PDA

View Full Version : My PS3 just arrived!!

ben croft
25-08-08, 20:11
As title says, I got my PS3 today. I'm so excited. It's so beautiful, and everything's new!! :D My PSN ID is angry_kratos. Please add me, folks... and I tried to download Call of Duty 4 demo while the full game doesn't arrive, but I didn't find it. Where can I download it??

:jmp: :jmp:

b0bb13
25-08-08, 20:18
*celebrates*
:jmp:
Can't wait to slap your SackKratos in LBP with my SackNariko.:cln:
PS:There's no CoD4 demo as far as I know.

Tihocan9
25-08-08, 20:19
Congrats, have fun with it.

You can download that probobly in the PSN where it says Search by Title then find the C and see if Call of Duty 4 is there and then click that and then find the demo.

Edit:Nevermind, I guess there isn't one.

Agent 47
25-08-08, 20:21
welcomes another PS3 owner

congrats, welcome to the family :D

coolezpunk
25-08-08, 20:29
Congratz, fellow PS3 owner! :tmb:

Can't wait to slap your SackKratos in LBP with my SackNariko.:cln:

And I can't wait to slap both with my SackLara. :mis:

Agent 47
25-08-08, 20:30
Sack47 PWS all.....nuff said :D

b0bb13
25-08-08, 20:32
And I can't wait to slap both with my SackLara. :mis:

Sack47 PWS all.....nuff said :D

Lolz!:D

You do realize how cool would be to have SackLara or Sack47.....or even better:SackLara vs SackDrake.:vlol:
SackLara FTW.:ohn:

Lara Croft Fan Joe
25-08-08, 20:33
Ahhh, I know you will enjoy it :D

MiCkiZ88
25-08-08, 20:37
Congrats! I hope you enjoy it :tmb:

Btw was there an thread with the PSN id's and such a while back? Ah anyway I've had mine for nearly a month now and my PSN ID is: InfectedDust

I'm too lazy to add people myself. :p

ben croft
25-08-08, 20:55
Who added me?? :D Well I accepted :D

I'm loving it...so many stuff to do yet... but one question... I put the Blue-Ray disc, but when I'm watching the videos, some of them I can't hear what the actors are saying clearly because the background and sound effects are louder... what could it be?? Is there a way to fix that??

Agent 47
25-08-08, 21:10

I'm loving it...so many stuff to do yet... but one question... I put the Blue-Ray disc, but when I'm watching the videos, some of them I can't hear what the actors are saying clearly because the background and sound effects are louder... what could it be?? Is there a way to fix that??

indeed :D

can't help with the bluray issue though:confused:

amiro1989
25-08-08, 21:28

Is it set to 7.1 surround? I think it has something to do with that. ;)

LegenDarY
25-08-08, 21:46
Welcome to the club :wve:

First thing you should do is download a couple of demo's. I believe there's one of Ninja Gaiden Sigma (which is awesome) and the new Star Wars. Plenty of good demo's too keep you busy untill you have some decent games.

I'll add you tonight, my ID is Lgndry btw, so don't freak out when you see someone you don't know ;).

ben croft
25-08-08, 22:52
Ok guys!! I'm so happy... I was taking a look at all features, I'm downloading some demos... until my game arrives... :jmp:
About the Blue-Ray issue, I think I fixed it. Just turned down a bit the volume of TV.

EDIT: I'm using the PlayStation Beta theme with the original background... When I turned it on, the waves were purple, now they're grey. What's wrong?? :D And how do I set the PS3 to turn off automatically when the download finishes??

:wve:

Dingaling
25-08-08, 23:00
The PS3 background changes depending on the month and what time it is :).

Btw I'm the Laraman who added you earlier :).

Angelus
25-08-08, 23:02
The PS3 background changes depending on the month and what time it is :).

Btw I'm the Laraman who added you earlier :).

Bit like a woman, then... :whi:

Agent 47
25-08-08, 23:05
you have Call of Duty 4 on order?

TIP: don't feel intimidated by other players when online, some folks take the game way too seriously and are rather full of themselves tbh

you have made the right purchase though as it is good, especially killing cowardly snipers :D

nickp364
25-08-08, 23:42
Congratulations!

Just a random tip lol, go to display settings and turn on RGB Full Range to full. The colors look much better.

Have fun! :D

Aphrodite22
26-08-08, 00:25
I ENVYY YOUUU! anyway..

Congratss! :D

*laralover*
26-08-08, 00:37
Have fun with your new console! :D

Feather Duster
26-08-08, 00:48
Bit like a woman, then... :whi:

oh angelus :p

i bet you wonder how we can wear size 0's huh :p

Trent92
26-08-08, 11:05
Congratulations!

Just a random tip lol, go to display settings and turn on RGB Full Range to full. The colors look much better.

Have fun! :D

Are there any other random option changes that can help? :)

kryptonite23
26-08-08, 11:29
I am really jealous :p
COngrats :tmb:

toxicraider
26-08-08, 13:04
woo, ima add you :)

edit;

Don't do that :)

It makes the dark things too dark to see anything, if you change your brightness and colour settings to optimum then it will look best :)

Domino
26-08-08, 13:25
PSN ID is Gooseman12.... don't ask! *kills Dad again*

I'll add you if you havent added me, later.

**LARA LOVER**
26-08-08, 13:59
Congrats!!! :yah: Lol I wish I had one. :(