PDA

View Full Version : Mirrose Edge

_Tomb_Raider
22-08-08, 16:33
Did you hear about this game it's semse so good!

Legend of Lara
22-08-08, 16:35
Yes, uh, Mirrose Edge sounds incredibly nice. It's looks just like another World War II game, though. :tea:

Now, Mirror's Edge looks a lot better. It's taking the tried-and-tested FPS genre and doing something new and intriguing. :)

Endow
22-08-08, 16:48

Cochrane
22-08-08, 16:53
It's first person, you shoot guns... Calling it anything but FPS is only going to lead to needless confusion, no matter how much or how little it has in common with other FPS games. Anyway, I'm certainly looking forward to this, as I've always loved the acrobatics part of Tomb Raider and this seems to be the same, only in first person. I have no idea whether I'll like that or not, but it looks like an interesting idea, and I'm always up for interesting ideas.

Nemo_91
22-08-08, 16:58
There's already a thread about this game HERE (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=126411) :wve:

Endow
22-08-08, 17:33

Zebra
22-08-08, 17:33
It's first person, you shoot guns... Calling it anything but FPS is only going to lead to needless confusion, no matter how much or how little it has in common with other FPS games. Anyway, I'm certainly looking forward to this, as I've always loved the acrobatics part of Tomb Raider and this seems to be the same, only in first person. I have no idea whether I'll like that or not, but it looks like an interesting idea, and I'm always up for interesting ideas.

No. It is an Action-Adventure game. That is what the developers and publishers say and that is what is right.