PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who : Torchwood: LOST - News

Rivendell
26-08-08, 19:52
Evening all!

Just some snippets of info I've sort of stumbled accross over the last few days in regards to these three shows, that I thought some of you might appreciate!

Oh yeah - Beware spoilers! :p

Doctor Who

Steven Moffat, the new man in charge "won't say no" to there being a new Doctor Who film sometime in the future. Apparently, as long as it doesn't interfere with filming the series, it's something he'd like to see.
Two of the next 'Special' episodes will be filmed in the USA, one or possibly both with an American assistant.

Torchwood
Children of Earth

Will air in Spring 2009
The series will consist of 5 episodes over the course of a week
Each episode will be part of the same storyline, to create the biggest Torchwood storyline yet.
The team will face their most dangerous enemy to date.
Euros Lyn - director of such recent Doctor Who episodes as "Silence in the Library" and "Forest of the Dead", will be directing every episode.

LOST

Rumor has it that Michelle Rodriguez will make a guest appearence in an early episode of Season 5, possibly in a flashback or 'vision' form.

:D I can't wait for these!
I'm still really annoyed we're only getting 5 episodes of Torchwood for next year, and that they're all being crammed into one week.
No doubt I'll love it when it's on, but seriously. 5 episodes. One week. Hmph.

Apofiss
26-08-08, 20:18
Yeay for Lost! ...so january 2009 is it?

jackali
26-08-08, 20:21
I'm actually a bit pleased that Torchwood will only be five episodes. It doesn't leave room for fillers and/or sex-driven plot. I was a little disappointed with the first two series, it's like every time there was a lull in the plot they filled it up with sex that didn't add anything. It has so much potential though, a darker Doctor Who. But instead it just became a pansexual alien orgy... that said, I think some of the acting was fantastic in the series two finale with Owen and Tosh.

Night Crawler
26-08-08, 20:24
How dare you torture us with spoilers for shows that aren't airing for aaaages? :mad:

Just makes the wait even harder! :p

How'd you know these are my three favourite shows? :pi:

lararoxs
26-08-08, 22:34
How dare you torture us with spoilers for shows that aren't airing for aaaages? :mad:

Just makes the wait even harder! :p

How'd you know these are my three favourite shows? :pi:

I second all of that:p

Why do we have to wait until next year, to see all the good stuff?:mad::p