PDA

View Full Version : ghosts?

michaeldt
24-08-08, 02:26
have any of you had any ghostly experiences?

I have had one.
I went over to my friends house, we were the only ones at the house, he said that his old bedroom in his house was haunted, I asked him to prove it....so he set a camera down in his old bedroom,closed the door and waited for a few minutes. when we looked at what was on the tape. We saw a tennis ball that tried to heave itself at the camera then a broom that was resting on the wall fell backwards by itself. Later on, I saw my friends dog walk past the bedroom door and a tennis ball was thrown at her by nobody!

Sorry I dont have the tape.
It got deleted.

have any of you had any of these sort of experiences?

Hairhelmet12
24-08-08, 03:37
Umm...Havent we had a Thread on this befour? :confused:

dizzydoil
24-08-08, 03:38
Umm...Havent we had a Thread on this befour? :confused:

Google it. :p In the mean time - Nice experience, I'll share mine soon. :)

Goose
24-08-08, 06:13
I hope i get to see somthing, it would be nice to know for certain that there is somthing after death.

KurtisLonely
24-08-08, 09:17
I've had way too many experiences, the worst is that there was dark figure/identity standing in the corner of my room ( at my door ), and it had fire-red eyes..I got scared, and got under my sheets, when I checked if he were gone he was RIGHT ABOVE ME at the ceiling... was terrified, cried alot.. :/

and I see way too many things, and I feel stuff ;)

MiCkiZ88
24-08-08, 09:19
Like Mitchy ^ I've had too many experiences for my liking. Not even gonna bother telling them cause I get weirdly emotional when talking about them. Meh.

Quasimodo
24-08-08, 09:21
I've had way too many experiences, the worst is that there was dark figure/identity standing in the corner of my room ( at my door ), and it had fire-red eyes..I got scared, and got under my sheets, when I checked if he were gone he was RIGHT ABOVE ME at the ceiling... was terrified, cried alot.. :/

Oh my god...that's terrible:(

badboy70
24-08-08, 09:25

and I see way too many things, and I feel stuff ;)Now that's creepy.
It reminds me of TRLR when Lara gets trapped in that piramid thing and you see those red eyes.

The only thing I've ever seen was a black figure standing in the garden when it was becoming dark. It stood right in front of the window outside. I told my mum to look who it was and when I looked back it was gone. And it wasn't my dad 'cause he was in the kitchen.

Edit : forgot : When I go up the stairs when I reach the final stairs on top I always get the strange feeling that I'm getting chased. Only when I'm alone tho, if someone else is walking down or up the stairs with me I don't get that feeling.
It's real scary, it's like in a movie when this person follows you and tries to kill. Something like that. It's only since we moved that I got it.

For the rest, nothing, I think.

nickless
24-08-08, 10:09
missed mine cuz i was sick :( yeah we had to do a project at school couple of years ago,but i was sick so my frs went to the library without me.they said that in the wings that rarely r wisited by people was really cold and they heard some noises.i wanted to go with them afterwards but they didn't.such wusses :D

digitizedboy
24-08-08, 10:27
all these experiences like misplaced objects and moving objects just could be glitches in the matrix. :D

Origonal
24-08-08, 11:32
All that is VERY scary...I won't sleep tonight!

One time when there was a powercut at a party...something happened...everyone was laughing thinking it was fun. I was in the toilets on my own, i was heading out when, the door locked, i tried to open it and i was shouting for someone to open it, then i heard this scary laughing. I thought it was my mates having a laugh but then suddenly, i couldn't hear...it was like i was death....i was shouting but couldn't hear...then i saw a light slowly coming on at the mirrors, i went over to them and saw this writing appear in Red lipstick...."You Are Going TO DIE!!!" i screamed (still death) i moved backwards and felt a cold bony hand on my shoulder, i turned round screaming (still death- then i heard myself) and the lights went on...Nobody was there,...i turned the lipstick was GONE...i ran for the door and i opened...everyone was still dancing and drinking and laughing....it was like it never happened!

I nearly Crapped myself!

Evelyn.
24-08-08, 11:58
When I go up the stairs when I reach the final stairs on top I always get the strange feeling that I'm getting chased. Only when I'm alone tho, if someone else is walking down or up the stairs with me I don't get that feeling.
It's real scary, it's like in a movie when this person follows you and tries to kill. Something like that. It's only since we moved that I got it.

That is so weird i have the exact same feeling and its only ever since we moved here 4 years ago. It feels just like someone's watching you then chases you! Only happens at night though.

Well a bit back my mum had her drink spiked and when she got home she passed out and says she had a dream that a baby she lost 16 years ago came to her (who then would have been 16) and sat with her on the top of the stairs and spoke to her. When she woke up she felt fine. -It was pretty scary but it also made me feel all happy inside knowing that my brother is happy somewhere else.

badboy70
24-08-08, 12:05
That is so weird i have the exact same feeling and its only ever since we moved here 4 years ago. It feels just like someone's watching you then chases you! Only happens at night though.

Well a bit back my mum had her drink spiked and when she got home she passed out and says she had a dream that a baby she lost 16 years ago came to her (who then would have been 16) and sat with her on the top of the stairs and spoke to her. When she woke up she felt fine. -It was pretty scary but it also made me feel all happy inside knowing that my brother is happy somewhere else.We moved here 2 years ago. But my dad used to live here. His parents kept living here and then they moved to a different town and we moved here bevcause it was fully renovated. I've slept here many timse before I lived here and never had that.
Yeah, it's so creepy, I hate it. As I child I was always afraid of going upstairs to sleep on myself, dunno why tho.
Now when I reach the end of the stairs I always scurry of into my room, then the feelings gone =/

I don't know much about the history of this house, and I don't think anyone died here except for some pets ( who died in the garden )

Edit : I don't believe in ghosts and so but this just makes me think.
I'm glad I'm not the only one :p

michaeldt
27-08-08, 08:13
all of that is very scary

glitterpaws
27-08-08, 10:26

One time when there was a powercut at a party...something happened...everyone was laughing thinking it was fun. I was in the toilets on my own, i was heading out when, the door locked, i tried to open it and i was shouting for someone to open it, then i heard this scary laughing. I thought it was my mates having a laugh but then suddenly, i couldn't hear...it was like i was death....i was shouting but couldn't hear...then i saw a light slowly coming on at the mirrors, i went over to them and saw this writing appear in Red lipstick...."You Are Going TO DIE!!!" i screamed (still death) i moved backwards and felt a cold bony hand on my shoulder, i turned round screaming (still death- then i heard myself) and the lights went on...Nobody was there,...i turned the lipstick was GONE...i ran for the door and i opened...everyone was still dancing and drinking and laughing....it was like it never happened!

I nearly Crapped myself!
OMG!! I think i'm going to have to sleep with the light on today :(

TRhalloween
27-08-08, 21:39
A force of light came out of my toilet while I was sitting on it and I jumped! gross

TombRaiderLover
27-08-08, 21:44
When I go up the stairs when I reach the final stairs on top I always get the strange feeling that I'm getting chased. Only when I'm alone tho, if someone else is walking down or up the stairs with me I don't get that feeling.

I always have that feeling, walking up the stairs at night. I have to run up them instead.

violentblossom
27-08-08, 21:56
yeah.. at my grandmother's house, the air gets very thick in the hall sometimes and if you sleep in my mom's old room, you'll feel breathing on the back of your neck.

other things happen, too, but these are the creepiest.

badboy70
28-08-08, 12:05
I always have that feeling, walking up the stairs at night. I have to run up them instead.I simply don't go down or up the stairs at night :p

Lemmie
28-08-08, 12:13
I can't remember having a ghostly experience, but I certainly believe in them.

ivannnnn
28-08-08, 12:22

I nearly Crapped myself!

I can't believe it. I'm scared to read this.

I've never seen a ghost but I can feel its movement sometimes.

Nefertiti_89
28-08-08, 12:29

I nearly Crapped myself!

Thats just B-mary. She can sometimes come for you (apparently) even if you dont summon her. For this reason I dont walk past mirrors in the dark (yes I am paranoid...even though there has never been an account of her in Australia...theres a first time for everything!).

I've never had a bad ghost experience though (touch wood). I once saw a little boy dressed in like 1800's style clothes running along the beach with a kite and a man I assumed to be his father, it was actually quite beautiful, they were laughing and playing. It was just so happy :)

remote91
28-08-08, 14:13
A force of light came out of my toilet while I was sitting on it and I jumped! gross
Lmao.

Scarily, that was one of the more believable stories in this thread.

violentblossom
28-08-08, 14:23
Lmao.

Scarily, that was one of the more believable stories in this thread.

yeah, :vlol:.

Potty Monster, for the win!

kryptonite23
28-08-08, 14:34
When I was inside a car with my family, I saw a man without a head in the street. After that, I thought that I was dizzy for a second and yes I became dizzy. :p

croft6455
28-08-08, 21:42
My Granddad was a kid (little 4 year old or sumthing)
And his Grandmother was dead. He was in the sitting room with his brothers, sisters and parents when he looked up at the window and saw his Grandmother pass by!!! She walked by looking in the window and walked on!
My Granddad said a woman passed by the window and pointed at the picture of her on the mantlepiece but his parents didn't believe him cause no-one else saw her but him!

dcw123
28-08-08, 22:11
I slept @ my auntys house once, and I was awake in bed,coz it was cold..
I was laid on my side,resting my head on my arms - and I got physically scratched!:cen:
Luckily, it didnt brake the skin and bleed,just white lines...but I had my own room - no one else was there...
She eventually got her house blesses and sold it - not pleasent at all
the atmosphere made you feel freaked out..

TRhalloween
28-08-08, 22:11
Why did my ghostly experience have to be on the can?!:hea:

findme
28-08-08, 22:17
Watching Casper was ghostly enough for me last week.

toxicraider
28-08-08, 22:27
Omg you guys are all like 'i see dead people' these are quite creepy.

I don't remember any experiences off hand

Feather Duster
28-08-08, 22:36
Why did my ghostly experience have to be on the can?!:hea:

:vlol:

Bumio
29-08-08, 11:20
i had loads, i remember i wrote everything in the last thread about ghosts. now im kinda lazy to write again :p

the latest one was few weeks ago. i was visiting my grandma. one evening i was doing my calligraphy, i was alone in the room. suddenly i felt a strong pinch on my right side of the waist. it was so strong, it couldnt possibly be my imagination or something. because it was so strong, i even jumped up a little :vlol: glad i was alone in the room or it would have looked kinda odd for others :rolleyes:
im sure it was that "someone" who did that, because every time i visit my grandma, i feel a huge pressure when i enter her house, sometimes its hard to breath and u hear strange sounds.

RAID
29-08-08, 12:39

I just got a shiver...