PDA

View Full Version : PS3 - Off

LaraLover32
19-08-08, 21:32
I have a PS3. And in a lot of my games, the words/sounds, don't match the lips/actions. And I don't know why. Does anyone else have this problem? I have the console in and upright position (the vertical position), and was womndering if that has anything to do with it. Can someone please help?

toxicraider
19-08-08, 21:35
If you play a video on it is the sound in sync then?

Death Mask
19-08-08, 21:37
Maybe it's your T.V.

Rachel Croft
19-08-08, 21:46
I have a PS3. And in a lot of my games, the words/sounds, don't match the lips/actions. And I don't know why. Does anyone else have this problem? I have the console in and upright position (the vertical position), and was womndering if that has anything to do with it. Can someone please help?

One word: Nope

toxicraider
19-08-08, 22:07
It's not to do with it being on it's side, we need to find out if it's the ps3 or tv that's the problem. Do music and videos play back fine? Are you using the cable it came with?

just*raidin*tomb
20-08-08, 08:46
I thought it was useless to make another thread so I'l just post it here.

I have a problem with just one game. I just bought an HDMI cable and it's making every game look so much more beautiful and clear, which is what I bought it for. But if I play Motorstorm, the audio makes alot of cracking noises like it's a bad connection, it sounds terrible. But the thing is that no other game is doing it and when I'm not using the cable and use the red, yellow, and white cables, it doesn't distort the audio.

What's causing this? It can't be the game, it can't be my TV, it can't be my PS3, or my HDMI...so what is it? O_o