PDA

View Full Version : Hello from IBIZA!!

Lara Lover
19-08-08, 13:17
Hi :wve:

Currently in Ibiza, just looking out on the pool lol. Been in it all day and its great. Thought I was just post here and let you guys know what Im doing etc.

Keyboards are so weird here, kinda hard to type right but oh well. Going to take loads of photos and its just my second day so ive got another 12 days to go to take plenty.

Hoping everyone is safe and sound. :hug: :D

Kyle xx

Flame
19-08-08, 13:31
Woo Ibiza :D Don't party too much lol Hope your having a great time :tmb:

rickybazire
19-08-08, 13:51
Like Flame said, don't party too hard...you'll forget about us on TRF and not post...

:cln:

TombRaiderCool
19-08-08, 14:10
Hope you're having a wonderful time. :wve:

M.A.
19-08-08, 16:35
Can you take a picture of the ocean's sunset, please? I would like one for my wallpaper collection.. :D

Thanks!

dream raider
19-08-08, 16:38
Seems like you are enjoying yourself! :D

I'm looking forward to the photos! :)

Alex Fly
19-08-08, 16:39
Have fun there ! :tmb:

Lew
19-08-08, 17:04
Go clubbin' (H) dont get too ****ed haha i think marijuana is legal over there, last time I went over it was. Dj's are like famous over there with bodyguards, it well weird.

Encore
19-08-08, 17:30
Woo Ibiza! Go to Privilege and see Tisto for me. :(

Hehe have fun :D

Lara Croft!
20-08-08, 13:43
Ibiza huh? Sounds great!!! Go partyyyyy!!!!!!

Endow
20-08-08, 13:51
Lucky Lara Lover. Enjoy your stay and beware of the devil. It lives in such places, in disguise mind you.:)

Woo Ibiza! Go to Privilege and see Tisto for me. :(

Hehe have fun :D

Well it ain't Ibiza but I'm going to see Tiesto later tonight. :ton:
Hope it's worth the money.

tomb raider 22
20-08-08, 15:08
I Wish I was on holiday Anyway Hope u Hav A Good Time :D

Lara Lover
20-08-08, 15:30
lol.

Really hot today as well. :D haha, Ill try and take some photos of the sunset and stuff like that later, Ive got one good one which is my iPhone background lol.

Was on the beach today, really nice weather, but I just hate seawee blah.

Anyways, Im just going to go and check up on news for Britney and TR so, this is just a quick post. lol.

Bye xx

Encore
20-08-08, 16:23
Well it ain't Ibiza but I'm going to see Tiesto later tonight. :ton:
Hope it's worth the money.

Awesome, hope you like it! :D I actually could have seen him when he came to Lisbon for the Super Bock Super Rock festival. But I figure it must something quite amazing to see him in Ibiza, of all places!

Greenkey2
20-08-08, 16:27
Glad you're having a great time Kyle :tmb: Pics! :jmp:

Lara Lover
21-08-08, 15:57
Yeah, Im having a great time, going to take some more pics tonight - havent taken that much but yeah. Its so nice here, really really warm, the hottest day so far but yeah the pool is nice. Im not a beach kinda person but the beach is nice and the sea water is warmer than the pool!!

lol, going to check emails and do random things on the internet while I got the time, got 15mins more on the computer still so...

Bye and take care. xx :wve: