PDA

View Full Version : Crappiest. Movies. EVER!!!!!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

violentblossom
20-08-08, 19:15
some of my choices include:

Glitter
The Hills Have Eyes 2
Pulse
Scary Movie 3
Daredevil
Crank
Dude Where's My Car
Premonition
Hostel 2

i'm sure the more i think of it, the bigger my list will get.

have fun ranting!

Benguitar
20-08-08, 19:18
Mr. Bean's Holiday
StarWars Clone Wars

Lara Croft Fan Joe
20-08-08, 19:19
catwoman!

Quasimodo
20-08-08, 19:20
Georgia Rule.

TR93
20-08-08, 19:23
Epic Movie
Be Kind,Rewind

Drone
20-08-08, 19:23
Tomb Raider

Angelus
20-08-08, 19:25
Scary Movie 3 is my favourite out of the four. :p

Nemo_91
^ Same here :D

Epic Movie, Date Movie, Meet The Spartans...

oocladableeblah
Death Valley no wonder it was $1 man that was bad. They even copied a scene from Friday the 13th it was the exact same thing, but with different characters and a little bit different lines.

takamotosan
20-08-08, 19:28
The Village

TR93
20-08-08, 19:29

Same here;)

Voni
20-08-08, 19:35
The Day After Tomorrow. Bloody rubbish.

-DaNnEe..
20-08-08, 19:36
Alone in the Dark. Ewww.

Heckler
20-08-08, 19:39
I think the upcoming Prince of Persia movie will fail...Cant believe they chose Jake Gyllenhall...:(

Lew
20-08-08, 19:43
Lord of the Rings. So overrated by geeks and nerds. It's annoying.

violentblossom
20-08-08, 19:43
I think the upcoming Prince of Persia movie will fail...Cant believe they chose Jake Gyllenhall...:(

agreed. :-\

i hate that alot of movies choose to lean towards A list stars instead of people that are better for the part. for that very reason, i HATED the Selena movie.

Legend 4ever
20-08-08, 19:45
Tomb Raider

Agreed.

IMO:

Skinned Deep
Sheitan
Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2
Evil Dead 1 and 2 - sorry guys, I hate it.
Pulse
Boogeyman 2
Hellraiser: Bloodline
Unseen Evil 1 and 2
House Of The Dead
Halloween Ressurection
Apocalypse Now - OMG Hated it soooo ****ing much!!!
Drive Thru
Cherry Falls
13th Child
The Blair Witch Project
Cube 1, 2 and Zero
The Grudge 2
Prom Night (2008)
Hell Night
When a Stranger Calls (1979) - Funny, the one from 2006 is one of my favorite movies ever!!

there is more, but I think this is enough.

stereopathic
20-08-08, 19:55
transformers.

Angelus
20-08-08, 19:59
transformers.

That film blew me away! :eek:

Rivendell
20-08-08, 20:00
Battle Royale.

That's the one that instantly springs to mind, anyway!

SamReeves
20-08-08, 20:01
Tomb Raider

ROFL!!!!! Thirded. :D

Anway my sucky movies:

Anything with Jennifer Lopez in it (excepting Selena perhaps)
Anything with Sarah Jessica Parker in it
Anything with Hugh Grant in it (excepting Sirens, thanks to its excessive boobies)

Legend 4ever
20-08-08, 20:02
Oh yeah...and amazingly, but Sex And The City: The Movie. One word: Disappointing.

You didn't like The Cell? That movie was great IMO. Really twisted and unusual.

stereopathic
20-08-08, 20:03
That film blew me away! :eek:

it blew a lot of people away. i am fully prepared to accept that it's just me. :D

but there was like an hour where there was no robots. i hated the part with the transformers acting like dorks in shia's yard. they transform to conceal their presence but they flew to earth as a giant meteor and promptly got everyone's attention directed right at their presence. they reduced soundwave to a jar-jar equivalent, etc eetc.

i dunno, i just didn't like it. it bored me. but like i said, i have no problem if you feel it's just me.

violentblossom

Anway my sucky movies:

Anything with Sarah Jessica Parker in it
Anything with Hugh Grant in it (excepting Sirens, thanks to its excessive boobies)

Again, HATED Selena. I grew up loving Selena, and Jennifer Lopez just did not pull it off for me. :-\

Nemo_91
The Blair Witch Project

:eek: Probably the scariest movie I've ever seen.

Not As We
20-08-08, 20:04
Bloodrayne 1 +2
In fact anything Uwe Boll related,
he's such a moron,

Epic Movie is dire
Super Hero Movie is also dire

:D

Tombcool
20-08-08, 20:04
Yes!! All of the Uwe Boll movies sucked, especially BloodRayne one and two.

I am also going to add these movies:
Hostel - I am really big fan of horror movies, but the part where the innocent Asian lady is subject to extreme torture, it ruined the whole thing for me. I really don't like it when completely innocent people are punished in movies.

Hellraiser: Bloodline - WTH?

Date Movie, Epic Movie - Friedberg and Seltzer should just stick to making those Scary Movies.

Grindhouse: Death Proof - Way too much talking.

SamReeves
20-08-08, 20:05
Again, HATED Selena. I grew up loving Selena, and Jennifer Lopez just did not pull it off for me. :-\

Well I didn't say that J Ho was brilliant in it, but I think it is worth watching about Selena's story.

BTW, my avatar has his .44 magnum out if anyone dares to say Clint Eastwood. :mis:

Dakaruch
20-08-08, 20:06
Lord of the Rings. So overrated by geeks and nerds. It's annoying.

So you say that everyone that saw it, and liked it is therefore a geek? Interesting! :rolleyes:
I would prefer to be a geek that loves LoTR, than a narrow minded person that probably say that popcorn movies are awesome! ;)

Some of the movies that i truly consider crap include many of the marvel comics movies, pretty much any lame american horror movie, like The Grudge, for example, and some others i can't be bothered to think about!

Tyrannosaurus
20-08-08, 20:06
It's so difficult to classify the crappiest movies ever, because frankly, there should be three different categories:

1) B-movies, anywhere from the 1950's to the 1980's, which are indeed crappy, but often fun and loveable in their own right, with a cult following.

Examples: Plan 9 From Outer Space, Cat Women on the Moon, Godzilla vs. Gigan, Godzilla vs. Megalon, Hell Comes to Frogtown, Barbarian Queen, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Troll 2, Leprechuan, etc.

2) Bad recent movies.

Examples: Gigli, Catwoman, Speed 2, Freddy Got Fingered, Scary Movie 1, 2, 3, and 4, and Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

3) Movies so vile and repugnant that the world is a worse place simply because they exist.

Examples: I Spit on Your Grave, Chaos, Wolf Creek, Funny Games, Frogs for Snakes, Caligula, Bloodsucking Freaks, Cannibal Holocaust, Nekromantic, Thriller, and any of the Faces of Death volumes.

I recomend this site as a guide: www.badmovies.org

Agent 47
20-08-08, 20:08
Star Trek Generations (except the first 10 minutes)
Star Trek Insurrection
Star Trek Nemesis

nobody wants Next Gen crap thank you very much :D

thanatos
20-08-08, 20:08
So you say that everyone that saw it, and liked it is therefore a geek? Interesting! :rolleyes:
I would prefer to be a geek that loves LoTR, than a narrow minded person that probably say that popcorn movies are awesome! ;)

qft!

stereopathic
20-08-08, 20:09
Tyrannosaurus, do you hate movies where they protray T-Rexes as the bad guy? like jurrassic park and dinosaur and fantasia and whatnot? it's just not fair the way your kind has been treated by hollywood. :(:D

SamReeves
Star Trek Generations (except the first 10 minutes)
Star Trek Insurrection
Star Trek Nemesis

nobody wants Next Gen crap thank you very much :D

LMAO!!! I know they could have squeezed out one more TOS movie.

Nemo_91
Ohh and call me silly but I didn't like the LoTR films. I fell asleep when I watched the first one. That doesn't mean they are bad but they bored me. :wve:

Tyrannosaurus
20-08-08, 20:10
Tyrannosaurus, do you hate movies where they protray T-Rexes as the bad guy? like jurrassic park and dinosaur and fantasia and whatnot? it's just not fair the way your kind has been treated by hollywood. :(:D

No, just when they portray me inaccurately when they should know better. The recent King Kong is a good example of this.

Angelus
20-08-08, 20:10
it blew a lot of people away. i am fully prepared to accept that it's just me. :D

but there was like an hour where there was no robots. i hated the part with the transformers acting like dorks in shia's yard. they transform to conceal their presence but they flew to earth as a giant meteor and promptly got everyone's attention directed right at their presence. they reduced soundwave to a jar-jar equivalent, etc eetc.

i dunno, i just didn't like it. it bored me. but like i said, i have no problem if you feel it's just me.

I agree with you on that part, but the last 45 minutes in the city was breathtaking!

The Golden Compass is one of the worst films I've seen in my life. It completely butchered and dumbed down the book (which is called The Northern Lights, by the way) and just lacked anything remotely interesting. I'd rant on more but I'd be here all night.

Agent 47
20-08-08, 20:11
LMAO!!! I know they could have squeezed out one more TOS movie.

indeed :D

it's a new cast but at least we get A NEW TOS movie :jmp:

SamReeves
20-08-08, 20:12
indeed :D

it's a new cast but at least we get A NEW TOS movie :jmp:

We shall see how true to TOS it is. Not happy about it being a reboot, but it could make the list of sucky movies too! :p

n00b raider
20-08-08, 20:12
Why hasn't anyone mentioned Ultra Violet.
Worst mistake I have ever made. :hea:

Angelus
20-08-08, 20:14
Ooh, and Bridge to Terabithia is a pile of pretentious rubbish which delivers nothing, apart fro the cure to insomnia.

Agent 47
20-08-08, 20:14
We shall see how true to TOS it is. Not happy about it being a reboot, but it could make the list of sucky movies too! :p

uniform wise people are saying it's very true to TOS (well,scenes on 1701 anyway) not seen phasers or stuff yet...the E better look like the E :mad:

Drone
20-08-08, 20:16

Anway my sucky movies:

Anything with Jennifer Lopez in it

and I agree with you in this :p

takamotosan
20-08-08, 20:16
Ooh, and Bridge to Terabithia is pile of pretentious rubbish which delivers nothing, apart fro the cure to insomnia.

don't even get me started on that bunghole of a movie.

:ohn:

i thought it was gonna be a big narnia-esque fun movie. but it turned out to be this awful, depressing story about some kid with a ****ty life, and then his best friend dies.

and this was a KID'S movie!!!

iamlaracroft
20-08-08, 20:17
It's so difficult to classify the crappiest movies ever, because frankly, there should be three different categories:

1) B-movies, anywhere from the 1950's to the 1980's, which are indeed crappy, but often fun and loveable in their own right, with a cult following.

Examples: Plan 9 From Outer Space, Cat Women on the Moon, Godzilla vs. Gigan, Godzilla vs. Megalon, Hell Comes to Frogtown, Barbarian Queen, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Troll 2, Leprechuan, etc.

2) Bad recent movies.

Examples: Gigli, Catwoman, Speed 2, Freddy Got Fingered, Scary Movie 1, 2, 3, and 4, and Resident Evil: Apocalypse.

3) Movies so vile and repugnant that the world is a worse place simply because they exist.

Examples: I Spit on Your Grave, Chaos, Wolf Creek, Funny Games, Frogs for Snakes, Caligula, Bloodsucking Freaks, Cannibal Holocaust, Nekromantic, Thriller, and any of the Faces of Death volumes.

I recomend this site as a guide: www.badmovies.org (http://www.badmovies.org)

Why is Funny Games so vile and repugnant that the world is a worse place--ohhhhh.
nevermind.

;)

yeah.
you're probably right.
I was seriously disturbed for a week straight after watching that movie.
Really sick, that movie.
...but brilliant directing/producing on Naomi's part :tmb:

n00b raider
20-08-08, 20:18
Ooh, and Bridge to Terabithia is pile of pretentious rubbish which delivers nothing, apart fro the cure to insomnia.

Never watched it, but I have seen Spiderwick. Those kids could never get those stupid grins of their faces. Bleck.
But Cry Baby is the worst. Watched when there was nothing else on. So bad it was funny.

Angelus
20-08-08, 20:19
don't even get me started on that bunghole of a movie.

:ohn:

i thought it was gonna be a big narnia-esque fun movie. but it turned out to be this awful, depressing story about some kid with a ****ty life, and then his best friend dies.

and this was a KID'S movie!!!

I thought the exact same thing!

Legend 4ever
20-08-08, 20:21
:eek: Probably the scariest movie I've ever seen.
Ugh...I hated it. It was not scary at all to me. I can't be scared if I don't see nothing (scary). To me it was a bad acting, camera ****...

Grindhouse: Death Proof - Way too much talking.
Funny, one of my favorite movies ever! Really loved it.

TR93
20-08-08, 20:23
I watched Dawn of The Dead a couple of nights ago,
Didn't scare me at all,
I got bored and fell asleep:o

Voni
20-08-08, 20:25
Battle Royale.

Now you see, I adore that movie. But I think we've had this conversation before, haven't we? :p

I guess we'll never be able to pin point the crappiest movies ever, because we've all got different tastes. I mean, there's going to be someone out there who loved the Super Mario Bros. movie!

tranniversary119
20-08-08, 20:27
Catwoman- The thing about bad movies, I usually enjoy them just a little bit. This was just embarrasingly sad.

TombRaiderCool
20-08-08, 20:30
I agree with you on that part, but the last 45 minutes in the city was breathtaking!

The Golden Compass is one of the worst films I've seen in my life. It completely butchered and dumbed down the book (which is called The Northern Lights, by the way) and just lacked anything remotely interesting. I'd rant on more but I'd be here all night.

In America the book was also called "The Golden Compass", they kept that name for the film to appeal to American audiences

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Ultra Violet.
Worst mistake I have ever made. :hea:

You took the words right out of my mouth. :tmb:

EDIT: Alone in the Dark, yep one of the worst mistakes ever.

Nannonxyay
20-08-08, 20:32
Alone in the Dark. Ewww.

Oh god. Don't get me started. I fell asleep within the first five minutes.

My other crappy movies would include:
Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging. I refuse to even go a mile radius of that movie.

violentblossom
20-08-08, 20:32
Ugh...I hated it. It was not scary at all to me. I can't be scared if I don't see nothing (scary). To me it was a bad acting, camera ****...

Funny, one of my favorite movies ever! Really loved it.

Yeah, i love Death Proof... women kicking ass (without implants for once!) is a plus to me.

i will also have to add:

I Know Who Killed Me
*Aeon Flux
*Bobby Z
*Anything with: Paris Hilton, Jennifer Lopez, Jason Statham, more than 2 rappers (sometimes 1 is too much, but there are rare exceptions)
*Van Helsing
*The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
*The Number 23 (or was it just called 23?)

Also, the point of this thread is for people to decide on what their opinion is for choices of really crappy movies, its more for fun than for deciding the one true-blue craptastic train wreck of all time.

Just hope everyone has fun. ^^

Nemo_91
20-08-08, 20:35

It was on TV yesterday. But thank god I didn't watch it xD

TombRaiderCool
20-08-08, 20:37
Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging. I refuse to even go a mile radius of that movie.

You had better hope Origonal doesn't comes back online soon. ;)

Atlantisfreak666
20-08-08, 20:38
- I Am Legend
- Elf
- Epic movie
- Freddy got fingered

Legend 4ever
20-08-08, 20:39
Catwoman- The thing about bad movies, I usually enjoy them just a little bit. This was just embarrasingly sad.

Am I the only one who thought this movie was great? I loved Halle and Sharon!!! Sharon looked like billion bucks...lol

violentblossom
20-08-08, 20:41
Am I the only one who thought this movie was great? I loved Halle and Sharon!!! Sharon looked like billion bucks...lol

i don't like Sharon Stone. she looks nuts.

tomb raider 22
20-08-08, 20:56

Yeah It Kinda Was :)

Legend of Lara
20-08-08, 20:58
I'll give you a clue. It begins with 'Batman' and ends with '& Robin'. ;)

thecentaur
20-08-08, 20:59
meet the spartans
scary movie 2 (even though there were some hilarious moments)
the village
tomb raider 2
the halloween franchise
ultraviolet (the editing was kinda bad but the story was really good)

Tyrannosaurus
20-08-08, 21:06
Why is Funny Games so vile and repugnant that the world is a worse place--ohhhhh.
nevermind.

;)

yeah.
you're probably right.
I was seriously disturbed for a week straight after watching that movie.
Really sick, that movie.
...but brilliant directing/producing on Naomi's part :tmb:I agree with the thesis behind Fun and Games, but that's what it is: A thesis. It's not a movie, and the director is just a pretentious jerk for having made it the way that he did.

Angelus
20-08-08, 21:07
I'll give you a clue. It begins with 'Batman' and ends with '& Robin'. ;)

I actually liked Batman Forever.

Angel666
20-08-08, 21:18
Malibu's Most Wanted
E.T.
Bloodrayne 1 & 2
P.S. I Love You
Premonition
Elektra

I'll think of more later.

TombRaiderLover
20-08-08, 21:22
I actually liked Batman Forever.

Me too. So underrated.

Anyway, some of my least favourites. I'm sure I've missed some.

Exorcist II: The Heretic
Cheaper by the Dozen (2003)
Plan 9 from Outer Space
Bride of the Monster

domina
20-08-08, 21:25
Juno

thecentaur
20-08-08, 21:27
Juno

*gasp* :eek:

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED that movie!!! it was freaking awesome IMO! :D

TombRaiderLover
20-08-08, 21:29
Evil Dead 1 and 2 - sorry guys, I hate it.
I'm going to have to kill you now. Just joking. Or maybe not. :)

Why didn't you like them?

jarekhanzelka
20-08-08, 21:32
Living Hell, Nightmare Man, Prom Night (2008), Blood And Chocolate, AvP: Requiem, Dark Floors, Godsend, Strange Wilderness, Art of the Devil 2, Hypercube: Cube 2, Cruel Intentions 2, Ken Park...

xMiSsCrOfTx
20-08-08, 21:36
Meet the Spartans, Player 5150, and World Trade Center.

-shivers-

EDIT// yeah... The new Prom Night was also awful. :vlol:

Titanium
20-08-08, 21:38
Battle Royale.

I actually really liked it. :D

Nemo_91
20-08-08, 21:44
Juno

Oh come on, you don't think that it's the CRAPPIEST movie ever. :p

Legend of Lara
20-08-08, 21:55

Oh, it wasn't just you. I'm not too fond of the Transformers movie, either. I wanna see some robots fighting, not slapstick comedy and a dumb kid trying to get laid!

Survival
20-08-08, 22:04
*sigh* so many movies so little time ;). Some people need to watch more movies...

Anyway... from what I can remember...

Boo!
Jack Frost
Troll 1
Troll 2
Woodchipper Massacre
The Fog remake
Prom Night remake
Ring Around the Rosie
Boneater
No Thank You
Meet the Spartans
Epic Movie
Tomb Raider
Alone in the Dark
BloodRayne
BloodRayne 2
Seed
Postal
Schoolīs Out!
Critters 3
Jaws 3
Jaws 4
Hollowman 2

Thereīs much much more... I just forced them out of my memory :p

Legend 4ever
20-08-08, 22:07
I'm going to have to kill you now. Just joking. Or maybe not. :)

Why didn't you like them?

Well, because of the bad make up effects, because it was funny and that was not what I expected. Because they could have made better effects and make similar dummies, not a different one for every scene. And the fact that the actor plays a zombie in one scene then a dummy in another one and like that ****ed me off really. It was so not believable and unrealistic. It was fun, but that was not enough.

TombRaiderLover
20-08-08, 22:08
Troll 2

I wanna watch that. Looks interesting . . .

HyophYBP_w4

:p

Survival
20-08-08, 22:11
I wanna watch that. Looks interesting . . .
:p

I can take comedy with my horror as long as itīs not unintentional :p And lets face it Troll movies canīt even be called horror movies :D.

dcw123
20-08-08, 22:27
Halloween 3:p
Micheal Myers wasn't even IN the film, and it had NOTHING to do with the overall storyline:o

Epic Movie:
The series went downhill from SM4 and without Cindy and Brenda,it was obvious it wasn't gonna be half as funny..:p

Survival
20-08-08, 22:32
Micheal Myers wasn't even IN the film, and it had NOTHING to do with the overall storyline:o

Because back then Halloween was not supposed to be a series ;)

Angelus
20-08-08, 22:51

Epic Movie:
The series went downhill from SM4 and without Cindy and Brenda,it was obvious it wasn't gonna be half as funny..:p

Epic Movie is completely separate from the Scary Movie franchise. :p

scion05
20-08-08, 22:56
Because back then Halloween was not supposed to be a series ;)

To me, Halloween 3 is awesome... :D for like the first three minutes......... :p

Quasimodo
20-08-08, 22:59
Dark Knight. *watches fur fly* kidding!

TombRaiderLover
20-08-08, 23:02

Oh, thank God for your white text. :p *begins to relax*

Angelus
20-08-08, 23:05

I still haven't see it.

jackali
20-08-08, 23:07
The Day After Tomorrow. Bloody rubbish.

Seconded.

Angelus
20-08-08, 23:09
Seconded.

Thirded.

Is that a word?

b0bb13
20-08-08, 23:14

Ditto!:D

'Cindy!The TV is leaking!'
Brenda FTW *****es!:vlol:

Superhero Movie
Epic Movie
Resident Evil 2(OMFG!They made Jill look like a helpless slut!:eek:And they destroyed the whole RE3 story:()

Encore
20-08-08, 23:24
The Mummy 2, Daredevil, Blade 3, Jaws 3, Silk, Attila.. And then overrated pieces of crap like A History of Violence and A Beautiful Mind. :hea:

There are even worst though. Mostly direct to DVD movies I saw when I worked at the video store. Can't even remember the titles of most of them. :vlol:

jackali
20-08-08, 23:24
Thirded.

Is that a word?

No, I'm pretty sure you just have to go with "I third that!" or something of that ilk.

Ariel
20-08-08, 23:29
Gigli - J. Ho & Ben Affleck
Two hours of my life I'll never get beck.
This movie is beyond stupid.

ladykillercroft
21-08-08, 00:34
Gigli - J. Ho & Ben Affleck
Two hours of my life I'll never get beck.
This movie is beyond stupid.

agreed, also the mummy 3 total poo, wish i hadnt spent Ģ5.50 on a ticket for it!!

Woop Legend!
21-08-08, 00:45
Recently: Wall-E

Ergh. I was going to fall alseep but I didn't want to PAY to be sleeping. First hour, a lot about nothing really. Second part was better but I still loathed it so.

Whoever said it is the new Toy Story should be shot in the foot repeatedly until they are reduced to a bloody stump. SHot with a stapler that is!

ladykillercroft
21-08-08, 00:48
^^^^
agreed also, i hated that silly little robot with a passion and wanted it to go away!!!!

irjudd
21-08-08, 00:50
Uwe. Boll.

Encore
21-08-08, 00:52

Ergh. I was going to fall alseep but I didn't want to PAY to be sleeping. First hour, a lot about nothing really. Second part was better but I still loathed it so.

Whoever said it is the new Toy Story should be shot in the foot repeatedly until they are reduced to a bloody stump. SHot with a stapler that is!

^^^^
agreed also, i hated that silly little robot with a passion and wanted it to go away!!!!

You know, there's a diference between a movie you didn't like and a bad movie.

b0bb13
21-08-08, 00:55
^:tmb:

^^^^

OMG!I loved that movie!It was brilliant!I cried a few times.:D
And I can't believe I forgot about BloodRayne.I haven't seen the 2nd one and I sure as hell won't see the 3rd one either.:p

Legends
21-08-08, 00:58
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. Now, the remake from 2003 was great, but the sequel was terrible. Also World Trade Center was completely ridicules. If they ever make another movie about 9/11, I hope they do it properly. The whole movie was about the firefighters lying in the ruins of the World Trade Center, not what was actually going on inside the buildings before the collapse. Major disappointment.

Mad Tony
21-08-08, 01:00
Also World Trade Center was completely ridicules. If they ever make another movie about 9/11, I hope they do it properly. The whole movie was about the firefighters lying in the ruins of the World Trade Center, not what was actually going on inside the buildings before the collapse. Major disappointment.I dunno why a lot of people don't like that film. I don't think World Trade Center was supposed to be about everyone, I think it was just supposed to show people about what the firefighters who were trapped down there went through and how some survived. It's just like how the TV series Band of Brothers only focused on one company in the army and not the entire war.

Fortune&Glory
21-08-08, 01:06
Well I didn't say that J Ho was brilliant in it, but I think it is worth watching about Selena's story.

BTW, my avatar has his .44 magnum out if anyone dares to say Clint Eastwood. :mis:

Clint Eastwood......

http://www.matusiak.eu/numerodix/blog/wp-content/uploads/robocop_in_action.jpg

Legends
21-08-08, 01:21
I dunno why a lot of people don't like that film. I don't think World Trade Center was supposed to be about everyone, I think it was just supposed to show people about what the firefighters who were trapped down there went through and how some survived. It's just like how the TV series Band of Brothers only focused on one company in the army and not the entire war.

The problem with the movie is that the buildings collapsed at the very beginning. There was absolutely no plot and no story of the people actually working inside the buildings. Which makes the movie worthless. They really shouldn't have focused on the firefighters only. People wanted to know what was going on inside the buildings after the plane crash, and mainly what was going on before. People didn't want to see everything that happened after the collapse. At least not only that part. Everyone remembers what happened after the destruction of the towers. Not everyone saw the towers on fire.

