlfriend. Or you could just be honest and tell him how she's treating you.

:)

rowanlim
19-08-08, 03:20
Friends who say that you're making things up when you're genuine aren't your friends.

Some people will be idiotic & inconsiderate, you just have to weigh your options, don't let them get you down.

MattTR
19-08-08, 03:23
Well I suppose you chose the wrong person to talk to, and they were probably not interested in knowing how your day went. As hard as that is to accept. But I'm sure there are others who would listen to you, though it's better if you give them a quick summary of your day unless they themselves ask you to go into details. Anyways, ever consider that maybe it isn't that you need to talk to someone but instead you need a way to vent out your feelings? If you absolutely need to get something off your chest then may I recommend keeping a journal or blog handy. It could be a good way of expressing yourself, though it seems like you're doing just fine with cosplay.

As for your friend, ever consider phoning him and asking him to hang out with you for a day? Like a guy's day/night out? That way you can get rid of his clingy girlfriend. Or you could just be honest and tell him how she's treating you.

:)

That's very true, sorry about deleting the post, but I just brought the situation onto the forums and I really shouldn't have, but about my friend, I really need to just have his girlfriend let me hang out with him atleast once without her getting jealous. :(

Friends who say that you're making things up when you're genuine aren't your friends.

Some people will be idiotic & inconsiderate, you just have to weigh your options, don't let them get you down.

I'm just not going to let opinions of others get to me, I moved on now, don't know why I vented on the forum, but I love all you guys, you always are there for me when I need ya. :hug:

rowanlim
19-08-08, 03:25
Does he know that she's being a pain? If he does & isn't doing anything about it, you may need to tell him about it. She shouldn't be so selfish to keep her guy from his friends...Again, this is mostly up to your friend if he wants to let her spoil your friendship.

Lenochka
19-08-08, 03:27
^^^
Last sentence :tmb:
I wouldn't put all the blame on this chick since the guy has a mind of his own... all she has is influence on him but at the end of the day its all his decisions.

MattTR
19-08-08, 03:28
Does he know that she's being a pain? If he does & isn't doing anything about it, you may need to tell him about it. She shouldn't be so selfish to keep her guy from his friends...Again, this is mostly up to your friend if he wants to let her spoil your friendship.

He does know, and it's not only with me. And he doesn't really have many other friends, he just moved down here and is adjusting, slowly but surely. He can't find a job though, so he has to resort to joining the army. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to get in any arguments with her anymore because he really hasn't anywhere else to stay, and he's unable to stay with me at the moment. :(

rowanlim
19-08-08, 03:30
Well I think what you can do is to be there for him, looks like it's not just his gf, there are other circumstances that's hindering him from spending time with you. Just be patient & I'm sure he'll appreciate your support :)

MattTR
19-08-08, 03:32
Well I think what you can do is to be there for him, looks like it's not just his gf, there are other circumstances that's hindering him from spending time with you. Just be patient & I'm sure he'll appreciate your support :)

Yes, he'll always have my friendship. I was just in shock when he wanted me to just leave after driving 3 hours to see him. It upset me, but I understood why he told me too. He still cares about me, I can tell. I just need to give everything time to fall into place.

ajrich17901
19-08-08, 03:34
What ya do is send her to mexico for a day lmao, seriously i cant stand people like her. Honestly it seems like his girl is controllin and a lil crazy lmao, i dunno what to say but tell him what shes doin.

Shrantellatessa
19-08-08, 14:02
Me neither (I don't understand people).

BtoFu
19-08-08, 16:29
I dunno what yer on about. :mad:

Neteru
19-08-08, 16:35
As the OP has removed the original post, this thread is pretty much rendered defunct, and as such is closed.