PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Uncharted HELP!

nickp364
24-08-08, 20:38
I downloaded the Uncharted trophy patch when it first came out, I unlocked some trophies after replaying for around a week, and now all of a sudden the game won't load. It stays on the screen where the gold coin spins. I have to hold down the power button for awhile to turn the system off. I tried deleting the game data (not my saved game) so when it asked me to download the patch I said yes and three beeps sounded and I had to reset the system.

I have searched the problem and others have had this trouble on the 60 GB PS3 like I have.

Is there any solution? This is the first time I have had trouble with my PS3 and don't know why. I do have the warranty so I guess I could always trade it in but I'll lose my downloads and stuff. Help!

Crayons
24-08-08, 21:01
I downloaded the Uncharted trophy patch when it first came out, I unlocked some trophies after replaying for around a week, and now all of a sudden the game won't load. It stays on the screen where the gold coin spins. I have to hold down the power button for awhile to turn the system off. I tried deleting the game data (not my saved game) so when it asked me to download the patch I said yes and three beeps sounded and I had to reset the system.

I have searched the problem and others have had this trouble on the 60 GB PS3 like I have.

Is there any solution? This is the first time I have had trouble with my PS3 and don't know why. I do have the warranty so I guess I could always trade it in but I'll lose my downloads and stuff. Help!

Well first of all, the most obvious solution is to clean the disk! If that doesn't work, contact Naughty Dog.

Zebra
24-08-08, 21:37
Well first of all, the most obvious solution is to clean the disk! If that doesn't work, contact Naughty Dog.

I don't think they'll answer. You should phone the Sony Support.

EscondeR
25-08-08, 06:01
First try to copy your saves to some other media and erase them from initial location, then start the game to determine the sourse of this glitch.

nickp364
27-08-08, 00:11
The patch finally worked and after about 5 minutes the game loaded fine so all's well. I deleted the game data and that seemed to do it. Thanks for the help.