PDA

View Full Version : I Know Your Computer Information!!!111!

Papas
22-08-08, 10:06
http://www.danasoft.com/sig/BWABWABWA.jpg

Heckler
22-08-08, 10:10
http://www.danasoft.com/sig/BWABWABWA.jpg

Hahahaha!!! good one

kryptonite23
22-08-08, 10:10
Wow! :cln:
That's my exact computer informartion :yik:

Legend 4ever
22-08-08, 10:14
Cute. Really cute.

Nemo_91
22-08-08, 10:14
:pi: You know for a second...I thought that everyone sees my computer information.

rickybazire
22-08-08, 10:35
Hehe, that's my internet provider.

But I don't know my IP address.

Papas
22-08-08, 10:41
Hehe, that's my internet provider.

But I don't know my IP address.

So far the only way to know your IP adress is eiter this or registering a Computer at www.logmein.com

The tell u the IP adress but u have to sign up.

Then go to the Remote control.
And look at your computer, it should have the name of your IP adress

Oh and sometimes either a sign, a penguin or a monster will be showing your computer info

daventry
22-08-08, 10:45
Thats my Computer Info its showing :confused:

Angelx14
22-08-08, 10:47
I'm pretty sure it's my IP address XD

Shark_Blade
22-08-08, 10:48
Heh I'm in a workstation. See if you can get my real pc info! :ton:

Papas
22-08-08, 10:56
It's in the First Post

Dark Lugia 2
22-08-08, 10:57
Lol, right down to the internet browser :p

JamesFKirk
22-08-08, 11:05
Nice detection script. A pity it can't see through private IPs. :mis:

Papas
22-08-08, 11:09
Nice detection script. A pity it can't see through private IPs. :mis:

eh i'll tell u how to do it when more people post here

NO SCRIPT REQUIRED

btw Website says disabling IPS from visitng site wont make it work
however, u need to be a smartie to know how to do that

Elysia
22-08-08, 11:41
I'm curious - exactly what purpose does this thread serve?

Seriously - I cannot see a point to this at all. Where is the discussion point? What, when it comes down to it, are we actually supposed to talk about other than 'great. I can see my own IP address etc.'

Finger hovering over the close thread button in T-minus 10 unless someone comes up with a bloody good point...

Papas
22-08-08, 12:23
I'm curious - exactly what purpose does this thread serve?

Seriously - I cannot see a point to this at all. Where is the discussion point? What, when it comes down to it, are we actually supposed to talk about other than 'great. I can see my own IP address etc.'

Finger hovering over the close thread button in T-minus 10 unless someone comes up with a bloody good point...

It serves to show a really cool feature
that this site has for Forums

Basically it shows other people their computer info and im tring to get them to feel scared for seeing there info on the web that other people can use to put virus but not really

So im tryin to scare people who visit it

Try www.danasoft.com for more info

dream raider
22-08-08, 12:28
Thanks for getting us scared. :p

In another forum, somebody has that script in their signature and I was like "Why the hell is my IP Address in this user's signature?" :confused:

I think it's rather stupid, that.

Lenochka
22-08-08, 12:29
Ahhh xD
Its crazy to see how easy it is to get peoples PC info :O

Goose
22-08-08, 12:39
I dont think its sending our computers information anywhere, its just like a mirror.

Otherwise Dannasoft would need a massive amount of computers to store all the peoples details automatically everyday and every hour.

Computers are quite good at blocking out going information, unless your stupid enough to click 'OK' on a pop up, or download somthing naughty.

Elysia
22-08-08, 12:41
It serves to show a really cool feature
that this site has for Forums

Basically it shows other people their computer info and im tring to get them to feel scared for seeing there info on the web that other people can use to put virus but not really

So im tryin to scare people who visit it

Try www.danasoft.com for more info
As soon as you log onto the net, anyone with the know how or access privileges can see your info... fact of internet life and no point getting scared about it. Also, your point about scaring people into staying away from a site you're advertising? Ummm, oxymoron much? (If I understand you correctly - I'm still not entirely sure why a thread was started about this...)

My point, however, is simply this - you started a thread with no discussion point, which is a good recipe for getting a thread closed. In the future, please give people something to actually discuss!

Shrantellatessa
22-08-08, 12:55
I've already seen that a few years ago, but thanks for the reminder :p

Geck-o-Lizard
22-08-08, 13:48
NOES! NOW EVERYONE KNOWS MY IP ADDRESS IS 127.0.0.1

I hope nobody tries to hack me. D:

jamieoliver22
22-08-08, 13:54
Welcome to the Internet :rolleyes:

And mine is 192.168.0.1, liek omg!

Monari
22-08-08, 13:59
:yik: Skynet attacks!

:D

Legend of Lara
22-08-08, 14:06
Yep. I'm using Firefox and running... *sigh* Vista.

Blue_light
22-08-08, 14:23
Boy, that stuff is old to me. :rolleyes:

Anyway, the only person who sees the information on that image is the owner of that information so, that doesn't scare anyone dear :rolleyes:

nickless
22-08-08, 16:38
Networx Bulgaria :yik::yik::yik::yik::yik::yik::yik:
okay this is nice

Drone
22-08-08, 16:40
haha oldie :D

Cochrane
22-08-08, 16:55
Small note to all those who feel secure: The hoster of this image will also know all this data. They have to, otherwise they couldn't generate this image. There is not just a good chance that they'll log this data, it's nearly absolutely certain that they'll do that since any web server software by logs this data and some more by default.

Benguitar
22-08-08, 16:58
What the?!?!

It tells you "your" information, but it doesn't tell every one else your info because it is telling them their info.

Achilles_DS
22-08-08, 16:59
i want to know how they made it a dynamic image

Papas
22-08-08, 17:55
wel i tried it on an iphone(3G) it GOT IT except for my ISP It is Wind bit ATT

Death Mask
22-08-08, 18:08
I don't give a **** if you know my info. ;)

EscondeR
22-08-08, 18:53
What the?!?!

It tells you "your" information, but it doesn't tell every one else your info because it is telling them their info.

And wrong BTW (at least for me) :ton:

Drone
22-08-08, 19:06

oh yeah proxy rules :D

jamieoliver22
22-08-08, 19:54
i want to know how they made it a dynamic image

Using the GD Libary (http://uk2.php.net/gd) in PHP :wve:

Benguitar
22-08-08, 19:55

That is good then!

Crimson Tears
22-08-08, 21:49
I really don't give a crap if you know my computer info. :pi: xDD

b0bb13
22-08-08, 21:51
*evil laugh*
I'm not using Firefox!I'm using Flock!:mis:
:eek:
****!Now you know!:pi:

Angelus
22-08-08, 21:53
It shows my old ISP. :ohn:

Crimson Tears
22-08-08, 21:53
Yeah...and that's not my IP address, and I don't use Windows Vista. :p Mwahahahaha! Still if you do know, I don't care. xP

spikejones
22-08-08, 22:07

Yeah.. and mine is 127.1.1.1 hmm, we must somehow be on the same network. :vlol:

Welcome to the Internet :rolleyes:
And mine is 192.168.0.1, liek omg!
Hey, cool - now i know your router IP so i can log into it and lock you out!!:D
wel i tried it on an iphone(3G) it GOT IT except for my ISP It is Wind bit ATT
WAP uses a proxy connection so its not even correct for that reason, it would list the ISP for your proxy server - which may sometimes be the same. IP address should also be for the proxy server.;)

tranniversary119
22-08-08, 22:08
Oh no :ohn: I just got my computer back (it was broken) Hell will brake loose if anybody tries to lock my account :p

Papas
22-08-08, 23:15
Yeah...and that's not my IP address, and I don't use Windows Vista. :p Mwahahahaha! Still if you do know, I don't care. xP

*evil laugh*
I'm not using Firefox!I'm using Flock!:mis:
:eek:
****!Now you know!:pi:

WILL U ALL STOP DENYING IT.

IT IS TRUE. Unless U prtected your info with the most EXPENSIVE Software

dizzydoil
22-08-08, 23:22
Omg. That is hot. :pi:

marla_singer
22-08-08, 23:35

Meh, it was wrong info for me too :p

Larapink
22-08-08, 23:41
Now thats just :cen:** up now everyone knows everything about me. :mad:

Just kidding. ;)

takamotosan
22-08-08, 23:43
what a lovely waste of time ;)

dizzydoil
22-08-08, 23:54
I just went on it's site, and it has no idea where I live. :p

Fish.
23-08-08, 00:32
The oldest trick in the book... :rolleyes:

Crimson Tears
23-08-08, 01:08

The admin of my computer DID protected my computer with an expensive software. X3 But I don't know what its called...

Geck-o-Lizard
23-08-08, 01:21
Small note to all those who feel secure: The hoster of this image will also know all this data. They have to, otherwise they couldn't generate this image. There is not just a good chance that they'll log this data, it's nearly absolutely certain that they'll do that since any web server software by logs this data and some more by default.

Loooool. If you're paranoid, the internet is not for you. And besides that, it's the sites that *don't* want you to think they know your IP that you should really be wary of. :whi:

Crimson Tears
23-08-08, 03:38
So what if you DO know our comp. info? What would you do with it? Lol. I love this thread. xDDD

Dixie
23-08-08, 03:47
Point. Less.

spikejones
23-08-08, 04:00

Go take a class in computer networking and you will learn some stuff about what Esconder, Myself, Gecko, and Jamie Oliver have stated. There are some in here though that WILL deny it simply because they are being childish though. No need to get angered over it - you opened the door to all kinds of comments about it when you posted the thread. Learn to accept that everyone is not gonna be buddy buddy with you simply because you posted something that you find interesting.

On the topic of protecting your computer - I invite you to visit www.grc.com, click the link for "services -> shields up", then click proceed and run the tests on "file sharing", "all service ports", "messenger spam", and "browser headers" see if your EXPENSIVE software can pass the tests.

Andariel
23-08-08, 04:51
:rolleyes:

http://i37.************/sgtjea.jpg

KC Mraz
23-08-08, 05:12
Thread Fail

MadCroy101
23-08-08, 05:37
Oh no:p

Crayons
23-08-08, 05:40
:rolleyes:

http://i37.************/sgtjea.jpg

omg :vlol:

Papas
23-08-08, 06:09
Go take a class in computer networking and you will learn some stuff about what Esconder, Myself, Gecko, and Jamie Oliver have stated. There are some in here though that WILL deny it simply because they are being childish though. No need to get angered over it - you opened the door to all kinds of comments about it when you posted the thread. Learn to accept that everyone is not gonna be buddy buddy with you simply because you posted something that you find interesting.

On the topic of protecting your computer - I invite you to visit www.grc.com, click the link for "services -> shields up", then click proceed and run the tests on "file sharing", "all service ports", "messenger spam", and "browser headers" see if your EXPENSIVE software can pass the tests.

k but people with your computer info i can send a virus after u in the internet because (Green Dot say Log) u are logged in internet but im also in internet

But i wont.:(

Fish.
23-08-08, 06:43
k but people with your computer info i can send a virus after u in the internet because (Green Dot say Log) u are logged in internet but im also in internet

But i wont.:(
Who exactly do you think you're fooling?

Papas
23-08-08, 07:51
Who exactly do you think you're fooling?

Im fooling People who asked me that question

EscondeR
23-08-08, 09:23

Seems you're really ignoring this part of the reply:

Nothing can come haunt you unless you have a door/window :p open in some way. The thing your whole life is a process of finding holes and finding out how to close them properly. Well... so it's life :)

Elysia
23-08-08, 09:48
I must admit, I kept this thread open for sheer lulz, because sometimes, even Ely needs to be entertained.

Now, it is just tiresome.

Needless to say, you need an address (which is what your IP is) in order to actually receive information (like, you know, reading this page for example...). In it's simplest terms - this argument is a bit like ordering something from Amazon and not saying where to post your goods to because your paranoid someone is going to come and burgle your house, really...

Thread closed.