Mad Tony
21-08-08, 01:26
The problem with the movie is that the buildings collapsed at the very beginning. There was absolutely no plot and no story of the people actually working inside the buildings. Which makes the movie worthless. They really shouldn't have focused on the firefighters only. People wanted to know what was going on inside the buildings after the plane crash, and mainly what was going on before. People didn't want to see everything that happened after the collapse. At least not only that part. Everyone remembers what happened after the destruction of the towers. Not everyone saw the towers on fire.How does the directors deciding only to focus on the firefighters make the movie worthless? The film focuses mainly on one particular aspect of that event just like so many other great films have with other events (e.g. WWII). Just because it's a film about a true event, doesn't mean it has to show the event from everybody's point of view. The Emergency services played a big role in the aftermath of the destruction of the towers and I think it's great that there's a film that is dedicated pretty much solely to the New York emergency services. I agree though, it would be good if they made a 9/11 film documenting everything that happened on that day and showing it from everybody's point of view.

Encore
21-08-08, 01:36
I thought it was a clever choice by Oliver Stone to make a movie about a global scale disaster in an intimist perspective. Nevertheless, the movie was marketed as much more epic than that which is probably why people were so disapointed.

The irony is, I don't think anyone in the industry wanted Oliver Stone, of all people, to make a 9/11 movie that spanned the entire event since he's kind of a "persona non grata" for his political ideas (remember JFK and how controversial it was). When word was out that he was going to do a movie about that subject, people said it was too soon and he was being "provocative as always". Just now, with his George W. Bush biopic, the immediate first reaction of the media was "will he make a political movie bashing the president???"...

Hence, I think Oliver Stone did well in proving he can be a good film maker of the human side of events, with World Trade Center.

Tombcool
21-08-08, 01:45
Yeah, I forgot to add all of the movies about 9/11. Geez, there are more movies on 9/11 than there are on World War II.

Legends
21-08-08, 01:46
How does the directors deciding only to focus on the firefighters make the movie worthless? The film focuses mainly on one particular aspect of that event just like so many other great films have with other events (e.g. WWII). Just because it's a film about a true event, doesn't mean it has to show the event from everybody's point of view. The Emergency services played a big role in the aftermath of the destruction of the towers and I think it's great that there's a film that is dedicated pretty much solely to the New York emergency services. I agree though, it would be good if they made a 9/11 film documenting everything that happened on that day and showing it from everybody's point of view.

The film should have been named "9/11 The Aftermath" then. As a subtitle perhaps, because it's not about the World Trade Center. It is indeed about the aftermath only. The firefighters sure made a fantastic job that day, (and afterwards) but it's still wrong to name it "World Trade Center" when the only view you've got is through they're eyes.

silver_wolf
21-08-08, 01:50
Two words: Uwe Boll.
[picture of dude blowing chunks removed]
Also:
They (Crappy French film)
Blair Witch Project
AvP 1 and 2
Alien Ressurection
Eragon
Batman and Robin
Bee Movie (I don't even know why I watched it)
Bride to Terebithia (:hea: :hea: :hea:)
Diary of the Dead
Scary Movie 1-4, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, any "Movie" Movie
Shrek the Third
Spider-Man 3
Battlefield Earth
Talladega Nights

And I know I'm forgetting something...

violentblossom
21-08-08, 01:54
Two words: Uwe Boll.
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/cjvelg/puking.jpg
Also:
They (Crappy French film)
Blair Witch Project
AvP 1 and 2
Alien Ressurection
Eragon
Batman and Robin
Bee Movie (I don't even know why I watched it)
Bride to Terebithia (:hea: :hea: :hea:)
Diary of the Dead
Scary Movie 1-4, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, any "Movie" Movie
Shrek the Third
Spider-Man 3
Battlefield Earth
Talladega Nights

And I know I'm forgetting something...

Wow, didn't need the visual, lol. O.O

Tombcool
21-08-08, 01:56

For some reason, it looks like cheese-wiz to me.:ton:

Encore
21-08-08, 01:56

Seconded. :pi:

silver_wolf
21-08-08, 01:58
It's the best way to describe my feelings for Uwe Boll. Sorry. I'll remove it if need be.

knightgames
21-08-08, 05:17
Any movie with Madonna in it. Stick to what you know, deary. You can't act.

and
"Cool World"

knightgames
21-08-08, 05:30
I can take comedy with my horror as long as itīs not unintentional :p And lets face it Troll movies canīt even be called horror movies :D.

What about REANIMATOR?

Feather Duster
21-08-08, 05:46
V for Vendetta

Fallen.Angel
21-08-08, 07:28
- Not Another Teen Movie
- [All of the] AMERICAN PIE [movies]
- [Any spoofs, such as -] Meet The Spartans, SCARY MOVIE [series], Epic Movie, Date Movie, etc
- BloodRayne/BloodRayne II - Deliverance (Games were awesome, movies... not so much)
- Sci-Fi Movies
- Seed Of Chucky/Bride Of Chucky
- Halloween Remake
- The Devil's Rejects

Zelda master
21-08-08, 07:31
Any of Uwe Boll's work:rolleyes:

Survival
21-08-08, 07:32
What about REANIMATOR?

Re-Animator? Itīs a classic horror comedy... nothing unintentional :). I mean the main music theme of the movie is a parody of the Psycho theme... no movie that takes itself seriously starts like that :vlol:

Admles
21-08-08, 08:41
Tomb Raider II: Cradle of Life
Ninja Cheerleaders
Anything by Uwe Bolle

cammy.
21-08-08, 08:55
Haha the Hills Have Eyes 2 was so shocking. Absolute CRAP compared to the first one. They say on the special features they wrote the whole thing in 1 month. It shows. It's nowhere near as scary as the first one and the story is just crap aswell IMO.

cammy.
21-08-08, 08:58
Pretty much any movie that is based on a game and has been turned into a movie. Why can they never get them right?

Sorry for double post...:(

Flame
21-08-08, 08:59
Stair Of Echo's ;)

Mad Tony
21-08-08, 09:02
Yeah, I forgot to add all of the movies about 9/11. Geez, there are more movies on 9/11 than there are on World War II.Lol, you must be kidding me. Do you have any idea how many WWII films there are? Freakin' tons.

Compare this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_war_II_films

With this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11,_2001_attacks_in_popular_culture#Film s_about_9.2F11

You could probably watch all the 9/11 films and documentaries in a day or two. It would probably take you years to watch all the WWII films and documentaries, if not longer.

I thought it was a clever choice by Oliver Stone to make a movie about a global scale disaster in an intimist perspective. Nevertheless, the movie was marketed as much more epic than that which is probably why people were so disapointed.

The irony is, I don't think anyone in the industry wanted Oliver Stone, of all people, to make a 9/11 movie that spanned the entire event since he's kind of a "persona non grata" for his political ideas (remember JFK and how controversial it was). When word was out that he was going to do a movie about that subject, people said it was too soon and he was being "provocative as always". Just now, with his George W. Bush biopic, the immediate first reaction of the media was "will he make a political movie bashing the president???"...

Hence, I think Oliver Stone did well in proving he can be a good film maker of the human side of events, with World Trade Center.I too was very glad that there was nothing political in this.

Nannonxyay
21-08-08, 10:11
Tomb Raider II: Cradle of Life
Ninja Cheerleaders
Anything by Uwe Bolle

:vlol: What. The. Hell?! :vlol:

Elmer
21-08-08, 10:21
The king maker|

Ha! An historical drama it was, really:vlol:

amiro1989
21-08-08, 10:49
- American Pie 3
- The Happening
- That Chihuahua movie coming this year. Don't even care if I didn't see it, I can't believe some people financed this ****.
- Attack of the Killer Refrigerator
- Eight Legged Freaks
Surely, there's plenty of other movie, that I can't think about right now...

kthnxbai
21-08-08, 11:26
Some of the movies that i truly consider crap include many of the marvel comics movies, pretty much any lame american horror movie, like The Grudge, for example, and some others i can't be bothered to think about!

dude...

the Grudge is a remake of a Japanese movie

:vlol:

Crossroads

Yes I did see it.
Against my will.
I was 9 or something.
Yes.
I am ashamed.

Admles
21-08-08, 12:13
:vlol: What. The. Hell?! :vlol:

I was really, REALLY bored when I downloaded that one.

I thought at least "well, the girls will be hot".

They were..... average..... boney..... couldn't act.

The martial arts was woeful....

Let this be a lesson folks: Don't drink and download.

Nannonxyay
21-08-08, 12:25
I was really, REALLY bored when I downloaded that one.

I thought at least "well, the girls will be hot".

They were..... average..... boney..... couldn't act.

The martial arts was woeful....

Let this be a lesson folks: Don't drink and download.

clw
21-08-08, 13:04
cheaper by the dozen i actually walked out of the cinema and went and got my eyebrows waxed

violentblossom
21-08-08, 13:43
Stair Of Echo's ;)

Its Stir* of Echoes.

Really? You didnt like that one? Well, i must admit, the ending wasn't the greatest.

digitizedboy
21-08-08, 13:58
^ I thought "Stir of Echoes" was probably the best of those mystery horror type movies that seemed to circulate a lot around that period of time.

Here's one for me - "One Missed Call", That was pretty dire stuff.

knightgames
21-08-08, 14:11
Re-Animator? Itīs a classic horror comedy... nothing unintentional :). I mean the main music theme of the movie is a parody of the Psycho theme... no movie that takes itself seriously starts like that :vlol:

Exactly. I just wasn't sure if you were totally against comedy in horror or not. I gotcha now. There's some VERY dark humour in that movie.

I loved the movie when it came out. I saw it several times in the theatre. My friend on the other hand still swears revenge on me for dragging him to a showing. I guess you could say that he'd probably list Re-animator as his crappiest movie ever.

domina
21-08-08, 15:35
Oh come on, you don't think that it's the CRAPPIEST movie ever. :p

It's actually the first one that comes to mind whenever I see threads like this or have conversations in "real life." :p This and Napoleon Dynamite. I can't stand movies that try to be hip and edgy that are clearly intended to be a fairytale for teenagers, who then proceed to quote stupid smart ass lines like "Uh, hello? I'm on my hamburger phone," and yet adults still defend them.

Jesus Christ, when the father learns of his 16 year old daughter's pregnancy, he says about the kid who did it "I didn't think he had it in him." WTF? Finding adoptive parents in the Penny Saver? I have VERY liberal parents and while I know they would love and support me through something like this, there is just no way that would be a possibility.

And Juno, even though she wasn't bright enough to make her BF wear a condom, suddenly has everything else in life figured out and helps save the day for Jennifer Garner. Ridiculous. Over the top. Overrated. Not even that funny.

Elysia
21-08-08, 15:52
Well, domina definitely mentioned the one movie where I actually sat at the end and said out loud 'can I please have the last two hours of my life back now?': Napoleon Dynamite. (Not seen Juno, so can't comment on that one, but if it's in the same vein...)

I've seen some crap films in my time, but at least the vast majority of them knew they were crap - my biggest beef with ND is that so many media types were lauding it as so very hilarious that I thought it was going to be really good (or at least a passable way to spend an evening). Needless to say, I watched it and thought it was nothing but a big pile of steaming tripe. Nothing - literally NOTHING - about it is funny. A geek dancing to Jamiroquai? Oh, please hand me some industrial strength thread and a good sized needle so I can stitch my splitting sides back together... :rolleyes:

Withnail and I is funny. Ghostbusters is funny. Pulp Fiction is funny. Dogma is funny. Hell, I even found the Starsky and Hutch remake funny (yes, I am usually easily amused....) Napoleon Dynamite is just boring. Nope - scratch that - it's Boring. It warrants the capital 'B' and no mistake...

domina
21-08-08, 15:57
I've seen some crap films in my time, but at least the vast majority of them knew they were crap - my biggest beef with ND is that so many media types were lauding it as so very hilarious that I thought it was going to be really good (or at least a passable way to spend an evening).

Exactly! Who didn't know going in that UltraViolet would be terrible? Or that The Mummy sequels wouldn't live up to the original fun? The majority of the movies named in here really just get a big "Duh!" in that they were terrible 'cause well... they knew it and the audience knew it.

I have a harder time faulting truly bad movies for being bad when movies like Napoleon Dynamite or Juno get such rave reviews and turn out to be just completely overrated.

stranger1992
21-08-08, 16:21
Moonwalker **shudder**

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ec/Michael_Jackson%27s_Moonwalker_Boxshot.jpg/256px-Michael_Jackson%27s_Moonwalker_Boxshot.jpg

Hairhelmet12
21-08-08, 20:16
Moonwalker **shudder**

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ec/Michael_Jackson%27s_Moonwalker_Boxshot.jpg/256px-Michael_Jackson%27s_Moonwalker_Boxshot.jpg

*SCREAM* OOOOWAAAAHHhh!!!!HHHH!!!!1! :vlol:

hmmm....

The village...:whi:

marla_singer
21-08-08, 20:20
Aww...nobody else likes The Village? I really liked it :D

I disliked Ghost Rider though, what a waste of time...and the remake of The Wicker Man...

You wouldn't be wrong in thinking I don't like Nicolas Cage :pi:

silver_wolf
21-08-08, 20:46
I hated the village. right off the bat I thought "I bet it's some weird community in modern times". Being right is not always fun, especially when it ruins the movie. There's a fine line, Shyamalan! On the other hand I love Signs and Lady in the Water (neither of which have twists).

Blue_light
21-08-08, 20:48
Crappiest movies? EASY! Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider - TCoL
And The Incredibles too yuck!

Survival
21-08-08, 21:07
Exactly. I just wasn't sure if you were totally against comedy in horror or not. I gotcha now. There's some VERY dark humour in that movie.

I loved the movie when it came out. I saw it several times in the theatre. My friend on the other hand still swears revenge on me for dragging him to a showing. I guess you could say that he'd probably list Re-animator as his crappiest movie ever.

Oh I LOVE comedy in horror :) As long as it WORKS within the movie Iīm all for it :tmb:

n00b raider
21-08-08, 22:33
Ninja Cheerleaders

- American Pie 3
- Attack of the Killer Refrigerator

Sorry. But where do people come up with these titles? :vlol:

EmeraldFields
21-08-08, 22:36
Norbit!:p

violentblossom
21-08-08, 22:52
Killer Drag Queens on Dope with Alexis Arquette.

no, i didn't watch it, just saw it at Blockbuster, but i feel with that title, it desrves a mention.

Fortune&Glory
22-08-08, 08:11
Killer Drag Queens on Dope with Alexis Arquette.

no, i didn't watch it, just saw it at Blockbuster, but i feel with that title, it desrves a mention.

George from The Wedding Singer, at first I didn't even know who alexis arquette was until I looked him up. V for very sucky, just another one of hollyweird's anti-bush movies.

Angelus
22-08-08, 08:17
Crappiest movies? EASY! Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider - TCoL
And The Incredibles too yuck!

The Incredibles is a fantastic film! :smk:

Legend 4ever
22-08-08, 08:27
Assault On Precinct 13

Hated every secong of that movie!

ShadyCroft
22-08-08, 08:28
Oh without a doubt, American Pie.

Naomichi
22-08-08, 08:50
American Pie 2 & 3 are WAY worse.

ShadyCroft
22-08-08, 09:18
^^I meant the whole American Pie series.
I never understood how sex scenes and nudity can be funny. A sex joke can be, but a whole scene involving a guy humping a pie and nudity is NOT funny.

Heckler
22-08-08, 09:38
Deuce Bigalow European gigalo
BloodRayne
Sextette
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
Gigli Yuck!
Jersey girl....Major yuck!
From Justin to Kelly :tea:
Neverending Story III (title says all)
Son of the Mask (walked out in the theatre)
SPICE WORLD!!(now wheres that throwing up smiley)
Happily Never After

So much more i can think of...

MrBear
22-08-08, 09:41
I'm surprised by the quality of the movies you're mentioning.. This is supposed to be for the worst movies ever made and you come up with decent 'this is not my kind of humour'-movies??

I have to do something about it.. So, I'll certainly send this thread to its darker places (as it was meant to be) with the following mention:

Any movie with the title starting with "Danielle Steele: ..." :eek:

*runs away terrified*

Richie11291
22-08-08, 13:46
So many bad movies!
Hmmm, I'll go with House of the Dead, maybe Smokin' Aces.

TombRaiderLover
22-08-08, 14:39
Assault On Precinct 13

Hated every secong of that movie!

Please tell me you're not talking about the John Carpenter version. :ohn:

nickless
22-08-08, 15:55
oh so many,oh so little place to write.but the ones that pop out in my mind r:the village,pinata,pirates of the carribean 3,mummy and the tomb of the dragon emperor.
b4 someone attacs me i just gotta say that pirates of the carribean 2 is one of my fave movies.just 3 was a disaster my opinion.
and the mummy 1 and 2 r my faves too,but again 3 is a disaster

Origonal
24-08-08, 10:46

You had better hope Origonal doesn't comes back online soon. ;)

Too LAte!

Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging is the BEST film EVER!!!!!

Legend 4ever
24-08-08, 10:49
Please tell me you're not talking about the John Carpenter version. :ohn:

I so am. :)

Nannonxyay
24-08-08, 10:53
Blegh. Angus Thongs And Perfect Snogging is a load of bullcrap IMO. I hate teenage comedy/romance movies with all the girly girls having a sleepover and painting their nails and talking about boys. And the whole "Oh I love him" then she sees him kissing another girl, gets all depressed and cries, mum cheers her up, she thinks she's over him, sees him again, he says he loves her, she says she loves him. Yadda, yadda, yadda they end up together.

I just hate girly movies. When I sleep round my friend's house, we don't paint our nails, we watch Tim Burton movies, or mature comedy, listen to rock music and talk about random crap that happened at school. :vlol: Not about boys.

Origonal
24-08-08, 10:57
For someone who hates the film...you seem to know an awful lot about it!

And who uses the word "Sleepover" i say "Hanging Out!"

That film is British,...you should be proud!

kthnxbai
24-08-08, 11:36
I haven't watched it...because I have a soul...

But some movie called Dragon Wars...

Has to suck...

They spent about €1 million on CGI and about a tenner on actors, script writers, director........

It went straight to dvd here

and it was €3 after a week

Origonal
24-08-08, 11:40
I haven't watched it...because I have a soul...

But some movie called Dragon Wars...

Has to suck...

They spent about €1 million on CGI and about a tenner on actors, script writers, director........

It went straight to dvd here

and it was €3 after a week

Never Heard of your Crappy film(!):ohn:Because i HAVE a Brain!:ohn:

kthnxbai
24-08-08, 12:47
Never Heard of your Crappy film(!):ohn:Because i HAVE a Brain!:ohn:

Oi!

offensive much?

besides, I said I haven't watched it...

(and i have a brain too y'know)

:)

Origonal
24-08-08, 14:12
Oi!

offensive much?

besides, I said I haven't watched it...

(and i have a brain too y'know)

:)

I'm only messin! :tea:

Legend 4ever
24-08-08, 14:58

Um..uh uh, not the same.

scion05
24-08-08, 15:04
SPICE WORLD!!(now wheres that throwing up smiley)

Spice World is amazing :vlol: One of the funniest films I've ever seen :D

Origonal
24-08-08, 15:09
Um..uh uh, not the same.

Sorry....i missed the part where this was any of your buisness(!)

Endow
24-08-08, 15:11
Team America. I remember when I saw it my friends were laughing left and right and I thought to myself "am I missing something?".

I will say that I don't enjoy South Park either, so that might help explain some of it.

Legend 4ever
24-08-08, 15:13
Sorry....i missed the part where this was any of your buisness(!)

Was it any of yours to tell why she uses a term "sleepover"? No. Didn't think so. Done here.

marla_singer
24-08-08, 15:15
Good job we aren't judging brain power on how people type, isn't it?...:whi:

While it isn't a film, I really dislike Family Guy :p

Origonal
24-08-08, 15:17
Good job we aren't judging brain power on how people type, isn't it?...:whi:

While it isn't a film, I really dislike Family Guy :p

Family Guy is a good Program! :cln:

Legend 4ever
24-08-08, 15:17
Totally oblivious.

marla_singer
24-08-08, 15:19
I wasn't referring to you ;)

I simply meant the beginning of each word with a capital and whatnot.

Gee, sorry for having a peeve.

Origonal
24-08-08, 15:24
I wasn't referring to you ;)

I simply meant the beginning of each word with a capital and whatnot.

Gee, sorry for having a peeve.

Do you like the simpsons movie?:confused:

Mad Tony
24-08-08, 15:25
Family Guy is a good Program! :cln:You're a bit hostile don't you think? If people don't like something then that's up to them. Heck, I love Family Guy but I'm not gonna tell people who don't like it what to think.

marla_singer
24-08-08, 15:26
Do you like the simpsons movie?:confused:

Well I can't say, I've never seen it ;)

Origonal
24-08-08, 15:28
You're a bit hostile don't you think? If people don't like something then that's up to them. Heck, I love Family Guy but I'm not gonna tell people who don't like it what to think.

I KNOW that...i was giving MY opinion

jamieoliver22
24-08-08, 15:36
^ Firstly, don't double post - especially just to quote your previous post...

Secondly, Origonal, stop being petty, arrogant and offensive to other people. I suggest you stop posting in here, as you are only winding people up.

Nannonxyay
24-08-08, 16:15
For someone who hates the film...you seem to know an awful lot about it!

That film is British,...you should be proud!

My mates have seen it, told me all about it, and it's rather predictable anyway. I don't use the term sleepover I say "Would you like to sleep round." Just because a film is British, doesn't make it good. In fact, I'm ashamed of that movie. Even the title makes me cringe. Sorry, it's my opinion. I'm not gonna change it, just because the movie is British.

And of course I would know a lot about the movie, that's why I don't like it. I'm not gonna say I hate a movie when I know nothing about it. I doubt American people love every American film made.

Was it any of yours to tell why she uses a term "sleepover"? No. Didn't think so. Done here.

Exactly. Thank you. :)

AmericanAssassin
24-08-08, 16:15
Daredevil & Elektra are the two worst movies ever made. ;)

Nemo_91
24-08-08, 16:19
I thought Elektra wasn't that bad. It was pretty good :p (because of Jennifer Garner xD)
I didn't really like Daredevil..

Nannonxyay
24-08-08, 16:42
I think I'm the only one who liked Daredevil. I probably only liked it for Colin Farell. :vlol:

MadCroy101
24-08-08, 17:00
The Villiage, The Happening, The Mummy series (and the new one) Dude wheres my car Terrible movies

Elysia
24-08-08, 17:32
The Mummy series (and the new one) Terrible movies

BLASPHEMER!! Burn him! Burn the heretic!

(:p)

How can you say this? How? Brendan Fraser - the God of Big Goof Ball Cuteness - is in these films! And Ardeth Bey (Oded Fehr)!

Okay, so I haven't seen the new one yet, nor is Ardeth Bey in this one... and yes, the second Mummy film was a bit pants, but still silly and Brendan Fraser - filled enough to be wonderful... but the first Mummy film is a little piece of heaven!

*Ely - defending Brendan Fraser 'til the end!*

For the record, Ely doesn't actually think Brendan Fraser is particularly hot as such (he's no Momoa!!), just super-duper cute and silly and she likes that in a person. She wants to go out and have a drink with him and cuddle him. Cuddle him lots. :o....

Legend 4ever
24-08-08, 17:33
I think I'm the only one who liked Daredevil. I probably only liked it for Colin Farell. :vlol:

Well, same here. I bought it for him. But I still loved it.

Colin used to be my fav actor so I bought Miami Vice, Ask the Dust, Alexander, S.W.A.T., Daredevil, Phone Booth, Minority Report, Hart's War and American Outlaws because of him..lol.

BLASPHEMER!! Burn him! Burn the heretic!

(:p)

How can you say this? How? Brendan Fraser - the God of Big Goof Ball Cuteness - is in these films! And Ardeth Bey (Oded Fehr)!

Okay, so I haven't seen the new one yet, nor is Ardeth Bey in this one... and yes, the second Mummy film was a bit pants, but still silly and Brendan Fraser - filled enough to be wonderful... but the first Mummy film is a little piece of heaven!

*Ely - defending Brendan Fraser 'til the end!*

For the record, Ely doesn't actually think Brendan Fraser is particularly hot as such (he's no Momoa!!), just super-duper cute and silly and she likes that in a person. She wants to go out and have a drink with him and cuddle him. Cuddle him lots. :o....
So true. But now entirely because of Brendan. To me, Rachel Weisz was and still is an amazing actress. :)

Naomichi
24-08-08, 17:35
Brendan Fraser was in George of the Jungle.

Nuff said. :p

On topic... Stop! Or my Mom will Shoot!

Horrible.

Nitro Typhoon
24-08-08, 17:36
Rotten Tomatoes is your friend! ;)

It tells you which movies are bad and which ones are good based on professional reviews.

Legend 4ever
24-08-08, 17:37
Rotten Tomatoes is your friend! ;)

It tells you which movies are bad and which ones are good based on professional reviews.

Which are not that great always. :)

Miami Vice for example was an amazing flick, I bet it has 50% or less freshness on RT.

Nitro Typhoon
24-08-08, 17:39
Which are not that great always. :)

I agree, but some people say that great movies that get 80 percent or so on Rotten Tomatoes (which is rare) is the worst movie they've ever seen :p

Elysia
24-08-08, 17:40
Brendan Fraser was in George of the Jungle.

Nuff said. :p

On topic... Stop! Or my Mom will Shoot!

Horrible.
Are you dissing George of the Jungle? Are you? You want me to come over and bop you on the nose?!

(Stop! Or my Mom Will Shoot! was bloody dreadful, though. Most Sylvester Stallone films are. The Specialist? The 'Make Ely Cringe in Horrible Ways', more like...)

Quasimodo
24-08-08, 17:42
Any Steven Seagal film.

Elysia
24-08-08, 17:48
Any Steven Seagal film.

Aww, come on Quasi... there's definitely an element of 'so bad they are actually sublime' to Steven Seagal films. He's a bit like Chuck Norris, only fatter and greasier... we all know he's supremely naff, but you can't help but think he's awesome! :p :D

Going to add another one: Alien Resurrection. It hurts to say this, considering it has Michael Wincott, Ron Perlman (MY HERO!!!) and Gary Dourdan in it, but sheesh, this film is weak. It's all fine until that general bloke gets an Alien tongue through the head and then reaches up to feel the hole - it's aaaaaalll downhill from there, right up until the Pink Muppet Alien at the end. Such a shame...

Tombcool
24-08-08, 17:50
Chuck Norris

*barfs*

:o:ton:

Naomichi
24-08-08, 18:22
Are you dissing George of the Jungle? Are you? You want me to come over and bop you on the nose?!

(Stop! Or my Mom Will Shoot! was bloody dreadful, though. Most Sylvester Stallone films are. The Specialist? The 'Make Ely Cringe in Horrible Ways', more like...)

On the contrary I LOVED George of the Jungle.:p

And yeah, Alien Resurrection sucked!

Though perhaps not as much as Ecks Vs Sever...;)

Elysia
24-08-08, 18:35
On the contrary I LOVED George of the Jungle.:p

And yeah, Alien Resurrection sucked!

Though perhaps not as much as Ecks Vs Sever...;)

:D Ahhh, well, in that case, I shall cherish you within the circle of my arms and squish you welcomingly 'gainst my ample serving wench bosom! :p :hug: George of the Jungle is a triumph of silly cinema!

Ecks Vs Sever? *has stupid 5 mins* If you're referring to AvP (both of them!) I can only agree...

I seriously thought they were going to get that Predator to snog that woman. There was a vibe there. A completely wrong, 'please don't go there, please, for the memory of Blain, don't go there!' vibe, but it was there nonetheless... *shudders*

Larson_1988
24-08-08, 18:39
Don't look now!

Horrible movie! :vlol:

Naomichi
24-08-08, 18:47
:D Ahhh, well, in that case, I shall cherish you within the circle of my arms and squish you welcomingly 'gainst my ample serving wench bosom! :p :hug: George of the Jungle is a triumph of silly cinema!

Ecks Vs Sever? *has stupid 5 mins* If you're referring to AvP (both of them!) I can only agree...

I seriously thought they were going to get that Predator to snog that woman. There was a vibe there. A completely wrong, 'please don't go there, please, for the memory of Blain, don't go there!' vibe, but it was there nonetheless... *shudders*

Yay for squishing!:p

AvP was HORRIBLE, the only think I remember liking were the acidic nets. :D

But Ecks Vs. Sever was actually a terrible spy-type movie starring Antonio Banderas and Lucy Liu. It was AWFUL! It cost something like $70m, and made about $18m, which really says it all. ;)

TombRaiderLover
24-08-08, 18:53
Don't look now!

Horrible movie! :vlol:

I really enjoyed that film. :p

Elysia
24-08-08, 19:00
Yay for squishing!:p

AvP was HORRIBLE, the only think I remember liking were the acidic nets. :D

But Ecks Vs. Sever was actually a terrible spy-type movie starring Antonio Banderas and Lucy Liu. It was AWFUL! It cost something like $70m, and made about $18m, which really says it all. ;)

Riiiiiight - thankfully, I've never had the pleasure of seeing that film, so I can't say much other than it looks like I dodged a bullet there!

(And AvP was indeed horrible, but I do like the Predators - they've got this 'Uruk Hai' thing going on. Problem is, Ely isn't allowed to think about Uruk Hai any more, because thinking about Uruk Hai is wrong. Well, thinking about Uruk Hai in the way Ely and her friend Deedee were is wrong, anyway... Then Ely gets all confused, because whilst Predators have the Uruk Hai build thing, they look like lampreys, and then she has to go and wash her brain out with bleach and sit and rock in the corner for a bit...)

Did you see the Dungeons and Dragons film? I actually had to turn that one off after about half an hour, it was so dreadful...

Naomichi
24-08-08, 19:09

Riiiiiight - thankfully, I've never had the pleasure of seeing that film, so I can't say much other than it looks like I dodged a bullet there!

(And AvP was indeed horrible, but I do like the Predators - they've got this 'Uruk Hai' thing going on. Problem is, Ely isn't allowed to think about Uruk Hai any more, because thinking about Uruk Hai is wrong. Well, thinking about Uruk Hai in the way Ely and her friend Deedee were is wrong, anyway... Then Ely gets all confused, because whilst Predators have the Uruk Hai build thing, they look like lampreys, and then she has to go and wash her brain out with bleach and sit and rock in the corner for a bit...)

Did you see the Dungeons and Dragons film? I actually had to turn that one off after about half an hour, it was so dreadful...

I think it's best if I don't think about how you think about the Uruk Hai. :p

The funny thing is that I (revealing my massive geekness here) actually used to read the Alien Vs Predator comics, and they were WAY better than the movie!

I sat through the whole things, and by the end was flipping between weeping with laughter and crying at how horrible it was.:D Seriously, I personally know at least 15 people who could have written a better script, and I'm sure there are literally thousands more world wide... And we got THAT?!?!:confused:

xxitsxnadyaxx
24-08-08, 19:16
a low-budget movie called Cross Bones ahahahaha
*&$%%$ retarded!!!

Tomb of Qualopec
24-08-08, 19:18
Die Another Day is quite bad, compared to the other Bond movies.

Quasimodo
24-08-08, 19:19
Any made-for-TV Sci-Fi channel movie(unless you can appreciate the cheese), and about 90% of Lifetime channel movies.

Tombreaper
24-08-08, 19:20
Tomb Raider 2 of course

Woop Legend!
24-08-08, 19:30
Die Another Day is quite bad, compared to the other Bond movies.

Hhaha oh yes, invisible cars and such.

Angelus
24-08-08, 20:42
The Simpsons Movie.

We waited 18 years... for that!? :vlol:

Nemo_91
24-08-08, 20:45
The Simpsons Movie.

We waited 18 years... for that!? :vlol:

We waited 18 years for that awesome movie :ton:

ShadyCroft
24-08-08, 20:51
Oh I just saw the crappiest movie ever.
Well, it was TOO disgusting for my taste.

Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo bay.

star-dust
24-08-08, 21:49
Oh I just saw the crappiest movie ever.
Well, it was TOO disgusting for my taste.

Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo bay.

I just about died watching that movie. Talk about disgusting!!

Feather Duster
24-08-08, 21:53
War of the Worlds II

Complete crap! What's with him taking the blood of the girl then putting it into himself?!

Fallen.Angel
24-08-08, 22:27
Not movies, but for TV shows, I'll add Family Guy and South Park to my list. Oh.. and Happy Tree Friends.

dizzydoil
24-08-08, 22:32
DOOMSDAY - 2012!

.. Like.. OMG! Well-well-bad. :p

rickybazire
24-08-08, 22:48
We waited 18 years for that awesome movie :ton:

We waited 18 years for what was hoping to be an awesome movie, but turned out awful...:D

:ton:

violentblossom
24-08-08, 22:49
Scorpian King 2..

my bf made me watch it. :hea:

Encore
24-08-08, 23:12
May I ask what exactly was expected of a Simpsons movie?

Aphrodite22
24-08-08, 23:13
Boogeyman :pi:

Woop Legend!
24-08-08, 23:23
Scorpian King 2..

HAha did you break up with him shortly after? :p

Benguitar
25-08-08, 00:15
Scorpian King 2..

Aw! I would never make my girlfriend watch a movie if she didn't want to!

(Although I have no girlfriend so..lol)

Charley And The Chocolate Factory

ajrich17901
25-08-08, 00:23
The hills have eyes 1 and 2
Bloodrayne
Tomb Raider Cradle Of Life
Resident Evil Extinction
Halloween Remake

Immortalis08
25-08-08, 02:27
DEFINITELY: Mortal Kombat Annihilation (bad animations, even worse acting, and the most dreadful script.)

-Resident Evil Apocalypse
-Step Up 2 The Streets (First of all its a sequel, story was predictable and cheesy. Good choreography though)
-Cry Wolf (the end made the whole point of the movie useless)
-The Strangers (um...just one ELONGATED AND DRAGGED OUT murder scene)
-Silent Hill (well it wasn't that bad, but some of the dialogue was so cliche and corny)

TRfan9294
25-08-08, 03:02

WHAT!!!! That's who they chose to act in it, that sucks:mad:. BTW I loved Transformers:D.

Encore
25-08-08, 03:04
DEFINITELY: Mortal Kombat Annihilation (bad animations, even worse acting, and the most dreadful script.)

:vlol: It was SOOOOOOOO bad. And yet I bought the DVD and ocasionally I still watch it. :D It's one of my guilty pleasures...

Admles
25-08-08, 04:53
Any movie with Julia Roberts in it

violentblossom
25-08-08, 05:13
HAha did you break up with him shortly after? :p

Aw! I would never make my girlfriend watch a movie if she didn't want to!

(Although I have no girlfriend so..lol)

Charley And The Chocolate Factory

Lol, well, after 2 years, he's allowed some freebies, lol.

Immortalis08
25-08-08, 06:02
:vlol: It was SOOOOOOOO bad. And yet I bought the DVD and ocasionally I still watch it. :D It's one of my guilty pleasures...

I only bought it because it was on sale for 3.99 and it was during my MK obsession days. Yet i lost it but for some reason i continue to search for it to this day.

*Worst Line in the movie

Kitana: "Mother! You're Alive!"
Sindel: "But Too bad you Will DIE..."

:cen:

violentblossom
25-08-08, 06:19
*Worst Line in the movie

Kitana: "Mother! You're Alive!"
Sindel: "But Too bad you Will DIE..."

:cen:

:vlol: :ton:

The Great Chi
25-08-08, 06:24
Two films caused the biggest walk out in cinema history.....

The Go-between
The most drastic plot of a young boy acting as a go-between to patch up a quarrel between a teenager boy and girl.

The whole film was the young boy running backwards and forwards between teenager boy and teenager girl and back again :(

When I went to see it most of the auduence had demanded their money back after the first half hour, I stuck it out for another 15 minutes, then got my dollars back :D

UFO abduction (this may not have been its real name as I cant remember)
This film was deliberately trailered as a UFO abduction story, sort of pre X-files, but when everyone went to see it, it was just hours of seperate documentary style re-enactments of people telling about being abducted, and it got so monotonous that the audience demanded their money back within 15 minutes :D

Justflipit
25-08-08, 07:05
some of my choices include:

Glitter
The Hills Have Eyes 2
Pulse
Scary Movie 3
Daredevil
Crank
Dude Where's My Car
Premonition
Hostel 2

i'm sure the more i think of it, the bigger my list will get.

have fun ranting!

lol crank is one of my fav. :D Its 24/7 action and funny as hell.. :D aaaand they are makeing crank 2 cant wait!!:jmp:

Justflipit
25-08-08, 07:08
Not movies, but for TV shows, I'll add Family Guy and South Park to my list. Oh.. and Happy Tree Friends.

Yeah I think few hundred mil people will agree with you.... NOT!!!!!!!!!:ton:

Nemo_91
25-08-08, 10:36

I love that movie :D Flawless...Victory :D

Anubis_AF
25-08-08, 10:52
The Eye. http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/8892/bizwomanthumbsdownug3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

michaeldt
25-08-08, 14:55
starship troopers 2&3
Alien vs predator
Alien vs predator requiem
plan9 from outer space

kthnxbai
25-08-08, 14:57
Any made-for-TV Sci-Fi channel movie(unless you can appreciate the cheese), and about 90% of Lifetime channel movies.

Oh I disagree,

I loooooooooooovvvveee the chhhheeeeeessssseeeee

epic movie=epic fail

Lara Croft Fan Joe
25-08-08, 14:57
Anything with Paris Hilton in it.

Nemo_91
25-08-08, 14:59
Anything with Paris Hilton in it.

No way! House of Wax is awesome XD

violentblossom
25-08-08, 16:10
lol crank is one of my fav. :D Its 24/7 action and funny as hell.. :D aaaand they are makeing crank 2 cant wait!!:jmp:

the sex scene.. in public....

>.>

was pure trash in my opinion.

i cannot stand Jason Statham.

dcw123
25-08-08, 16:11
No way! House of Wax is awesome XD

Yeah, esp. the scene where Paris gets speared.. she SO deserved that:p

ShadyCroft
25-08-08, 16:17
the sex scene.. in public....

>.>

was pure trash in my opinion.

i cannot stand Jason Statham.

I agree with you. I don't know how sex stuff and nudity have become a laughing material.

violentblossom
25-08-08, 16:25
I agree with you. I don't know how sex stuff and nudity have become a laughing material.

shock value, i suppose.

although i'm not getting shocked anymore, it just makes me grown.

i cannot believe how many crappy movies there are these days! doesn't anyone monitor what comes out?

Autolycus
25-08-08, 19:30
So many to mention but the one that has to be the crappest is..
Napoleon Dynamite.
That's 1 and a half hours of my life that'll never get back.

Naomichi
25-08-08, 19:34
I just HAVE to nominate Showgirls here.

Utterly horrible.

And the worst part is that it was by the same guy who did Robocop and Total Recall! HOW is that possible?!?!?

Paperdoll
25-08-08, 19:42
I just HAVE to nominate Showgirls here.

Even though it's brilliant tbh :D come on... too many good moments of sheer terrifying horrible movie making :D

Naomichi
25-08-08, 19:47
Oh I don't deny that there are moments of vast unintentional comedy.

The sex-scene in the pool for one, but my God it was shockingly bad!

Even as a hormonally driven 14 year old I came away from it thinking nothing more than, 'THAT MOVIE SUCKED!" Which just cannot be right! :p

violentblossom
25-08-08, 19:50
Oh I don't deny that there are moments of vast unintentional comedy.

The sex-scene in the pool for one, but my God it was shockingly bad!

Even as a hormonally driven 14 year old I came away from it thinking nothing more than, 'THAT MOVIE SUCKED!" Which just cannot be right! :p

yes.. that movie has been popping up on E! lately.. every time i flip through and catch a snippit, i siliently hope that girl will slip and fall on an ice pick.

Naomichi
25-08-08, 19:54
That would be the only thing that could make that movie good, if it became one of those 'choose the plot' ones.

And speaking of those, another TERRIBLE movie was House on Haunted Hill 2.

Just flat out bad!

findme
25-08-08, 20:16
You know, there's a diference between a movie you didn't like and a bad movie.

Exactly.

Endow
25-08-08, 20:45
Has Uwe Boll been mentioned in this thread yet? Anyone who mentions Uwe Boll will have to deal with me.

violentblossom
25-08-08, 20:47
Has Uwe Boll been mentioned in this thread yet? Anyone who mentions Uwe Boll will have to deal with me.

quite a bit, actually.

why are you defending Uwe Boll? :p

Endow
25-08-08, 21:01
quite a bit, actually.

why are you defending Uwe Boll? :p

Because I'm a defender of the weak™. :P Actually, after I heard the guy talk a couple of times I kinda gained some respect for him. He's stupid because he has chosen the path of sensationalism (interviews and what not; i.e. making a fool of himself; but that, I believe is his way of coping with all the **** he gets) but he never gives up and isn't pretentious - he admits his movies are meant to be just mindless fun. He said something about Michael Bay that I found funny. I can't quite recall the exact words but it had something to do with how his (Uwe's) movies get flak before they are even relesed and it's the complete opposite with Bay's movies, yet in the end the product is still the same kind of popcorn drivel.

His movies suck, but there is a lot of **** out there as well - he's just the one of the most well known "****ty directors" (someone likes his movies though, he wouldn't be still making movies otherwise).

>molotovz<
25-08-08, 21:16
BOO. Seriously, I was completly forced to see it and by the title I could see it was totally utter crap, JESUS !

violentblossom
25-08-08, 21:26
Because I'm a defender of the weak™. :P Actually, after I heard the guy talk a couple of times I kinda gained some respect for him. He's stupid because he has chosen the path of sensationalism (interviews and what not; i.e. making a fool of himself; but that, I believe is his way of coping with all the **** he gets) but he never gives up and isn't pretentious - he admits his movies are meant to be just mindless fun. He said something about Michael Bay that I found funny. I can't quite recall the exact words but it had something to do with how his (Uwe's) movies get flak before they are even relesed and it's the complete opposite with Bay's movies, yet in the end the product is still the same kind of popcorn drivel.

Well that's true.

Good point.

Fallen.Angel
25-08-08, 22:44
Yeah I think few hundred mil people will agree with you.... NOT!!!!!!!!!:ton:
Of course not. Only a rare few. All depends on their tastes and interests, if they think it's funny or 'good' by all means, I'm going to be okay with that. Not my style though. But I do know people as well who do not find it funner either.

So I'm rare. Lucky me!

it's the same thing with "The Mummy." Somebody here's mentioned it as one of their least favorites, but millions of people LOVE it. Including me. But I respect everyone's opinions - whether they hate it, love it, etc. So it's all good with me.