PDA

View Full Version : New York Goes To Hollywood

tranniversary119
22-08-08, 03:09
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/qdragon_2008/New_york_goes_to_hollywood_logo.png
I know what you're thinking "That woman is such a train wreck I hate her so much" but.." She is so entertaining and hilarious to watch."
Info About The Show New York AKA Tiffany Pollard has 30 days to I guess have a name in the Industry. She has to get an assistant,Study lots of scripts,Do energy drink commercials, and so much more. She was the reason I watched Flavor of love 2 she was the reason I watched I love New York and now she's back. IMO This show is a must watch it's funny trust me :p
It's on Monday Nights for a half hour
Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjQhKASGhI&feature=related
^ It's a super trailer.

You can also use this thread to discuss I Love money rather than going off topic.
Information- VH1 presents the new television series "I Love Money" where 15 wildly popular cast members from the "of Love" series get the chance to battle it out for what they wanted all along, fame and money! Last time these cast members competed it was for the heart of Bret, New York, or Flavor Flav, but this time its for $250,000 cash!

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa271/tnp360/Reality%20Televison/ilovemoney.jpg
Spoiler for those who don't want to see who's been eliminated
Eliminated
Rodeo (Cindy Steedle)
Chance (Kamal Givens)
Destiney Sue Moore
Mr. Boston (Lee Marks)
Heat (Jason Rosell)
Nibblz (Dominique Majors)
Midget Mac (Torrey Samuels)
Still in the running
12 Pack (David Amerman)
Brandi Cunningham
Heather Chadwell
Hoopz (Nicole Alexander)
Megan Hauserman
Pumkin (Brooke Thompson)
Real (Ahmad Givens)
The Entertainer (Frank Maresca)
Toastee (Jennifer Toof)
Whiteboy (Joshua Gallagher)

Larapink
22-08-08, 03:14
Tiffany Pollard? :vlol:

Don't you mean Vicky Pollard from Little Britain?
The chav :vlol:
This will only make sense if your British and have watched Little Britain. :D
"Err No...but yeah but..." "Shut up.." Are few of her sayings. :D
http://gfx.filmweb.pl/blog/941090/415729.1.jpg

violentblossom
22-08-08, 03:18
New York is so nuts and *****y, lol... i could never be friends with her, but she is amusing to watch. She's just so vulgar and rude and over the top and ridiculously clueless.

oh, and her acting sucks. XD

ihatecold17
22-08-08, 03:21
I love new york.

I think she would be a sweet girl if you didnt **** her off.

And I think shes kinda pretty, except her huge fake boobs. Shes getting them redone btw (so theyre smaller)

I like her personality, I think its interesting

takamotosan
22-08-08, 03:22
omg i love new york!!!

:D

violentblossom
22-08-08, 03:23
I love new york.

I think she would be a sweet girl if you didnt **** her off.

And I think shes kinda pretty, except her huge fake boobs. Shes getting them redone btw (so theyre smaller)

really? good, they were ugly.

she was so odd in Flavor of Love.. she used to talk with her eyes closed. O.o

KC Mraz
22-08-08, 03:25
So on VH1 Latin America will air on.... 2009 -_-'

violentblossom
22-08-08, 03:41
Tiffany Pollard? :vlol:

Don't you mean Vicky Pollard from Little Britain?
The chav :vlol:
This will only make sense if your British and have watched Little Britain. :D
"Err No...but yeah but..." "Shut up.." Are few of her sayings. :D

the whole idea of chavs just makes me laugh, lol, a close Brit friend explained them to me.

knightgames
22-08-08, 03:56
Is Frankie going too? I may watch it if he is. :D

ihatecold17
22-08-08, 04:03
Is Frankie going too? I may watch it if he is. :D

Relax...Dont do it.

lol

Lenochka
22-08-08, 05:05
NYGTH is a good show... it seems a bit too scripted for me though, like her trying to become a serious actress sounds like a big joke xD

speaking of VH1 shows anyone else watching "I Love Money" That show is sooo addicting! :3

ihatecold17
22-08-08, 14:52
YES I love I love money

So entertaining.

I really like Hoopz and Heather, but I doubt theyll win.

Rumor around the internet is that The Entertainer wins. Ew.
The gold team completely decimated the green team. Megans dog, Lily Megan, is the funniest thing ever, and I think Brandi C is Hilarious, and a better competitor than everyone thinks.

Lenochka
22-08-08, 15:11
My 2 favorites are Megan and Whiteboy, I want them to hook up...

I really want Megan to win though, the girl is an evil genius lmfao Making everyone think she is some dumb blonde, making people talk to her dog lilly... yet secretly forming alliances and stabbing people in the back without them even knowing :O

ihatecold17
22-08-08, 16:53
I doubt anyone from her secret alliance will win lol. Pumkin, Toastee, Brandi, her? Come onnn.

tranniversary119
22-08-08, 18:58
I love "I love money" I'm like the alliance with Pumpkin, Megan, toastee, and the other girl. I'm expecting somebody you wouldn't expect to win somebody weak....hmmm :pi: