PDA

View Full Version : Gruesome South African Schoolmurder

Heckler
22-08-08, 09:09
Satanic murder shocks school

Krugersdorp - A schoolboy who stabbed a fellow pupil to death with a sword in Krugersdorp on Monday morning was apparently high on drugs, saying Satan had told him to kill the children.

He also stabbed two gardeners at Nic Diederichs technical high school, said Captain Jacob Raboroko of the Johannesburg police.

The matriculant, wearing a black balaclava over a face smeared with black paint, entered the school premises with the sword and stabbed and killed a boy just before school assembly,

"He stabbed one of the schoolkids in the neck and he died. He then went further and stabbed a gardener in the back and another gardener in the face. They were taken to hospital in serious conditions," said Raboroko.

Krugersdorp councillor Alex Raubenheimer said school children on the scene told him the boy was high on drugs and was dressed like Joey Jordison, a drummer of the band Slipknot.

Lessons suspended

"He said Satan told him to kill the children," said Raubenheimer.

After stabbing the gardeners, the boy threw the sword on the ground and his younger brother grabbed the weapon and ran away.

Teachers then took the boy to the principal's office.

"Apparently he said to the principal: 'Wat nou, meneer? [Now what, sir?]."

Raubenheimer said his friends said he was a quiet boy who kept to himself. "They said they all thought he was a nerd."

Raboroko said the matriculant had been arrested. He did not know the age of the boy who had been killed.

The police were at the scene, taking statements from teachers and schoolchildren.

Lessons at the school in Krugersdorp North have been suspended for the day.

Source: News 24

Wanted to share this earlier....
Some schoolchildren are sick!

The boy he killed was 14 by the way

Goose
22-08-08, 09:18
'Teachers then took the boy to the principal's office'

Thats an odd thing to do? I would sooner take a metal pole to the back of his head then let him in a room with me.

Heckler
22-08-08, 09:22
Well thats south African education now for ya....Teachers arent allowed to hit children at all....
I really think Satanism isnt a religion...Ive been through it myself....
Its an excuse to do horrible things.

Goose
22-08-08, 09:24
I suppose it could be considered religion, you cant believe in satan without believing in God, but its mostly about a music scene.

I love Death metal and Thrash, but Black metal really rubs me up the wrong way, its alot like listening to music on the 'God Channel' to me, i dont see any difference, i really would not like to hear song after song about religion.

Heckler
22-08-08, 09:27
I suppose it could be considered religion, you cant believe in satan without believing in God, but its mostly about a music scene.

I love Death metal and Thrash, but Black metal really rubs me up the wrong way, its alot like listening to music on the 'God Channel' to me, i dont see any difference, i really would not like to hear song after song about religion.

Same here....Only religious music i like is Hindu music....cuz u cant understand what the hell theyre saying....

MrBear
22-08-08, 09:34
I wouldn't be so quick to call it a satanic murder.. He got orders from Satan under the influence of drugs, that's not the same.. He could've jogged down the road with Buddha by his side, that wouldn't make him a Buddhist...

Other than that, it's certainly tragic.. An utterly pointless death :(

rickybazire
22-08-08, 10:30
That's horrible. I hope the right thing is done in the end, and that these things can be prevented in the future.

Mad Tony
22-08-08, 11:24
Perhaps now some people will wake up to the fact that these sorts of things aren't exclusive to any one place. They're happening all over the world.

Such a needless loss of life.

Evelyn.
22-08-08, 12:11
Thats really scary, i cant imagine how the other school kids must have felt makes you wonder what the world is coming too :( I hope his friends and family are doing ok, scares me to think this might happen again.

Laurencarter
23-08-08, 20:20
That's an aweful story. It have been thinking about this all week. This is not the first stabbing in the country and I am sure that it is not the last.
Each time I hear about voilence in our schools I wonder whether I am safe in my own school, eventhough our safety comittee has declared it Voilence, Weapon and Drug free. They should drop this no hitting the kids rule. That is the only way that we will get our discipline back. The kids seem to be getting more disrespectful and ill-mannered towards the teachers. Something really should be done.

My heart goes out to the family and friends of Jacques Pretorius. May he rest in piece.

stereopathic
24-08-08, 04:57
I wouldn't be so quick to call it a satanic murder.. He got orders from Satan under the influence of drugs, that's not the same.. He could've jogged down the road with Buddha by his side, that wouldn't make him a Buddhist...

Other than that, it's certainly tragic.. An utterly pointless death :(

well said, Mr. Bear.

Hairhelmet12
24-08-08, 07:46
aww man, thats horrible :(

rowanlim
24-08-08, 08:13
That's horrible. People can just be so blank in their minds when under the influence of drugs...Terrifying.

toxicraider
24-08-08, 09:46
That's sickening, it makes you wonder whether things like this are becoming a lot more common or are just getting more coverage, shocking either way

Geck-o-Lizard
24-08-08, 10:29
!satanic

Soon as they mentioned drugs they invalidated that particular claim. Kid was whacked and crazy, not a bloody satanist. Religious scaremongering like this is what put the idea in his head to blame it on the devil in the first place.

Laurencarter
24-08-08, 15:34
I read in the paper this morning that the boy was bullied all his life and I guess he just cracked and wanted to hurt other people because they hurt him. I don't think he really wanted to kill anyone.

dcw123
24-08-08, 15:45
Yet another stabbing....
In the UK, we are the worst country for stabbings ATM..with 1 person being stabbed every 56 minutes in London!:(
What has the world come to when kids aren't even safe to learn in peace..

Mad Tony
24-08-08, 15:48
In the UK, we are the worst country for stabbings ATM..with 1 person being stabbed every 56 minutes in London!:(
Lol, where did you read that? Usually when somebody gets stabbed in London it makes the news and normally I only ever hear about stabbings in London a couple of times a month. I agree it's bad, but it's nowhere near that bad. I seriously doubt we're the worst country for stabbings either.

Elysia
24-08-08, 15:52
Yet another stabbing....
What has the world come to when kids aren't even safe to learn in peace..

Uh, that's just under 25 people being stabbed in London ALONE in one day. That would work out roughly 9,100 people per year... I seriously think we'd know about it if that was the case!!

People really should check the validity of such statements in terms of logic before saying such things...